ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Changelog?
whats new on this update??
whats new.. its nothing skip this one.. waste of time unfortunately
Supposed to be Kriems update, (my least favorite waitress)
Are there sex scenes with Kriem?
There is none of them. The update dedicated to Kriem does not have a single scene with her. Why did I wait for this? This is just crap.
There's a lewd scene in the sauna, involving Kelsey and another character.

There are two story scenes with Kriem in the tattoo studio and 4 new events with her there in the weekends. Teasing, basically.

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
any new version walkthrough??
Walkthrough…

Earn money, do activities with Kriem at Bull dike tattoo parlor on “break days”. Witness jack shit in lewd content for “scenes”. Congratulate oneself for not being a cuck and supporting developers who deliver lackluster content.

Reactions: Gintoky

Shinnichiban

Mar 16, 2022
What is up with "steamed clamps" in beck's gallery, when I go to the game section, it says I reached all scenes but that scene is locked?
You need to do specific choices throughout Beck's storyline to unlock that. First, side with Kelsey in Ready Player 2 event and send Beck away, then you need to ask for Kelsey's help in the Poker scene. Also, if you just try to reload a previous save for that, it won't work. You need to actually start a New Game for the choices to appear again. It sucks, I know. Maybe this is a Unity thing?

Fortunately, the devs anticipated this and put in a SaveSlotBeck.bat file in the latest update's extracted folder. This save file is just after making the correct Kelsey choice in Ready Player 2 I believe. There's a readme file in the folder as well with instructions.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Walkthrough…

Earn money, do activities with Kriem at Bull dike tattoo parlor on “break days”. Witness jack shit in lewd content for “scenes”. Congratulate oneself for not being a cuck and supporting developers who deliver lackluster content.
It does feel that way, these developers seem to have zero imagination, or non on the staff have ever seduced a woman committed to another man. It's the chase, her denying what she really wants and drawing it out of her one barrier at a time. It's getting her to do/say/wear things she would never do for her man, but only for you. The high one experiences when she fully gives herself to you. Something this dev team seems to have zero idea about.
Frankly, I have seen zero from games over the years that really comes close, it's always the hallmark (tame) channel version, or some wanna be that read some sad sack cuck story and thinks that's what people are really like.
This games potential only lives in my head, each release leaves me less and less enthused for the next update.

Last edited:

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
It does feel that way, these developers seem to have zero imagination, or non on the staff have ever seduced a woman committed to another man. It's the chase, her denying what she really wants and drawing it out of her one barrier at a time. It's getting her to do/say/wear things she would never do for her man, but only for you. The high one experiences when she fully gives herself to you. Something this dev team seems to have zero idea about.
Frankly, I have seen zero from games over the years that really comes close, it's always the hallmark (tame) channel version, or some wanna be that read some sad sack cuck story and thinks that's what people are really like.
This games potential only lives in my head, each release leaves me less and less enthused for the next update.
You couldn't say it any better. It feels like these developers are trying to build a compelling story to constantly hit the brakes which causes disappointment amongst us all. I mean come on, Noemi already making side bets behind Brad's back, however, she has a moral compass in some instances (really). Just bring on the depravity and roll with it. This girl belongs to the streets.

It really feels like these guys are just clueless and could you imagine them focusing on the other girls when the main focus should be on Noemi. These guys need to grasp the side character concept as DLC and build the Noemi arcs in full before building useless updates on other girl characters. People built excitement for this Kriem update just for her to write some ink over Noemi's nips lmao.

These guys are never going to scaleup on Patreon accounts before Unshi (the artist) finds another excuse to shit the bed via his personal situation problems.

Call to the developers, start making monumental moves or you guys are going to be written off. Shelve AoH and get serious about your craft. This last update was useless. Let's go!

Last edited:

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
So is this basically just a gallery of cgs with a million clicks between them?
That is a great way of putting it lmao. Also you better enjoy the repeated images you get while getting carpal tunnel. I have lost count of how many times in a month Noemi is willing to show her crotch to customers…..

Reactions: Gintoky
3.30 star(s) 41 Votes