• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 8, 2021
My advice is to buy some more copium.
My copium are Ntraholic/NTR Legend inspired games. The netori genre as a whole is getting more popular and I will relish every new release.

Peeping Door Manager 2 is the only other one I can think of being in development atm. We'll see if any other devs want to take a crack at the market since we are all starving for content.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
The netori genre as a whole is getting more popular and I will relish every new release.
We can only hope, my fellow cultured brother.

Peeping Door Manager 2 is the only other one I can think of being in development atm. We'll see if any other devs want to take a crack at the market since we are all starving for content.
Yes, really well done, I've played it too. Secret NTR dojo is supposed to release an early game version of the sequel around this time. Heard Handyman legends is doing a fantasy sequel too, but it might take a little bit more than NTR dojo, I think. There's also another one that has been in development for sometime, but shows great promisse which is this one here:

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
We can only hope, my fellow cultured brother.

Yes, really well done, I've played it too. Secret NTR dojo is supposed to release an early game version of the sequel around this time. Heard Handyman legends is doing a fantasy sequel too, but it might take a little bit more than NTR dojo, I think. There's also another one that has been in development for sometime, but shows great promisse which is this one here:
Too bad though, seem like the one you showed here is netorare instead of netori (where we play as the cuck mc) because i see 2 male (one UB and one male gyaru) with different heroine in the article.

But i do agree about all we can do is wait and hope for both sequel of NTR Dojo and Handyman Legend.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Too bad though, seem like the one you showed here is netorare instead of netori (where we play as the cuck mc) because i see 2 male (one UB and one male gyaru) with different heroine in the article.
I keep hoping there will some way to control the bull, if only temporarily or have freedom enough to actually create the opportunities to do H-scene rather than just passively suffering the bad consequences as the MC. I'm surprised, honestly. You must be the first person I talk to that prefers Netori rather than netorare, like myself.

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
I keep hoping there will some way to control the bull, if only temporarily or have freedom enough to actually create the opportunities to do H-scene rather than just passively suffering the bad consequences as the MC. I'm surprised, honestly. You must be the first person I talk to that prefers Netori rather than netorare, like myself.
Can't have a high hope then, usually game themed like that is told by either cuck MC POV, or the heroine POV, really rare from the bull POV, but i do admit the game looks promising with character design & animation, just not cup of our tea for netori enjoyer :ROFLMAO:.

Yeah usually people in here do enjoy netorare while either they're a cuck or insert themselves as the bull while the game is told from cuck mc, me myself can't do that, because i enjoy the game that i can easily relate/insert myself as the protag which can't happen if the story is told from cuck mc or female heroine pov. usually i do play some games with netorare themed only for the gallery,art and animation solely and not the story. thats why game like ntr dojo / handyman legend really bring a fresh air to this genre.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Can't have a high hope then, usually game themed like that is told by either cuck MC POV, or the heroine POV, really rare from the bull POV, but i do admit the game looks promising with character design & animation, just not cup of our tea for netori enjoyer :ROFLMAO:.

Yeah usually people in here do enjoy netorare while either they're a cuck or insert themselves as the bull while the game is told from cuck mc, me myself can't do that, because i enjoy the game that i can easily relate/insert myself as the protag which can't happen if the story is told from cuck mc or female heroine pov. usually i do play some games with netorare themed only for the gallery,art and animation solely and not the story. thats why game like ntr dojo / handyman legend really bring a fresh air to this genre.
Yes, I agree! I also like to think it in terms of gameplay. Like, it makes more sense to me having the Bull as the player, because he's the one who makes things happen. Seems counterintuitive if you're the cuck as protagonist and true to the character, because you're playing to have things happen to you regardless of what you do. The cuck is defined by his lack of initiative and oblivousness, so you're basically playing to do "nothing". In my opnion, this makes for a boring gameplay loop.

Reactions: Jannnzmmer

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Yes, I agree! I also like to think it in terms of gameplay. Like, it makes more sense to me having the Bull as the player, because he's the one who makes things happen. Seems counterintuitive if you're the cuck as protagonist and true to the character, because you're playing to have things happen to you regardless of what you do. The cuck is defined by his lack of initiative and oblivousness, so you're basically playing to do "nothing". In my opnion, this makes for a boring gameplay loop.
Yeah, usually if you're playing as the cuck mc for netorare focused game, it just some VN or RPGM, and if they forced a gameplay in it, it just either you do chores entire game and can't spare time with the heroine, while the heroine is raped/blackmailed at first without mc knowing and then corruption begin, which is basically a VN with extra step, not to mention your effort is rewarded with you're loved ones stolen :ROFLMAO:, pretty contradictive.

while on the other hand, netori games have actually games in it and you feel much more rewarded for your effort by completing the gameplay mechanic, and usually the gameplay itself is centered about how your corrupt/steal the heroine so the gameplay itself at least not gonna be as bland as game where you play as the cuck which usually just random chore and come back home meet the heroine which is slowly changing in appearance and attitude. i can't imagine if they're making games like ntraholic/handymand legend/ntr legend but you're as the cuck, bet it just somewhat peeping game watching your loved ones get pounded by the bull :ROFLMAO:.

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Yeah, usually if you're playing as the cuck mc for netorare focused game, it just some VN or RPGM, and if they forced a gameplay in it, it just either you do chores entire game and can't spare time with the heroine, while the heroine is raped/blackmailed at first without mc knowing and then corruption begin, which is basically a VN with extra step, not to mention your effort is rewarded with you're loved ones stolen :ROFLMAO:, pretty contradictive.

while on the other hand, netori games have actually games in it and you feel much more rewarded for your effort by completing the gameplay mechanic, and usually the gameplay itself is centered about how your corrupt/steal the heroine so the gameplay itself at least not gonna be as bland as game where you play as the cuck which usually just random chore and come back home meet the heroine which is slowly changing in appearance and attitude. i can't imagine if they're making games like ntraholic/handymand legend/ntr legend but you're as the cuck, bet it just somewhat peeping game watching your loved ones get pounded by the bull :ROFLMAO:.
This! Thank you! I finally feel avenged that someone else understands exactly what I'm talking about!

dreamingpie

Nov 20, 2021

This! Thank you! I finally feel avenged that someone else understands exactly what I'm talking about!
My brothers from another mother

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
So is an uncensored being worked on still?
Yes. It will now be a "remastered" version called Ntraholic DX, rebuilt in another engine with new art and reworked game mechanics, however, not just an uncensored version of the existing game. There is no clear release window for it at this stage, though.

Reactions: Masal15

nhokrauboy

Jan 21, 2019
I have been away fom the game for a long time due to not able to use my computer which can actually play the game so please can someone tell me how much current version (v3.3.3u) is different from v3.1.6c? Are there any new scene so I will redownload it?

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Ntraholic DX looks very promising
Holy shit.....this is big. It adresses so many things that I and other thought about.

Also, NTRaholic variety of positions isn't small. The fact that they'll increase it, make variations based on the mood level and create new mini games with more zoomed and detailed art....

Holy fucking shit.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes