ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Do you anyone know which line i need to change using save editor to get a lot of gold?, i change something but didn't work!!!

mk13666

Oct 11, 2023
People had reported that if you don't see both MC events (treasure hunt and training camp), you'll end up with a NTR ending even if successfully blocked everyone.
do you know how to active the treasure hunt and training camp?

Levithanyami

Mar 2, 2024
Anybody had guide for the happy ending?
I had try many times and fail all because of that janitor and that blacksmith

wish the developers update a solution for it

rangabang

May 4, 2021

Wtf, you literally just have to interupt them when they're making a move on the girl
Use your sp to get the skills that let you see where she is at all times

Reactions: phoenix31

Kiske01

Nov 7, 2020
It's been so long since I've played it, the only requirement I remember is having seen missionary events both scenes, that's probably for treasure hunting, then when in forest you talk to her before switching screens right after the principal stops talking, same for training camp I believe, you talk to her before resting then you should be able to see the event.

Levithanyami

Mar 2, 2024
Wtf, you literally just have to interupt them when they're making a move on the girl
Use your sp to get the skills that let you see where she is at all times
That’s the problem I did what you said and somehow the map sometimes doesn’t show her location even I turn it on I don’t know if is an error or not

mk13666

Oct 11, 2023
It's been so long since I've played it, the only requirement I remember is having seen missionary events both scenes, that's probably for treasure hunting, then when in forest you talk to her before switching screens right after the principal stops talking, same for training camp I believe, you talk to her before resting then you should be able to see the event.
thanks i will try that

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
You have to trigger the doggystyle cutscene twice beforehand, then talk to her at the entrance of the treasure hunt.
Same for the training camp, but it's the standing up sex scene.

If you wanna do the math about it for a pure run on a fresh save:
4 weeks in total to ask her out and get the sex scene.
+36 SP for the whole thing, each week give 10 sp.+10 more SP for the standing sex skill from there for 1.5 weeks iirc.
Totally doable if work nonstop to afford all the drinks, sweets, and lockpicks and avoid all the status skills except ones that locate her, show a log of the day, shows events on the map.

Last edited:
Reactions: Levithanyami

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023

Don't let anyone fuck her and be sure to have sex in the treasure hunt and the training camp.

You need to get the skill that tells you where she is and the one that displays a heart when there is something going on. Have in mind that you will need a lockpick every time you want to stop them.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
I may be wrong. But I think there is a hidden value of her desire for you, if you are fucking her regularly, she masturbates saying your name.
But if you haven't done much to her and the others are the ones doing her, she stops saying your name and I think you need to keep her at some value to be able to do the scenes.

Levithanyami

Mar 2, 2024
You have to trigger the doggystyle cutscene twice beforehand, then talk to her at the entrance of the treasure hunt.
Same for the training camp, but it's the standing up sex scene.

If you wanna do the math about it for a pure run on a fresh save:
4 weeks in total to ask her out and get the sex scene.
+36 SP for the whole thing, each week give 10 sp.+10 more SP for the standing sex skill from there for 1.5 weeks iirc.
Totally doable if work nonstop to afford all the drinks, sweets, and lockpicks and avoid all the status skills except ones that locate her, show a log of the day, shows events on the map.
seems promising lemme try it

Levithanyami

Mar 2, 2024
Don't let anyone fuck her and be sure to have sex in the treasure hunt and the training camp.

You need to get the skill that tells you where she is and the one that displays a heart when there is something going on. Have in mind that you will need a lockpick every time you want to stop them.
sometimes the interrupt option isn’t there so idk what to do beside watch it

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
stop them before they fuck her, if there is no stop option meant they fuck her too much and you cuck

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Not just Locke, I mean everyone.
- Locke find the book fisrt
- The blond guy and janitor don't let them find out about the lewd tattoo
- The kid and the blacksmith interrupt them every time
- After 2 or 3 times they give up i think

ps: for some reason in one playthroudh the janitor discover the tattoo even when there wasn't a scene at all so i interrupt him and eveything good!!!

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
- Locke find the book fisrt
- The blond guy and janitor don't let them find out about the lewd tattoo
- The kid and the blacksmith interrupt them every time
- After 2 or 3 times they give up i think

ps: for some reason in one playthroudh the janitor discover the tattoo even when there wasn't a scene at all so i interrupt him and eveything good!!!
Yeah, there's some non-preventable setup scenes up to when they find out about the tattoo. Those scenes raise the likelihood of future interactions with that character (shows up briefly on the left side of the screen in pink lettering). It's only once they actually start sexually harassing her that you can lockpick and stop them. Every time you interrupt it lowers the odds of that character trying again, so you only need to prevent it a couple times each to pretty much permanently stop them. This also means the first few days (before the setup scenes) have very low odds of interactions so you can focus on training/missions for the first while.

Reactions: phoenix31
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes