• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Build 13 is still rather bug-filled; there is a quest breaking one that won't allow you to move past the first chats with NPCs or save their info on your phone. Or at least I've encountered this, as well as one that if you defeat a monster with a bleed tag you are stuck in combat.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
game is still filled with bugs? kinda frustrating sometimes :)

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
game is still filled with bugs? kinda frustrating sometimes :)
Yeah, totally. You still get a bug after talking to a janitor, days won't change unless you go to a diner at certain point and eat there, quit and then go somewhere(which doesn't always work), the night shift pretty much breaks the game just like talking to janitor, etc. It's best to wait and see if dev fixes them.

Reactions: Irishcrackpot

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
Yeah, totally. You still get a bug after talking to a janitor, days won't change unless you go to a diner at certain point and eat there, quit and then go somewhere(which doesn't always work), the night shift pretty much breaks the game just like talking to janitor, etc. It's best to wait and see if dev fixes them.
haha I just got that bug recently, where the days won't change. I'll try if I can pass that bug with that method. It's like one bug getting fixed then I'll encounter another one that breaks the game :(

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Oh perfect, I'll try and see if that works for me. I tried to manipulate the saved game file I don't think that really works.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
hey anyone know how to fix the fight with ian it bugs out with him at 0 hp and never lets me do anything all it will do is show the fight and him at 0 hp and I cant to anything at all its been doing this even before this update too and is still doing it now p.s if no one can help me can some one give me a save file that go's pass the fight.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Liked the art and style.. but didn't get far into the game. Broken English in a heavily texted based game just makes it a pain.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Still has insufferable slow text, buggy as hell and just terrible writing.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
the chat windows need to either respond to a generic keyboard command, for continue and end. Or the buttons need to not move around the screen, so I have to constantly be looking for where to click next.

also, 2nd day, talking to Ms Juliana outside the apartment in the morning, always bugs my game where I can't continue. I have to shut the game down and restart it.

Reactions: reallybadman
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes