Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
I think that it is cool that the creator decided to make this like a comic book. But i think that clicking for each item takes too long and that prob consumes a lot more resources that way to run the program. Don't know if he read this or not, but maybe instead of 6-10 clicks to fill the screen with what would be a single page of a comic book, it be a single click and the whole screens shows all at the same time. Think that would decrease your chances of errors, file size and program speed. It is a really cool concept, but in a programming point of view... not so much. The other thing that I would implement would be a button to skip some stuff that is repetitive. Also that thing of hitting 5 like a mad man... not a good idea. Kills the mood, it is a erotic game.Also most guys and girls don't live alone.... That draws not need attention to them.

Kakec

Dec 3, 2017
Is anyone got Walkthrough? My game stuck on Tuesday and i have no idea what to do

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Anyone else getting a bug where the game hangs if there's no topic for conversation?

Jan 11, 2018
Is wardrobe broken in 12.1? I can't change my outfit while at home.
No works for me !

I'm rather new with this game and I found it really good but I'm not sure to understand how to increase the "seduced bar" of the different people.

Someone could help me ?

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
There is a hotfix coming next week for Build 13, which I believe is 3 weeks behind the public build? I'll let you know what is addressed in it.
No works for me !

I'm rather new with this game and I found it really good but I'm not sure to understand how to increase the "seduced bar" of the different people.

Someone could help me ?
I think that only works on people that are in the club and possibly with people that you use the seduction skill. But not 100% sure.

Jan 11, 2018
There is a hotfix coming next week for Build 13, which I believe is 3 weeks behind the public build? I'll let you know what is addressed in it.

I think that only works on people that are in the club and possibly with people that you use the seduction skill. But not 100% sure.
Thank you. Yes you're right. It works with the janitor of High school but for me the day time is bugged and I stay on Tuesday.

Take care talking with juliana seems to be bugged too and make the game crash.

chesire

May 5, 2017
there are no photos coming in school janitor's quest ???? does this happened to everyone here?

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
there are no photos coming in school janitor's quest ???? does this happened to everyone here?
I can't even get that quest to activate....for the life of me I can't figure out the time I'm supposed to use the seduction skill.....I go right before the night ends and he isn't there.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
someone mentioned it earlier that if you eat at the diner sometimes time will start moving by itself again; that or edit the save file. @chesire got it to work after tks!

D

Deleted member 22113

someone mentioned it earlier that if you eat at the diner sometimes time will start moving by itself again; that or edit the save file. @chesire got it to work after tks!
i got that to work once also got days to move when i changed outfits once other than that ive been stuck on thursday now for quite a while

TieS

Nov 7, 2017
i got that to work once also got days to move when i changed outfits once other than that ive been stuck on thursday now for quite a while
Every day when you're in the night time cycle, before the next day starts (this is literally just before the middle part of the night cycle) make sure to move out from apt, park, school or other location a couple of times; this is to ensure the next day loads properly. Worked for me every single time, but you have to do it at that specific time period prior to next day. Sleeping or staying in your apt. won't cut it. ^_^

j0hnny

Aug 21, 2017
Good job mate - great game but it has many bugs...game crashes when i try to talk with someone. Looking for stable version.

D

Deleted member 22113

anybody know when the free release of 13 is gona be

Noszku

Jul 3, 2018
Interesting game.
Imo it lacks some skip/text speed options, especially for repeated scenes. Sometimes it's exhausting to wait for whole comic page to appear and click this small arrow :p

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes