3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hi.
Thank you for your comment, I would make modifications.
It will not be a long game, I think in 3 parts.
I have much work on my principal games,"Marie and New day", this game allows me breathed a little.
I know that the translation is not brilliant but the players must also pay attention to the dialogues.
Not giving a lot of help is voluntary.
I feel that players are smart enough to find simple things.
A cinema and a shop, two maps, a help file, there is not simpler.

PS : Objects can be taken only when the player needs them.
The quests with the computer works very well.
Images are "hidden" objects,that can be found all moment.
If a serious member of F95 wants to help me with the translation, I agree, it will not be the first time.

Take care of you.

Raj1234567

Sep 9, 2017
i went to watch movie with sis and steve and his wife. Rejected his offered and finished that part but dont know what to do after watching movie? how to get out? if i try by clicking on the entrance,he says still he has some work to do?
Any help here?
Thanks

SimonSimeon

Aug 8, 2017
English is not my first language but shouldn't the title be: "Nothing stops me"?
browing with google I found both versions of this phrase but the one above looks grammatically correct

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
English is not my first language but shouldn't the title be: "Nothing stops me".
browing with google I found both versions of this phrase but the one above looks grammatically correct
While English is my first language, I'm only really strong in spelling and not so much grammar. I would say you are probably right, though it can depend on the usage. If it is being used like he is daring something to try and stop him (or hoping nothing does), then it may be correct the way it is.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
English is not my first language but shouldn't the title be: "Nothing stops me".
You are correct sir! It should either be "Nothing stops me" or "Nothing can stop me"

SimonSimeon

Aug 8, 2017
I've played this game and I'll share some observations:
1) At the beginning, when he turn on his PC, the game is spelled right as "Nothing stops me", lol
2) Use the mouse to play it or you will not be able find the photos or the tools in the garage
3) I get it, they have a large garage so why not putting in it a roulette wheel, but who keep a double bed in the laundry room?

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Good morning.
Let me answer that.
1-I don't understand the problem with the title "Nothing stops me"
Google,Bing,DeepL and Systranet all give the same translation.
Or I missed a chapter ?
It makes me happy that with millions of dollars, they're as good as me.
2-Yes,normal, it is RPG MAKER MV.
3-Some person in real life have a horse or a pig in their living room.a bed in a basement in a game,nothing shocking:)

Take care of you.

Reactions: UncleVT
U

User_32285

Good morning.
Let me answer that.
Or I missed a chapter ?
3-Some person in real life have a horse or a pig in their living room.a bed in a basement in a game,nothing shocking:)

Take care of you.
"Nothing stop me" and "nothing stops me" are little different. (Maybe "unstoppable" might be better for your purpose?)

Reactions: ddfunlol

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Good morning.
Let me answer that.
Or I missed a chapter ?

Take care of you.
translator never work perfectly. i got same problem with some words. i guess its depend how is the situation?

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Ok, I must go to the shop.
Where is it ?

In Marie you always had a little more information about your destination.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
"Nothing stop me" and "nothing stops me" are little different. (Maybe "unstoppable" might be better for your purpose?)
translator never work perfectly. i got same problem with some words. i guess its depend how is the situation?
They are both right. It is the context/situation that determines which is the proper one to use. Translators like Google tend to give you the gist of the meaning across, but mess up the correct usage most of the time. I wouldn't get too bogged down on something like that for now. Personally, as long as I can make sense of what it is meaning, I do not mind if that kind of typo is in a game. Even some of the games that have good English have typos or instances where the usage is off occasionally. Hell, I've even found typos in games made by AAA game companies.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
"Nothing Can Stop Me" or "Nothing Stops Me" are both passable as titles for a game and grammatically correct. "Nothing stop me" is not. All words in a title should be capitalized and the verb should be pluralized as the concept of 'nothing' is a plural form because it is conceptually inferring the inverse of 'everything'. Currently the title screen of your game as well as the OP (and the folder the games are stored in) show the title as "Nothing stop me" which is both grammatically incorrect and an improper use of title capitalization. As someone else suggested I think a better title would be "Unstoppable" as it encompasses the same meaning in a much more succinct manner.

It's your game and you can do with it what you want, but when the title of a game is misspelled or grammatically incorrect it puts a pretty sour taste in my mouth right from the start. Perhaps that's just my personal opinion and I likely don't speak for everyone, but I think that's why so many people here keep bringing it up.

For what it's worth, you should be taking these criticisms as suggestions for improvement rather than being so defensive about it. You're chasing away potential players and possible Patreon supporters by your outright dismissal of your players' critiques. It would be one thing if people came here and simply insulted you, but much of what I've seen in these three pages of comments are actual, worthwhile feedback, and you just seem to dismiss that feedback entirely. While that's definitely your right, I don't think it's going to win you any supporters or help your games improve.

Good luck.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
And about the game?
If you're referring to me with that post, I already gave my opinions on the game itself (post #42) and the features I suggested were summarily dismissed as not being worth adding to the game, if I interpreted the developer's reply correctly.

With post #58 I was trying enlighten the developer on why everyone keeps bringing up the game title. I thought that was valid game criticism as well, or at least an explanation as to why that subject keeps coming up.

I was trying to follow what jande said in the red post on page 2:
Alright lets be calm people, no need to be rude. Remember if you criticise, do so constructively.
I don't feel I've been rude in my replies, but if no one wants advice here I guess I'll keep the rest of my thoughts and constructive criticism to myself. Maybe everyone else should too, if that advice is all going to fall on deaf ears.

So long and good luck.

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
How take the journal in my room and cradit card from the first flor when they are not picups ?!

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes