• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Latest news from the dev is that there won't be a uncensored version of Ntraholic. Not even when DX is released. Everyone should give up on playing this completed game uncensored. DX will be a separate game and that will be uncensored when it is released.

Reactions: Moon Blaster

jcarson

Apr 12, 2024
Hello, how do i change the resolution of the game in the files? i wanna play the windowed mode a bit smaller, as a side game while im doing things :)

sigitp

Apr 19, 2024
yeah just wait for the DX released
Hello, how do i change the resolution of the game in the files? i wanna play the windowed mode a bit smaller, as a side game while im doing things :)
go setting just click on 1715094674693.png desired resolution

skaud

Mar 19, 2024
Im sorry have to ask this again, what's new on latest version?
are we getting new continuation after the hotspring one?

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Im sorry have to ask this again, what's new on latest version?
are we getting new continuation after the hotspring one?
Just a few bugs corrections and quality of life changes, I think.

If you're aching for something really new like the rest of us, keep an eye for NTRaholic DX and the new game in development by the og creator.

Reactions: CIBAZ24 and skaud

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Latest news from the dev is that there won't be a uncensored version of Ntraholic. Not even when DX is released. Everyone should give up on playing this completed game uncensored. DX will be a separate game and that will be uncensored when it is released.
TiramisuLntr
Is this true?

Hope you respond, it's not looking good though since it looks like you haven't been on the thread since 2023. Hope you're doing well.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes