3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
This is a place to talk about games and almost all the comments here are about whether you speak English well or not. And I think the important thing is if the game is good. English is not perfect and nothing happens. It's all right of the foolishness of its whether or not it's natural language,
That´s my opinion
The reason a lot of the comments are about English is because uploaders rarely mention if a game is "English - Broken" or "English - Machine Translated". About the only time I've ever scene the Machine Translated tag added is for Asian based games. This probably wouldn't entirely stop comments like that being made, but some of us who do make those comments only do it because the uploader didn't. Some of us just really can't play a game with horrible English, it just pulls us out of the game, and it's nice to know before downloading.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
One of the plethora of fetishes, "Biggus Dickus" is one of them. Such as the Jap Eroge where the kid gets revenge on his ward, but its on the perspective. The MC is supposed to have this big lady killer but the other dicks are the same size(except the other guy. I guess it has to do with Daz when doing the size adjustment in the girl models. I just wish that there was a way to make it seem the others have smaller units. So the illusion is real. Not putting the Dev on the spot I see other games having the same problem. Just ruins the immersion. Loved the X-ray effect

Reactions: ddfunlol

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello.
-I didn't steal anything because the copyright on the maps does not exist, and these maps are from Pinterest.
It map was already in "Marie " more than a year ago.
Next, I've never played to "Lily of Valley".

-I learned English almost a year and a half ago, this game has several months, so yes, it has a lot of mistakes.
Right now I'm checking the dialogues of the game, I'm making corrections.
If reading is unbearable for you, be smart, don't play.
This will save you from a terrible unnecessary suffering

-And I totally agree with you.
It is better to say that it is a shitty game than to say nicely: There is a bug here.
I can give you the list of bugs, it will save you from looking for them needlessly.

To conclude, I'm really glad that this game pleases some players, that's all I want.
Take care of yourself and the people you love

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Hello.
-I didn't steal anything because the copyright on the maps does not exist, and these maps are from Pinterest.
It map was already in "Marie " more than a year ago.
Next, I've never played to "Lily of Valley".

-I learned English almost a year and a half ago, this game has several months, so yes, it has a lot of mistakes.
Right now I'm checking the dialogues of the game, I'm making corrections.
If reading is unbearable for you, be smart, don't play.
This will save you from a terrible unnecessary suffering

-And I totally agree with you.
It is better to say that it is a shitty game than to say nicely: There is a bug here.
I can give you the list of bugs, it will save you from looking for them needlessly.

To conclude, I'm really glad that this game pleases some players, that's all I want.
Take care of yourself and the people you love
mate just focus on the updates ! i can't wait to play a completed version of this !
it looks sexy !

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
For me this game is already better than most of the romantic and linear shit (slide show) that are acclaimed by some people here .. technical problems will exist in those first steps ... because the game is in development .. continue with the great work and good luck ..

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Am I mistaken that there should be a tag for this game with either (cuckholding) or (ntr). Just saying.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes