DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
ok somehow getting to grope her and shes just leaving, like what am I even supposed to do, no tutorial explaining that system

Last edited:

Rays4000

Oct 2, 2020
ok somehow getting to grope her and shes just leaving, like what am I even supposed to do, no tutorial explaining that system
if you got latest version then click on doll in your house for clues.

groping and cooking minigame is based on stealth and heartbeat rate

these activities are used for raising lust which should progress the plot

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
if you got latest version then click on doll in your house for clues.

groping and cooking minigame is based on stealth and heartbeat rate

these activities are used for raising lust which should progress the plot
tried, only getting text saying "dolls cant speak" or something, no tutorial there

enes_kws

Mar 7, 2024
I still couldn't get to the bath section, I was stuck in the bath scene. Fuck her at her home, how can I do it?

enes_kws

Mar 7, 2024
64. gündeyim ve hâlâ sıcak bahar olayını (Anahtar Olay 1) tetikleyemiyorum. Boynuzlanma sayacını zaten maksimuma çıkardım ve her gün Chiho'yu evinde becermeye çalışıyorum. Sanırım bunu yapamadığım tek gün Pazar günü çünkü o Shota'yla çıkıyor. Ve cumartesi günleri sadece Shota'yla akşam yemeğinde dırdır edebiliyorum. Dragon'un kılavuzuna göre neredeyse orada diyen herhangi bir mesaj almıyorum. Neyi kaçırıyorum? 80. güne kadar oynamak zorunda mıyım?
[/ALINTI]
Nasıl yaptığını bulabilir misin?

thanhlouis

Feb 11, 2023
Hello, how to unlock the traingular chair
folow this guide:
but the chair still lock
"After that, return to the night market and eat dinner with Chiho and Shota again until you get invited to their house for dinner. (2 Times)" DONE but I can't visit their house

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
is this finally completed?
NTRAHOLIC is completed yes . The developer sold the rights to a non japanese company and is working with them on a new version of the game , this company is westernisizing their version , but is looking good so far tho.
NTRAHOLIC DX is the new game name , if everything goes well it should release this year. The new developers seem good enough , at least their latest game was quite popular , and their games have done well.
You can check it here:

Reactions: Pantera1320

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
NTRAHOLIC is completed yes . The developer sold the rights to a non japanese company and is working with them on a new version of the game , this company is westernisizing their version , but is looking good so far tho.
NTRAHOLIC DX is the new game name , if everything goes well it should release this year. The new developers seem good enough , at least their latest game was quite popular , and their games have done well.
You can check it here:
dayum i love the new game gonna wait for that instead

fnnn90

Jul 24, 2022
I don't know how it works but I hope that all those people who contributed to Kickstarter can get their money back, because in the end it was nothing more than a scam, the proposal changed completely, the game doesn't look anything like it and a final version without errors of the game promised does not exist

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
damn so theres so many delay, but thats to be expected right? since they re kinda remaking the game not remastering

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes