SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I'm not a patron of this game yet, but I'm seriously considering it. I'm keen to see if there'll be additional skills or abilities to pleasure the ladies in the game, as such things already exist toward men.
I appreciate the erotic-horror potential, and think his game will only improve if he has enough monthly funds to hire coders and whatnot. Because, while this game is more or less my favourite, I'll agree that there is certainly room for improvement in the coding.

Smut3D

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Reached Seduced level 5 for Manny Dull. Took pics inside school a lot of times, now the option isn t available anymore. What do now?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
This game deserves more patrons, it's really a good one, despite the bad pacing and grinding.

Reactions: SlowDance

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
Everytime i start a conversation with mr.cunning and the principal my game stuck with the build 10 version
has anyone experienced the same?

Salvo

Aug 5, 2016
Surprised no one noticed,

Build 11

Fixed a bug that showed owned some of the new clothes, in the change options
Fixed bug that make you not earn the teacher outfit after completed the photo session and talked with Clarissa.
Fixed a bug that reseted the progression in Manny Dull development
Fourth part of the seduction of Manny Dull.
Schoolgirl outfit
New background, inside school.
Model job, working with the white bikini.
Pictures for the apartment scene (he cuming, he making her go to her knees)
New ero scene, model job with bikini and schoolgirl photo session with Manny Dull.
New interactive places, highschool, station, bakery, gym, gym lockers
The diary, quest logs to track important activities, characters, places and quests
New descriptions for travel during day in cab and bus.
Fixed the day cycle (before, each day had: morning - midday - afternoon - night - midnight - dawn, then a new day, now is, midnight - dawn - morning - midday - afternoon - night, then a new day)
Fixed annoying bug in the log when Aisha sleep.
Fixed annoying bug in the log about loading an inexistent image.
Fixed a bug in the log when you load a game.
Now Aisha earn experience (on Fingers) when she masturbate herself in her bedroom.
Fixed bug that freezes the game, when you were traveling from place to place, or from the map.
Fixed that Mikela kept appearing in the gym even after the end of Ian’s quest.
Added descriptions of items and recipes.
Added names for the clothes
Added jobs descriptions
Added missing images in the apartment scene (basically were all the images for the three types of underwear)

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Ya know, this is a very neat game with a hell lot of potential.
The only draw back for me is how to progress with each character.
I try my best to read their lines and pretty much see if there are any changes varying from different outfits but I dunno, some of them just progress on their own without even leaving a clue of I progressed them.
Can anyone provide at least a Guide for the characters?

Reactions: Mark17

Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
i really hope this game gets more popular, LOVE the art style, but it feels a bit too grindy.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
i really hope this game gets more popular, LOVE the art style, but it feels a bit too grindy.
The save files are in plain text so it's very easy to skip a lot of the grind. Money, lust harts, and skills can all be added with nothing more then word pad.

Does anyone know if doggy style is still bugged?

Reactions: Deniz31
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes