• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Thank's u2.
By the way - i like your signature. Harley Quinn ftw - i'm still dissapointed that there isn't an proper h-game with her^^
Thx
There is western game for that tho.
Good example for netori game.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
@mike1991

Thanks for that. Do you mind if I give you an example close to my own area of work? I generally dislike turning a topic to my work, even as example but I think its is an apt time to do so. Actually, I'm interested in everyone's opinion on this...

So, I'm currently working on a game literally titled NTR (Noemi's Toscana Rebirth... I just couldn't resist that name given my main heroine MC's name, her ethnicity and the theme of her story... especially since it's main kinks are these kinds of fetishes). The game follows a woman MC who is engaged to be married, but first she has to overcome some crippling debt and rival out to both destroy her and get her into bed (the game is in part a rebellion against the weinstein trope as well, so @darthseduction , you'll most likely enjoy that). Overall, she is changed by her experiences and in most arcs she'll end up with other men (and occasionally a women) to various degrees of relationship, but she can possibly end up in a much more loving relationship with her fiance than when she started and without cheating in anyway...

Anyway, my point here is I fully expect once the game finds its way here that I'll get the usual "fuck ntr" stuff, which is a price we pay (even though we shouldn't have to) for having this kind of content... I'm ready for all that and honestly I don't care about those people, it's their loss if they jump at a dog-whistle. What I am more concerned about is getting it from the other side... now most people who understand this kind of content are sensible and understanding in these instances, but as this thread shows, the details can still trip people up and turn people away. Things like "it's not NTR if its a female protag" and the like... now, ultimately if people are going to just go to their corners and pass on something without giving it a chance, I have as little sympathy for them as the first group of "anti-ntr yellers", but if I can actually reach these people by making sure to use the right terms, then its worth doing so and educating myself in this area, am I right?

Ultimately my game will be as I want it and I'm not about to bend over backwards for those who protest too much. The game will include a lot of everything touched on in this tread so it may be a bit of a moot point, but how stupid would it be to not ready myself and prepare for what may be some valid criticism? So thats ultimately why I'm here today and why I find a lot of this helpful.

... Ok, sorry for the lil' rant... thanks for reading!

Reactions: hitmanbhi

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
even in DAO there is a commemoration
Demon desires, I let him go.... she is beautiful

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
@mike1991

Thanks for that. Do you mind if I give you an example close to my own area of work? I generally dislike turning a topic to my work, even as example but I think its is an apt time to do so. Actually, I'm interested in everyone's opinion on this...

So, I'm currently working on a game literally titled NTR (Noemi's Toscana Rebirth... I just couldn't resist that name given my main heroine MC's name, her ethnicity and the theme of her story... especially since it's main kinks are these kinds of fetishes). The game follows a woman MC who is engaged to be married, but first she has to overcome some crippling debt and rival out to both destroy her and get her into bed (the game is in part a rebellion against the weinstein trope as well, so @darthseduction , you'll most likely enjoy that). Overall, she is changed by her experiences and in most arcs she'll end up with other men (and occasionally a women) to various degrees of relationship, but she can possibly end up in a much more loving relationship with her fiance than when she started and without cheating in anyway...

Anyway, my point here is I fully expect once the game finds its way here that I'll get the usual "fuck ntr" stuff, which is a price we pay (even though we shouldn't have to) for having this kind of content... I'm ready for all that and honestly I don't care about those people, it's their loss if they jump at a dog-whistle. What I am more concerned about is getting it from the other side... now most people who understand this kind of content are sensible and understanding in these instances, but as this thread shows, the details can still trip people up and turn people away. Things like "it's not NTR if its a female protag" and the like... now, ultimately if people are going to just go to their corners and pass on something without giving it a chance, I have as little sympathy for them as the first group of "anti-ntr yellers", but if I can actually reach these people by making sure to use the right terms, then its worth doing so and educating myself in this area, am I right?

Ultimately my game will be as I want it and I'm not about to bend over backwards for those who protest too much. The game will include a lot of everything touched on in this tread so it may be a bit of a moot point, but how stupid would it be to not ready myself and prepare for what may be some valid criticism? So thats ultimately why I'm here today and why I find a lot of this helpful.

... Ok, sorry for the lil' rant... thanks for reading!
Я ваши девочки будут ссать прямо в рот или мимо?

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Я ваши девочки будут ссать прямо в рот или мимо?
I want to say... 7? Meat lover's pizza? Billy Crystal movies?

I don't speak Russian sadly so I don't know what you're asking, but feel free to take any of my answers wether they fit or not

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@mike1991
For me female protagonist games if story well written can be NTR.
I try except the role which dev gives to MC. If it is Female MC, i try to feel game as girl and understand the game in girl perspective.
Mostly people feel trapped in female avi with male mind. That`s why hard to see the game as NTR for them.
Good part of this, they may tolerate NTR when it`s female protagonist.

Reactions: Stanlowe

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
how everything is complicated.
I like that in the future, we will have any bodies.
old books
Reality Dysfunction - Emergence

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
how everything is complicated.
I like that in the future, we will have any bodies.
old books
Reality Dysfunction - Emergence
link doesn`t work for me but googled the book name thx

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
For me female protagonist games if story well written can be NTR.
I try except the role which dev gives to MC. If it is Female MC, i try to feel game as girl and understand the game in girl perspective.
Mostly people feel trapped in female avi with male mind. That`s why hard to see the game as NTR for them.
Good part of this, they may tolerate NTR when it`s female protagonist.
I can get behind that. It does take a bit of effort to step outside your usual thought patterns and play as the opposite sex, but it is worth doing too. Let's jope they tolerate it from her perspective... better yet if they enjoy it but I'll not push my luck. There are other characters in game if they just want to see some fuckin' or some other kinks... or they can just have a sexy romance if thats their thing... but the more people that give the ntr/cucking/cheating fetish a chance, the better for us all, even if it tunrs out to not be their thing, am I right?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I can get behind that. It does take a bit of effort to step outside your usual thought patterns and play as the opposite sex, but it is worth doing too. Let's jope they tolerate it from her perspective... better yet if they enjoy it but I'll not push my luck. There are other characters in game if they just want to see some fuckin' or some other kinks... or they can just have a sexy romance if thats their thing... but the more people that give the ntr/cucking/cheating fetish a chance, the better for us all, even if it tunrs out to not be their thing, am I right?
Just noticed your signature. I played early version of your game "Misadventures of agent Romanov".
With your talent NTR can be dangerous if it`s male MC. :D

But no worry, they more hate the feeling cucked (female MC is good choice) and if the game has no option to avoid NTR.
You must have fun while working on your project also, Just let them avoid NTR.

Edit: @mike1991 explained here the real NTR with better english then mine.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Just noticed your signature. I played early version of your game "Misadventures of agent Romanov".
With your talent NTR can be dangerous if it`s male MC. :D

But no worry, they more hate the feeling cucked (female MC is good choice) and if the game has no option to avoid NTR.
You must have fun while working on your project also, Just let them avoid NTR.

Edit: @mike1991 explained real NTR with better english then mine.
Well thank you kindly! We are quite proud of AoH and are taking the same quality game making to our game NTR as well. You know, a lot of our early feedback was "why did you do something stupid like get rid of the boyfriend? I wanted to cheat on him".

We will have a non-ntr path (True Love path) in NTR which will be easily followable, and other fetish content with the other girls in the sig pic, but a lot of the game will be in this are as the name suggests. I have plenty of fun working both games and I'm not going to stop any time soon.

Anyways, As much as I want to hear other opinions on the situation I proposed in my early text wall post, I don't want to monopolize the thread, so feel free carry on your discussions. I'll be around and keeping an eye on things here. Thanks everyone, most sincerely!

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Well thank you kindly! We are quite proud of AoH and are taking the same quality game making to our game NTR as well. You know, a lot of our early feedback was "why did you do something stupid like get rid of the boyfriend? I wanted to cheat on him".

We will have a non-ntr path (True Love path) in NTR which will be easily followable, and other fetish content with the other girls in the sig pic, but a lot of the game will be in this are as the name suggests. I have plenty of fun working both games and I'm not going to stop any time soon.

Anyways, As much as I want to hear other opinions on the situation I proposed in my early text wall post, I don't want to monopolize the thread, so feel free carry on your discussions. I'll be around and keeping an eye on things here. Thanks everyone, most sincerely!
it was good to discuss it politely today.
Wish you my best for your projects.

(Susi girl in your patreon banner is damn hot)

Reactions: BeWilder

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I don't believe a female protag can be a thing in a NTR game. I think NTR is specifically about the submission/humiliation of seeing your wife/gf/love having sex with someone else. If you are controlling the character, it doesn't have the same effect. At that point it's more corruption and cheating.

Reactions: Theboss3213

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
Я считаю, что в то время, когда девочка 12 лет не будет преступником
Я верю в то, что дальше будет лестница, такая красивая
уг z

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Я считаю, что в то время, когда девочка 12 лет не будет преступником
Я верю в то, что дальше будет лестница, такая красивая
уг z
you are making me smile. please translate :)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I don't believe a female protag can be a thing in a NTR game. I think NTR is specifically about the submission/humiliation of seeing your wife/gf/love having sex with someone else. If you are controlling the character, it doesn't have the same effect. At that point it's more corruption and cheating.
Saying this as example:
If your real wife or girlfriend plays a female protag NTR game, she`ll definitely feel NTR.

You just see things as male, what about female side?
Do you think it`s fun for her blackmailed, tricked, raped or drugged for NTR situations behind her partner?
It`s just hard for most of us to see things from girls perspective.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Do you think it`s fun for her blackmailed, tricked, raped or drugged for NTR situations behind her partner?
But that's not what NTR is about. NTR is specifically about being cheated on. Being blackmailed into having sex with someone is blackmail. It's not cuckolding. Rape or getting drugged is not cuckolding. It's rape.

Reactions: Theboss3213
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes