hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I'm not trolling. It's simple. If you work on two to three different games, each one gets less updates. It's better to focus on one game and go ALL in and make something spectacular.

Reactions: pingwin

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'm not trolling. It's simple. If you work on two to three different games, each one gets less updates. It's better to focus on one game and go ALL in and make something spectacular.
We are going ALL in in both projects. As said, and TLDR version is: having 2 projects actually makes us produce more content than having just one.

AoH is on 0.8 which means it would be the logical game to finish first. Unfortunately AoH is the game where im game designer and programmer of too while also being the artist. That means that every other month (AoH month) I have around 1-3 free days off work the whole month. No weekends; non stop. And are not short daily schedules either.

I'm not complaining; I said it many times, I love what I do. But having another project where Spook takes the lead in game design and programming means that every other month (NTR month) I have a tight but manageable schedule in which I can take even weekends sometimes.

Reactions: hakarlman

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
Also it would be nice if you guys improve the game interface making text speed faster and being able to clcik anywhere on the screen to go forward...right now is very rudimental you cant even skip text with the spacebar.....Game is great just got this small problem also it would be cool if you guys make 1 game and focus only on it for your next projects even if you work fast its different having more projects than 1

Jayjayj

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah... def need to to fix or rework the serving mini game thing. I can make her move but no matter how or where i click i cant make her take any orders. She just walks up and down rows.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Yeah... def need to to fix or rework the serving mini game thing. I can make her move but no matter how or where i click i cant make her take any orders. She just walks up and down rows.
Or get rid of it.

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018
I am interested in the theme of this game, but it is practically unplayable.
Is there any way to go to the next scene without having to click on the "skip" button or change the speed of the text?

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Has there been an update of this game I know the creator is one of the hardest workers working on several amazing games at once and the side stories to this game so I don't expect an update every month but is there any news on when it will be updated again?

shady31

May 31, 2017
Has there been an update of this game I know the creator is one of the hardest workers working on several amazing games at once and the side stories to this game so I don't expect an update every month but is there any news on when it will be updated again?
There was an update on August 29.

Reactions: rogosh

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I wonder why the uploader of 'Agent Of Heels' doesn't share this game as well. He has access to the latest build of both games, and 'agent Of Heels' gets shared upon release.

I am a Patron, but among one of the lower tiers so I don't get access to the latest build until 2 months after it's release. The wait is painful.

Reactions: rogosh

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I wonder why the uploader of 'Agent Of Heels' doesn't share this game as well. He has access to the latest build of both games, and 'agent Of Heels' gets shared upon release.

I am a Patron, but among one of the lower tiers so I don't get access to the latest build until 2 months after it's release. The wait is painful.
You can try asking one of the people who uploaded AoH.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017

Consider starting a request thread perhaps?
Tbh you havn't missed out, I guess it'll need at least 6-8 patches more before it's worth revisiting.. great concept though, well written and beautiful art.

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes