• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ntr OR Harem

Ntr OR Harem

• NTR

• Harem

Results are only viewable after voting.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
You mean, exactly like every ntr game antagonist?

Again... you are giving a biased opinion of someone that doesn't play those games. Anyone that plays both genres will most likely notice the behavioral similarities of both archetypes.

There is a reason why people that claim to hate netorare don't mind or even enjoy netori as well...
I don't need to play NTR games to know that isn't true. Call me a hypocrite, but yes, i do enjoy netori. I've played a lot of games that have netori in them and the vast majority of the time the woman's partner is either abusive, neglectful or also a cheater and it often feels like you're doing her a favour by "stealing" her. MCs that act like antagonists from NTR games are very rare, the only ones i've been able to find like that are But I'm the Bad Guy?, Chains of Pleasure and Family Man...?. The last two are abandoned so maybe most people just don't like playing as arsehole mcs?

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
MCs that act like antagonists from NTR games are very rare
Oh you mean every pervy kid that steals the entire neighborhood for himself?
Or do you mean every humongous sized dick mc that needs to just show his piece for every woman in the game to fall for them?

Honestly I can't think of one harem protagonist that wouldn't fit the bill of antagonist if you put them in another game as a rival instead.

Otaku Gamer

Apr 26, 2021
:lepew:
Or do you mean every humongous sized dick mc that needs to just show his piece for every woman in the game to fall for them?

Honestly I can't think of one harem protagonist that wouldn't fit the bill of antagonist if you put them in another game as a rival instead.
Yea But I also think a guy stealing others gf/wife will fit the antagonist role

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
and the list goes on... you clearly have no idea what you are talking about...
Or maybe you haven't thought about this enough.

Think for a second, take a protagonist of any of those games where the girls are all programed to instantly fall in love for them.
If you put them as rivals you would lose your girl the moment she glanced at them...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Think for a second, take a protagonist of any of those games where the girls are all programed to instantly fall in love for them. You lose your girl the moment she glanced at them...
Sure... that just shows me you haven't played those games... cause that's not how the MCs in those games work... like at all...

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022

Mate, i'm not talking about women getting wet and wanting the MC the second they see his cock (this trope is also stupid) i'm specifically talking about the methods used to seduce them. In NTR games, the antagonist usually uses blackmail/rape to get her, MCs in games with netori rarely need to resort to that.

Reactions: Harem Trooper

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Harem Hotel and House in the Rift aren't like that. There are good harem games without either a creeper or a cult leader for MC and that have sensible LI's.

Reactions: Uthuriel
Sep 3, 2022

Think for a second, take a protagonist of any of those games where the girls are all programed to instantly fall in love for them. You lose your girl the moment she glanced at them...
I don't think so like the moment they glance at them they get crazy for their dick what a typical ntr game or if they will blackmail me i am gonna endure it definitely not gonna tell my husband no no no my impotent cheating ugly and neglecting husband or police what is this police hmmm most probably name of any place, really this is storyline of moist of ntr games

Reactions: Otaku Gamer

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Harem Hotel and House in the Rift aren't like that. There are good harem games without either a creeper or a cult leader for MC and that have sensible LI's.
So are My New Family or My New Memories. Especially My New Family.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
In NTR games, the antagonist usually uses blackmail/rape to get her, MCs in games with netori rarely need to resort to that.
They use the exact same ammount of blackmail and rape you see in non-ntr games...

Most of the times charm is enough. Afterall jealousy is stronger if the girl enjoys being taken.
Harem Hotel and House in the Rift aren't like that.
So a girlfriend you have being teleported to that rift house or taking a vacation in the Harem Hotel and then returning completely converted as that character's property, would not be ntr?

Regardles of how "friendly" those mcs might seem like, perspective and result is what matters. There are many charming and friendly antagonists in ntr games as well.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So a girlfriend you have being teleported to that rift house or taking a vacation in the Harem Hotel and then returning completely converted as that character's property, would not be ntr?
Jup... you have no idea about those games... but keep going... :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: Meaning Less

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So are My New Family or My New Memories. Especially My New Family.
I played those. Especially My New Family early on. But, while they don't have creeper or cult leader MC's, they do have Gary Stu MC's. And that, for me, is very irritating. Same for WVM. Grandma's House is like this too, although I do play it for now. I'd also consider all these games to have way too many LI's, which to me is a bad thing.

For whatever it's worth, here is my unofficial list of good harem & "NTR" games I currently follow. I put NTR in "" because, while tagged with NTR, I don't consider a lot of them to actually have NTR. Also, not adding House in Rift and Harem Hotel since I already mentioned them. Also, most of the "NTR" games also have more vanilla/romantic routes.

Harem:
Single Again
The Headmaster
Midlife Crisis
Light of My Life
Complex Society
Lucky Paradox

"NTR":
Demon Boy
Babysitters
Long Story Short

A few more female MC games and a few "corruption/romance" games but I'm not listing those as they don't fall into either category IMO.

Regardles of how "friendly" those mcs might seem like, perspective and result is what matters. There are many charming and friendly antagonists in ntr games as well.
That's not how either of those games work. Both of those MC's, more or less, aren't even the MC's of their games. They are both story based games that focus on the LI's.

Reactions: dexter111

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018

"If they acted out of character; stole, raped and manipualted someone's girlfriend would it not be ntr?"
Yeah... but that's out of character for them since they're not netori protagonists.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I played those. Especially My New Family early on. But, while they don't have creeper or cult leader MC's, they do have Gary Stu MC's. And that, for me, is very irritating. Same for WVM. Grandma's House is like this too, although I do play it for now. I'd also consider all these games to have way too many LI's, which to me is a bad thing.
I agree on MMF. The MC is the weak point of it but it's better now. MNF was K7s first game and that reflected in his writing skills.
The game focused more on the girls though and that's why I like it. Same with WVM. The girls are the focus and the MC is there for self insert.
I also agree on the too many girls. Especially WVM suffers from that.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
"If they acted out of character; stole, raped and manipualted someone's girlfriend would it not be ntr?"
Yeah... but that's out of character for them since they're not netori protagonists.
That's the thing, they are not acting out of character. They can't commit to any single person already and take anything that goes their way.

Sure you can justify in your mind that you are "the protagonist that is doing the girls a favor" but in the end that is what every good antagonist does. They think they are the good guys.

Reactions: E_O_N

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
That's the thing, they are not acting out of character. They can't commit to any single person already and take anything that goes their way.

Sure you can justify in your mind that you are "the protagonist that is doing the girls a favor" but in the end that is what every good antagonist does. They think they are the good guys.
But they don't have partners, nor is the protagonist using under band tactics to get with them.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Hmm, The problem is when people misuse that word to justify their hate over a fetish. I understand not understanding it or not liking but hating it?. When people use that word they mean we love the feeling of being humiliated when in fact(Speaking for myself), I don't feel humiliation at all. I don't like it, I don't seek it and You will not find any male mc in any ntr game or story that deliberately wants to be humiliated by the cucker. All Their eyes are glued to what's happening to the girl and their expressions, as if the cucker don't even exist. The Cucker is the instrument to break the girl and seeing her break is the goal in a different way compared to breaking her solo.

It's really not that hard to understand. If your girl cheats on you then you are cuck but that doesn't necessarily mean you like the humiliation. You just get angry and break up with her. Another way to use cuckold is a man who raises another man's child in the case of single mothers or widows. Does that mean the step father likes the humiliation? No. Is it humiliating? Debatable.
Lotta copium there. Cucks enjoy being cucked too, that's why the humiliation or jealousy aspect don't have to be present for it to be cuck stuff it's just for w/e reason more acceptable to call it ntr than cuck stuff. Like if you like seeing another dude in place of the character you're playing as, regardless if your mental gymnastics basically every game you are the mc whether you "self insert" or not and what you want to see is the mc being cucked, that's called being a cuck. I don't get why there is so much dancing around that to try and get out of being called a cuckold for having a cuckold fetish. The ntr tag is so nebulous in that it obfuscates the one type of it that most people actually have an issue with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harem Trooper

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
basically every game you are the mc whether you "self insert" or not and what you want to see is the mc being cucked, that's called being a cuck
What if I insert you into the mc place when playing an ntr game? Would that mean you are a cuck?

Because that is what I usually do. I think of the simp mc as an ntr hater from this forum because I know they would be mentally scarred going through it.