GoxiD

Mar 25, 2021
Please tell me how I can translate for example: addlog Invited /C[5]Gierre\C[0] to practice.
Just translating through translator++ and I don't understand, there some words are missing in the game, and in this sentence they are somehow far away from each other.
Explain to me how to fix it?(I translate in my own language)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Please tell me how I can translate for example: addlog Invited /C[5]Gierre\C[0] to practice.
Just translating through translator++ and I don't understand, there some words are missing in the game, and in this sentence they are somehow far away from each other.
Explain to me how to fix it?(I translate in my own language)
addlog can't have whitespaces. For example you would have to use Invited_/C[5]Gierre\C[0]_to_practice to get everything to show up properly. If you wanted to get rid of the _ you would then have to edit one of the js scripts in plugins to do it.

Reactions: No-Nonon and GoxiD

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
What changes in the gallery when I select "didn't take out the trash" vs "took out the trash"? Also, what exactly does that refer to?

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
What changes in the gallery when I select "didn't take out the trash" vs "took out the trash"? Also, what exactly does that refer to?
There is a moment when you go to the library, Artel is reading and Don is cleaning. If you walk over his garbage you spill, there is an option to help or ignore.

But, I don't know what that does

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
here, check this sound.this one has the cumming voice which was missing in the game. I've had problems like this before when translating other games. maybe during the translation process,there are some items or words that should not be touch(may break the game)were accidentally translated and caused this voice to be missing in the game?
I've noticed this in his Elf Reverse Isekai game too. Here's hoping we can get an unofficial fix (for this and that one).

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
here, check this sound.this one has the cumming voice which was missing in the game. I've had problems like this before when translating other games. maybe during the translation process,there are some items or words that should not be touch(may break the game)were accidentally translated and caused this voice to be missing in the game?
so I can put this on the game?

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
From my limited knowledge of RPGM, it's not as simple as just putting that into the right directory; you'd also have to edit the scripts to play the right file, hence me hoping for an unofficial fix.
does any game have this bug too? like scar of summer its has the same issue

*I think this bug is from the original because I just check the original one and its still the same

Last edited:

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
Wow, nice. Didn't know this.

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
does any game have this bug too? like scar of summer its has the same issue

*I think this bug is from the original because I just check the original one and its still the same
That's true, the original had it too.

An impromptu fix would be to figure out which audio file has the current panting sound, replace that file with the new file here. I'm pretty sure that if you just rename the new file to the exact same name as the panting file, it should work (take with grain of salt, I'm basing this off of skimming RPGM json files and knowledge from modding other games)

Edit: I forgot rpgm uses it's own audio file formats so it's not as easy as I've said

Last edited:

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, just finished checking the original jp ver a while ago and it also has the same issue, so it's not from a translation error.I think, there’s no need to fix it
I wouldn't go that far... or do you mean that there's no way to fix it?

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
He probably means that this is not much as a fix, but more as a modification due to the way it is in the base game (whether intentionally or not). I'd still rather have the mod in this case if possible though.

monsterqweqwe

Aug 10, 2020
Is there a walkthrough? And then I started the game and I don't understand where to look for scenes and generally what to do, I just attend classes and train and that's it

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes