xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
anyone got a mod for vanilla, kinda disappoint that when they cum or creampie is so little to none XDD need vanilla mod.. to make it more erotic lol....

xNiflheim

Nov 29, 2017
At least once I got stuck in a scene when it should have ended, but I think that might have been my fault. I think I was pressing 0 to quit a scene as it was still loading.

Secondly, there's a scene with Rock at the end of his route where he fucks and creampies Artel at the end, in front of his class; that scene always ends in a black screen. I think it's due to the ending of the scene not being programmed correctly. Unlike every other scene where you either 'quit when you want' or it just ends, it popped up a 'scene ends' choice on the right.
have you found a way to fix this scene? also stuck here

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Well this was fun, it's one of the rare gems where the MC doesn't have the same big 3 debuffs(small dick, quick shot and one round only) and it's on the same level(having sex) as the rest of the other guys, so the only comments i have are:
- The MC ed. feels more like a True ed. because if the infidelity ed. was her having sex with a unknown guy(her dojo's students or the MC kouhai for example) it will be more reasonable with the game.
- One thing that bothers me is that they don't explain why the MC lets the scene take its course, he isn't jacking off when watching the scene so he doesn't have THAT fetish or he's too cowardly to say anything??
- I don't know if other have this bug? but after the 3rd NG+ Adelle disappears completely from the game, i mean from day 31/22 for example on pure route she wasn't anywhere and on some ntr route she only appear for the scene but the sprite animation of her having sex here and there are gone making super boring everything!!

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
View attachment 3472986
Is there a way to prevent ntr? (If you go to the map it will show a heart shape)
There are times where there is an event. The heart shape isn't the only one. There was a time in the beginning of the game where I went to her taking a bath, when I got out, MC encountered Don trying to go into the bath. Depending on your choice of words, you can send him away

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I recommend farming for better experience

But, if you are too lazy, you can edit SP variable with this:

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
Well this was fun, it's one of the rare gems where the MC doesn't have the same big 3 debuffs(small dick, quick shot and one round only) and it's on the same level(having sex) as the rest of the other guys, so the only comments i have are:
- The MC ed. feels more like a True ed. because if the infidelity ed. was her having sex with a unknown guy(her dojo's students or the MC kouhai for example) it will be more reasonable with the game.
- One thing that bothers me is that they don't explain why the MC lets the scene take its course, he isn't jacking off when watching the scene so he doesn't have THAT fetish or he's too cowardly to say anything??
- I don't know if other have this bug? but after the 3rd NG+ Adelle disappears completely from the game, i mean from day 31/22 for example on pure route she wasn't anywhere and on some ntr route she only appear for the scene but the sprite animation of her having sex here and there are gone making super boring everything!!
There were days where she didn't appear.

In fact, I just did the Hange or Henge route, don't remember how to write the name.
After they had sex next to the MC, she didn't disappeared. Which kinda makes sense.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Seems the training room Gear event is bugged. Your guy just stands there getting slashes from his opponent and the game is in a constant loop.

togainumaki

Sep 5, 2021
I'm playing this game for the first time now and I wanted to know what the recommended audio settings are. I'm asking this because usually I check the audio files and adjust the audio based on that. However, this time around, most of the audio titles are in Japanese, so I don't know which is which. Generally, I prefer the moaning and gasping over the music and other sounds. Any recommendations?

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Something about this one I can't quite place my finger... It's not as good as Kiara icicles game.... Maybe it's just me but I can't stomach when devs make NTR games from the guy's perspective. I don't necessarily dislike the NTR, but damn, why make US the cucks? There's a few other things, but I can't quite place my finger on them

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes