dragonius

Jan 7, 2017
build 13.2

Build 13

• Model job, clothes, ero gym uniform scene
  • Fixed bug when sleeping, the day never changed
  • House Maid Job, the boys, Play cards scene
  • House Maid Job, the boys, Grope scene
  • Reworked the introduction scene (with the new navigation system)
  • New navigation system for the ero scenes (just in two scene for test, play cards scene, and the introduction)
  • New dialog system (is a rework to make it easy for me)
  • New places with the new navigation system, park and all its parts, Mikela’s house and all its parts.
  • The freezer, now certain items will go directly to Aisha’s house, to the freezer, like Aisha own pervert juices, and anything sex-related. The loot of the monsters will go here too (and some human’s pieces). You can access to the freezer in Aisha’s house, in the living touching the kitchen’s icon will appear the cooking icon and the freezer icon.
  • Fixed that the seduction icon was disabled after loading a game, even when it was able before.
  • Fixed bug that made the grimoire print one on top of the other in the grimoire book while selecting them.
Notes: The navigation system. The scenes with this are fluid, doesn’t stop (only in some key moments, that are part of the narrative or when you need to do a minigame), you can stop and resume the action with the space bar or the mouse's right click. You have on the bottom of the page a little button that says “Options”, in this button you have some… well, options, like continue/pause, remove the balloons (will pause everything automatically); normal speed, faster speed (if you don’t want to wait), and exit (if you want to end the scene early). I will be updating all the scenes to this new format.

Hotfix

• Mrs. Carter, info file was with a bug that crashed her dialogs.
  • The contact system wasn’t working at all (the cell phone icon)
  • Jimmy Munn was freezing the game in his conversation (a guy in the park)
  • Wrong chat with Rudolf McCullin in the station
  • Mikela was appearing before Ian's quest in the gym
  • Mikela's house was available before Ian's quest in the map
  • Mr. Cunning was crashing the game when you talked with him.
  • Weird functioning with time, when you sleep Aisha was appearing in the living room and not in her room, and the time won’t changed sometimes.
Hotfix 2

• The day won't change when Aisha masturbates herself and after a while, the time would begin to glitch.
  • When giving Ian either of the magazines makes the game go to a blank screen at the end of the initial conversation.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
How do u skip intro?
I can hardly read the text...so blurry, so tiny letters...
and when i push a button it sometime paused and then unpaused in the "server window"...wtf...
I dont get it...maybe i am too old for this...

caiser

May 7, 2017
Anyone know how to start the second part of Manny's Seduction? (I just finished the selfie part and don't know how to trigger the second part)

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
I can't even trigger the first part of seduction. I've got the outfit, the time and day - what else do you need?

lottr

Jun 9, 2018
got some errors:

ERROR: Couldn't find the given section/key and no default was given
At: core\io\config_file.cpp:89
SCRIPT ERROR: put_text: Invalid call. Nonexistent function 'split' in base 'Nil'.
At: res://system/dialog.gdc:19
FirstChat
SCRIPT ERROR: put_text: Invalid call. Nonexistent function 'split' in base 'Nil'.
FirstChat
FirstChat
FirstChat
FirstChat

D

Deleted member 22113

get stuck repeating the same morning with the maid job any workarounds yet?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Thanks for your reply. There doesnt appear to be now. I was hoping someone could port it and post a link in OP.
Wine app works well on this game so you don’t really need to wait for a Mac port

McLux

Feb 21, 2018
Hi there,

This game is a kind of heartbreaker, very good and beautiful and so full of bugs in the same time :(
I had the same problem of dormambo, with the housemaid job, one time I succed to pass by editing a previous save, an other, by simply quit the job before the day change, it seems that this bug comes by the lost of the part of the day. I saw 26 in the save below instead of a single value in the range of 1 to 6.
I succed to kill Ian and his sister, but a place where it bugs each time is to talk with Luca in the park, impossible to do.
And I never go in the college or in the the Landlord house, if someone has a tip to do that :)

McLux

Feb 21, 2018
Maybe I'm wrong but I think there is a kind of mistake with Cooper/Hooper.

And for the bug with Luca (conversation) in the park, I edited a save to know him but the second conversation bugged as same as the first :/

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I want to like this game but it seems buggy to the point of almost being unplayable. Random conversations just seem to lock up the game.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
This patreon really needs more support, lots of quality content, though it needs polishing and bug fixing.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes