Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
But that's not what NTR is about. NTR is specifically about being cheated on. Being blackmailed into having sex with someone is blackmail. It's not cuckolding. Rape or getting drugged is not cuckolding. It's rape.
You think NTR means cuckolding but it is not. Actually means Homewrecking.
NTR which is netorare means from girl side being taken by another guy.
NTRS which is netorase means cuckold.

I`ll give some samples.
Cuckold: Husband enjoys to see his wife sex with other guy. There`s no rape, blackmail, tricking etc. They all happy. Husband submissive in this one. Just cuckold and no NTR.

NTR cuckold with blackmail: Husband has gambling debt to a guy and husband has no money. And that bastard guy wants his payment by fucking the wife in front husband. Blackmail and cuckold together and it is NTR.

NTR cuckold with rape: 2 burglar enters house and ties the husband and rape wife in front the husband. Rape and cuckold together and it`s NTR.

NTR rape or blackmail: Without husband knowledge any rape or blackmailing wife is NTR. There is no cuckolding here and it is NTR.

If you still thinking cuckold is NTR, you can read @mike1991 posts in previous pages here. He explains NTR and cuckolding there.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I recommend the following NTR Games

Meer's Ocupation
Too bad it's only jap, but it's very simple to play. The game tells you to go everytime. I wish I could understand japanese to learn the story of this game. Sure sounds bizarre.

Inevitable
Little bit short, but also simple to play and has no translation. The ending is rewarding if you choose the right choice.

Thug Hero Party
One of my favorites.

Reactions: mesoru

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
You think NTR means cuckolding but it is not. Actually means Homewrecking.
NTR which is netorare means from girl side being taken by another guy.
NTRS which is netorase means cuckold.

I`ll give some samples.
Cuckold: Husband enjoys to see his wife sex with other guy. There`s no rape, blackmail, tricking etc. They all happy. Husband submissive in this one. Just cuckold and no NTR.

NTR cuckold with blackmail: Husband has gambling debt to a guy and husband has no money. And that bastard guy wants his payment by fucking the wife in front husband. Blackmail and cuckold together and it is NTR.

NTR cuckold with rape: 2 burglar enters house and ties the husband and rape wife in front the husband. Rape and cuckold together and it`s NTR.

NTR rape or blackmail: Without husband knowledge any rape or blackmailing wife is NTR. There is no cuckolding here and it is NTR.

If you still thinking cuckold is NTR, you can read @mike1991 posts in previous pages here. He explains NTR and cuckolding there.
But that's what I mean. I don't feel like it's cuckolding if the husband isn't involved. So the NTR cuckold with rape or blackmail could be NTR. But without the husband knowledge, if you're playing the game as a female, it's just not NTR to me.

Reactions: Theboss3213

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
But that's what I mean. I don't feel like it's cuckolding if the husband isn't involved. So the NTR cuckold with rape or blackmail could be NTR. But without the husband knowledge, if you're playing the game as a female, it's just not NTR to me.
When husband not involved i don`t feel cuckolding either. But if another bastard forces female MC behind her husband back, it is NTR. Cuckolding is not a must for NTR.

LifeTime

Aug 17, 2017
I recommend the following NTR Games

Meer's Ocupation
Too bad it's only jap, but it's very simple to play. The game tells you to go everytime. I wish I could understand japanese to learn the story of this game. Sure sounds bizarre.

Inevitable
Little bit short, but also simple to play and has no translation. The ending is rewarding if you choose the right choice.

Thug Hero Party
One of my favorites.
I am sorry for not being in the know for these sorts of things but where would you go to get the first two games.
The forums the links lead to don't have any links to download the game besides the place to buy the game.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I am sorry for not being in the know for these sorts of things but where would you go to get the first two games.
The forums the links lead to don't have any links to download the game besides the place to buy the game.
Just saw some syntax erros in my text. oh well..

Anyway, I strongly recommend you favotire the following forum. Probably one the best for Japanese games.

Meer's Occupation

Inevitable

Reactions: LifeTime and mesoru

itzaguy

Nov 19, 2016
This has NTR scenes in it as well

Pervert Action Legacy:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
This has NTR scenes in it as well

Pervert Action Legacy:
passive NTR it is, cause you letting your girl sex with a guy exchange of benefit. You kinda using your girl as prostitute.

LifeTime

Aug 17, 2017
Just saw some syntax erros in my text. oh well..

Anyway, I strongly recommend you favotire the following forum. Probably one the best for Japanese games.

Meer's Occupation

Inevitable
Thank you very much I will definitely check out that forum!!

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Have fun !

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that first link is great, but it's got a lot of doujins. it's pretty awesome when you find those gem manga that are actually serialized and have real NTR like hush DC.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
that first link is great, but it's got a lot of doujins. it's pretty awesome when you find those gem manga that are actually serialized and have real NTR like hush DC.
Heh. But ppl tagged everything as NTR :/ Most of those mangas are not NTR. In case you actually find sth NTR there, please post it :)
- quite NTR, nice
(btw, kissmanga has MUCH better speed/latency than Mangafox)
Possible NTR, habe to check this:
- light impregnation and NTR, but nothing special sadly :/

Another list:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
^oh i actually have she is young downloaded (little girl in your link). i didn't know it had any ntr. is the impregnation by another man or MC?

any one know of any manga where the NTR happens at the end or the series? like, it's all romance and it's not until the series ending, that she has sex with some one else. kinda like an FU to vanilla readers and no one saw coming? lol

or visual novels

or long running doujins. i'm talking the 10+ chapter doujins where it looks like it's pure vanilla but the last chapter added an ntr ending.

some of my favorite NTR is when the NTR guy doesn't make a move right away, but keeps his eye on her for a long time. plotting how he can win her over rather then jump in and do it by force.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
CALL TO ARMS!!!
- if you have Patreon account, go and vote for cuckold content.
People are so pussies man. I believe people should make it optional. Why whine to remove it all together. I never force anyone to remove futa or gay or loli in their content.... although I hate them personally.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

law of ntr

Dec 18, 2017
heya all, i dwlded pack of Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no “Netorase” Houkoku all in japanese but i couldn't install it. At the end of installation, it shows a popup box in japanese, which is i don't understand, but surely something was missing or error. Can someone help/guide me through this? i'm using windows10.

Sorry if i'm asking at wrong thread and my english isn't good.

Göffel

Mar 4, 2018
when error message pops up: do "[Ctrl] +[c]", then paste ([Ctrl] + [v]) into - sometimes this helps understanding what is missing.

or make screenshot of popup and attach it to your post, maybe someone reading Japanese can help.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes