3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Ok, i broke Mike's arms, gave Kate the robot dog and Uncle the extension.
What else is there to do and how? HALP!!!!!!

Reactions: sh_hetfield

Dragonj

May 24, 2017
New to this game and was wondering, are there more than 13 available quests and is it possible to complete more than 10?

I'm stuck at this point and not sure if I've reached the end of the current version
Hi i got stuck the first time as well at the same point.
I restarted and first got the dog and gave it to Karen then did the bankjob with aunt. Then i get more quests.

Hope this will help you.

Reactions: GameRebel

boblol123456789

Dec 14, 2021
I restarted and first got the dog and gave it to Karen then did the bankjob with aunt. Then i get more quests.

Hope this will help you.
it worked thx u. still stupid, that u have todo it in that order to fix the issue.

Reactions: Dragonj

lovio

Jul 2, 2017
i am stuck here, nothing apears more, the quests are there but i cant do them, any help?

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020

Hope this will help you.
Thanks for replying. Do you mean get the dog as the very first quest and then bank job to start the game or complete these two quests in that order when I get to them?

Last edited:

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
WTF?! Are we timed on having to buy the game HD before the store closes? I was up to 22 or 23 Quests, finished banging Steve's wife while Steve was getting a BJ from Karen at Steve's place and as I walked out the front door I start thinking to myself (w/ the dog) about how much money I lack for the HD and need to get to the store, get a New Quest splash and then GAME OVER?! So Annoyed!

Last edited:
Reactions: Valronn

jvnqx

Jul 31, 2020
Can someone help me I'm stuck in a part of the game and in the one where you give the penis extension to your uncle but then there's nothing else to do I've looked everywhere and I couldn't find anything

otra234

Jun 17, 2022
Can someone help me I'm stuck in a part of the game and in the one where you give the penis extension to your uncle but then there's nothing else to do I've looked everywhere and I couldn't find anything
Yes, I'm stuck here too pls ddfunlol help.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes