rangabang

May 4, 2021
Something about this one I can't quite place my finger... It's not as good as Kiara icicles game.... Maybe it's just me but I can't stomach when devs make NTR games from the guy's perspective. I don't necessarily dislike the NTR, but damn, why make US the cucks? There's a few other things, but I can't quite place my finger on them
Easy solution, dont empathize with the cuck.
WE aren't the cuck, HE is.
Don't self insert yourself in the game

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
Something about this one I can't quite place my finger... It's not as good as Kiara icicles game.... Maybe it's just me but I can't stomach when devs make NTR games from the guy's perspective. I don't necessarily dislike the NTR, but damn, why make US the cucks? There's a few other things, but I can't quite place my finger on them
Because it's a popular genre in Japan and some people out there who are pervert enough to understand the concept of cuck/natorase/natorare, only gets turned on by that. If it's not your thing, simply find another game that isn't NTR. But just so you know most of Japanese dault games have NTR concept baked in. Some are avoidable and some aren't. For me, I don't understand futanari genre, so I just avoid it. Ezy peazy

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
Seems the training room Gear event is bugged. Your guy just stands there getting slashes from his opponent and the game is in a constant loop.

Hmm I think I already saw that event. If I remember correctly you have to move and look for them.

Sh4ddy

Jul 16, 2023
Is there any other site other than xvideos where I can download the clips?Coz in xvideos it's downloadable only in 360p for sm reason.

asuramru

Jan 13, 2024
View attachment 3100807

Overview:
The protagonist and Artel have had feelings for each other since they were young, but Artel leaves without expressing her feelings in order to join the knight order, which was her dream.
However, for a certain reason, Artel, the childhood friend, returns to the protagonist's training school as a teacher.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-11-19
Release Date: 2023-11-19
Original Title: NTR騎士
Developer: War Shop -
Translator: stonefred767
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 2023-12-02
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win (v1.0.2): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Patch (v1.0.3):
2023-12-02

View attachment 3101242 View attachment 3101243 View attachment 3101244 View attachment 3101240 View attachment 3101241 View attachment 3101239
guys how can i open recollections?, i mean , i finished the story but when i go to recollection i find nothing...

And sorry for my bad eng

asuramru

Jan 13, 2024
guys how can i open recollection?, i mean , i finished the story but when i go to recollections i find nothing...

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Yes, I know, but when I go to it, I find it still empty
That's because there is no button to unlock all the scenes, you have to play each of the routes, that is, you have to play 5 times + the infidelity ending which has 5 variations (one for each man)!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: asuramru

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
so how to bang that nun? I do unlock second confession scene but it on last day or penultimate? seem can't bang her. Is there any threshold how to bang her like always take her side job or something?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
so how to bang that nun? I do unlock second confession scene but it on last day or penultimate? seem can't bang her. Is there any threshold how to bang her like always take her side job or something?
I don't think there's a threshold or something like that, you can bang her way before the ending, just keep watching her an eventually she will be alone in the confessional room(1st scene with one guy, the 2nd with multiples guys and the 3rd time alone)!!!

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
I don't think there's a threshold or something like that, you can bang her way before the ending, just keep watching her an eventually she will be alone in the confessional room(1st scene with one guy, the 2nd with multiples guys and the 3rd time alone)!!!
I think bad luck on my run then because basically only see confession room scene after school trip event. Before that it full of her give paizuri multiple times... seriously I thought she paizuri mania.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
I think bad luck on my run then because basically only see confession room scene after school trip event. Before that it full of her give paizuri multiple times... seriously I thought she paizuri mania.
Some events are totally random. I have done multiple runs and sometimes I don't see certain events

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes