Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
We can`t consider "The adventurous Couple Chapter 3" as NTR.
MC is willingly sharing his wife at the beginning of game. Not every cuckold theme is NTR.
For to be NTR, MC has to be forced cuckold situation.
MC in this game is already enjoy seeing his wife with others guys.

Angelica's temptation 0.2 has NTR scenes.
That's not true. NTR is just the japanese word for the same thing.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
yes what is wrong with that?
Other than the glaring contradiction in terms? Now, I'm not aware of the game you're speaking about. It very well may not be a cuckold game, in fact, based on the title, I always assumed it was more of a swinger thing. But thats the thing, swingers aren't inherently cuckold fetishitsts however cuckoldry can exist in swinger lifestyles. For instance, as long as you're having sex with the hot swinger chick in dreaming of dana and the husband is there, but dana isn't fucking him, that's technically cuckold, until he joins, at which point its just an mmf threesome.

So, if in The Adventurous Couple the husband just watches his wife having sex without getting any himself, it is cuckold. If he's also having sex with her, or someone else at the time, its not cuckold. However, if it is cuckold it is NTR.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Other than the glaring contradiction in terms? Now, I'm not aware of the game you're speaking about. It very well may not be a cuckold game, in fact, based on the title, I always assumed it was more of a swinger thing. But thats the thing, swingers aren't inherently cuckold fetishitsts however cuckoldry can exist in swinger lifestyles. For instance, as long as you're having sex with the hot swinger chick in dreaming of dana and the husband is there, but dana isn't fucking him, that's technically cuckold, until he joins, at which point its just an mmf threesome.

So, if in The Adventurous Couple the husband just watches his wife having sex without getting any himself, it is cuckold. If he's also having sex with her, or someone else at the time, its not cuckold. However, if it is cuckold it is NTR.
How can it be NTR if husband enjoys sharing his wife?

Let me explain like this:
Netorase (Cuckold for guys) & Netoraseta (cuckquean for girls) are people who enjoy having umbrella in ass.
Netori is the person who pushes the umbrella in MC`s partner ass.
Netorare is when the umbrella opened in the ass.

When it is forced cuckold it is NTR. NTR is not just cause by forced cuckold either. It is corruption of partner by another person and can be caused by blackmail, drugs, rape etc.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Because cuckoldry isn't just cheating. Cuckoldry is when a husband is complicit in his wife's cheating. So, to use an example from a game, It is not NTR when Eric fucks Kira until Max learns about and sign off on it to keep his secret. Until then its technically not even cheating since there's not an official relationship. But once you know about it, decide how you feel about it, then it becomes NTR.

How you feel about it doesn't matter. It is still NTR if you like to watch your wife get fucked. I don't know who told you that you had to not be ok with it, but they were lying.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Can I jump on in here please? I'm going to be tarred with this particular brush soon enough so I might as well get to building up that tolerance (because I'm making a game around the subject). Can somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I came to understand of the terms meaning from interacting with the communities on reddit for game research:

Cuckolding - This this when the partner, usually male, is cheated on openly (or sometimes in secret) by their partner for whatever reason. They don't consent. This is what ntr type a,b and c are, and there is a slight variation in the Japaneses word / abbreviation based on the sex of the one being cucked. This is more of an emotional fetish rather than a physical one, though these things do overlap a lot don't they?

Hotwifing - This is when the man's partner has sex with other people while the male (and his partner of course) consents. It is essentially a one-sided swingers relationship. Its more of a voyeuristic or sharing kind of sexual fetish.

So, where did I go wrong, if at all?

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Because cuckoldry isn't just cheating. Cuckoldry is when a husband is complicit in his wife's cheating. So, to use an example from a game, It is not NTR when Eric fucks Kira until Max learns about and sign off on it to keep his secret. Until then its technically not even cheating since there's not an official relationship. But once you know about it, decide how you feel about it, then it becomes NTR.

How you feel about it doesn't matter. It is still NTR if you like to watch your wife get fucked. I don't know who told you that you had to not be ok with it, but they were lying.
You right probably VNDB is lying to me. :) I`m so naive to believe VNDB page.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Can I jump on in here please? I'm going to be tarred with this particular brush soon enough so I might as well get to building up that tolerance (because I'm making a game around the subject). Can somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I came to understand of the terms meaning from interacting with the communities on reddit for game research:

Cuckolding - This this when the partner, usually male, is cheated on openly (or sometimes in secret) but their partner for whatever reason. They don't consent. This is what ntr type a,b and c are, and there is a slight variation in the Japaneses word / abbreviation based on the sex of the one being cucked. This is more of an emotional fetish rather than a physical one, though these things do overlap a lot don't they?

Hotwifing - This is when the man's partner has sex with other people while the male (and his partner of course) consents. It is essentially a one-sided swingers relationship. Its more of a voyeuristic or sharing kind of sexual fetish.

So, where did I go wrong, if at all?
cuckold part of NTR explained in type c.
NTR type c: The heroine is raped in front of the protagonist and he can only helplessly watch it. It's non-consensual from start to finish.

Netorare if we name it in english "Homewrecking".
But most cuckold couples are happy couples, especially for wife has no monogami. :D
Cuckold also in BDSM. Mistress wife and sub husband or opposite.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Cuckoldry as a fetish
Unlike the traditional definition of the term, in fetish usage a cuckold is complicit in his (or her) partner's sexual "infidelity"; the wife who enjoys cuckolding her husband is called a if the man is more submissive

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
cuckold part of NTR explained in type c.
NTR type c: The heroine is raped in front of the protagonist and he can only helplessly watch it. It's non-consensual from start to finish.

Netorare if we name it in english "Homewrecking".
But most cuckold couples are happy couples, especially for wife has no monogami. :D
But then, are they not a Hotwifing couple instead of a Cuckolding couple (that last line I mean)? From my understanding its not really an "all squares are rectangles but no rectangle is a square" situation. They are mutually exclusive so if you are in a hotwifing relationship it's by definition not a cuckolding one and vise versa. It's not a one is a form of the other.

Again, I'm looking at this from an open-minded perspective. Came here to learn after all, so I'm not stating as fact but as my understanding. Thanks for the help either way.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
But then, are they not a Hotwifing couple instead of a Cuckolding couple (that last line I mean)? From my understanding its not really a "all squares are rectangles but not rectangle is a square" situation. They are mutually exclusive so if you are in a hotwifing relationship it's by definition not a cuckolding one and vise versa. It's not a one is a form of the other.

Again, I'm looking at this from an open-minded perspective. Came here to learn after all, so I'm not stating as fact but as my understanding. Thanks for the help either way.
Cuckold in BDSM is like Dom and sub relation.
NTR type cuckolding which is type c caused by force (blackmail,rape etc).

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Cuckold in BDSM is like Dom and sub relation.
NTR type cuckolding which is type c caused by force (blackmail,rape etc).
Yeah, so my understanding is that type A ntr is what we would call cuckoldry, as its the woman (I'm going to speak in general terms her to avoid these annoying additions) consensually cheating on her partner. Is it important if he witnesses it or not? I'm legitimately asking

type b and c are a little less like the western idea of cuckoldry as they are basically rape / co-erosion and non-consensual, the main difference being if she enjoys the experience (b) or not (c) after starting. I woundn't personally class these as cuckolding, more as rape/black-mail, but I agree that they can be used to elicit the desired feelings wanted from cucking.

What darth posts in his definition is interesting because if the man consents, which is the case in most of the things you'll find on the r/cuckold page, it would be hotwifing again, would it not? Is there really a difference... now I'm getting a little confused. Damn. I think that's at the heart of the discussion you guys where having before I joined in. I would have agreed going by my initial definitions that it can't be ntr if you are willing participant, but there it is in darth's definition.

Do we agree that once you get to someone being "cuck'ed", you are now under some part of the ntr umbrella?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Personally speaking.. I would probably believe more on the explanation given by VNDB (with all the differences) than someone else's (even if taken online).

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Yeah, so my understanding is that type A ntr is what we would call cuckoldry, as its the woman (I'm going to speak in general terms her to avoid these annoying additions) consensually cheating on her partner. Is it important where he witnesses it or not?

type b and c are a little less like the western idea of cuckoldry as they are basically rape / co-erosion and non-consensual, the main difference being if she enjoys the experience (b) or not (c) after starting.

What darth posts in his definition is interesting because if the man consents, which is the case in most of the things you'll find on the r/cuckold page, it would be hotwifing again, would it not? Is there really a difference... now I'm getting a little confused. Damn. I think that's at the heart of the discussion you guys where having before I joined in. I would have agreed going by my initial definitions that it can't be ntr if you are willing participant, but there it is in darth's definition.

Do we agree that once you get to someone being "cuck'ed", you are now under some part of the ntr umbrella?
alright i will confuse you more with a diagram. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you go C direction it is Netorase (From the girl being taken)
Netori as you know (the guy taking the girl)

Jul 15, 2017
Netorare mean's simply to steal someone's else Girlfriend/Wife. It's absolute.
Let's Say if Guy B fucks Girl A silly, and she want's to be with Guy B instead of Guy A, and leave Guy A(or hold a relationship for an certain reason) and she love Guy B now it's Netorare.

Cuckoldry is different because it doesn't involve Love. With Cuckold Girl A loves still Guy A - but have simply because of their Fetish Fun with GuyB. Of course there are some Varies and also sometime even in NTR Cuckold happens, but then again it isn't cuckoldry in common sense...

And swinging/sharing is again an complete different thing, because in Cuckoldry the Male Part mostly are in the submissive Role. He still have his Wife/Girlfriend as only partner and are only allowed to have sex with her. (if she allows so, because it differs from which cuckold-relationship we talking about). Swinging/Sharing is however an different thing, where while in the act he might only watches, it's not about Domination/Submissive - but moreover it's an Open Relationship where everyone is allowed to have sex with different partners....

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Netorare mean's simply to steal someone's else Girlfriend/Wife. It's absolute.
Let's Say if Guy B fucks Girl A silly, and she want's to be with Guy B instead of Guy A, and leave Guy A(or hold a relationship for an certain reason) and she love Guy B now it's Netorare.

Cuckoldry is different because it doesn't involve Love. With Cuckold Girl A loves still Guy A - but have simply because of their Fetish Fun with GuyB. Of course there are some Varies and also sometime even in NTR Cuckold happens, but then again it isn't cuckoldry in common sense...
Totally agree with you.

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
Also The adveturuous Couple Chapter 3.
Angelica's temptation 0.2 has potential, but for now Angelica's husband doesn't approve her cheating (he doesn't know for sure)
About Angelica's temptation 0.2 you are right ...... but maybe more cuckold

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes