zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I have an issue with acquiring/unpacking the archives. The one at Mega is broken (stops at 99%) while the archives from the other 4 requires a keycode. The alternative at mega provided in post #6 also requires a keycode...

Edit: Looks like updating the unpacker software fixed the issue with keycodes, hurrah!

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
This creator must have gone to Robert Jordans School of needless expository writing. There is detail, and then there is too much detail. There are games here that can tell a good story, a long story, a story that takes time to develop (A Wife and Mother) and not go overboard in descriptions despite being wordy. But here, you really don't need two-three paragraphs about a girl taking off a shirt.

The detailed interactions with the characters are fine, but in other situations the creator needs to know when not to go overboard.

All that (and the buggy mini game) aside, the story looks quite promising.

Reactions: dnzieg

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Can a mod update the mega links
pc
mac
lin
that mega desktop app is kicking my ass today

Reactions: Krull and UncleVT

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Don't know what the deal is with mega but the links keep breaking. STarting to hate mega
PC-
MAC-
LIN-
Since it only seems to affect games by this dev I'm guessing he's taking them down.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I know. Doesn't mean the dev won't try.
It's still dumb. I understand that he's pissed that his stuff is getting stolen. But this place actually helps games get patrons. I myself have patreoned a few games because of this place.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
its not the dev...its mega sync. I was uploading the game to the wrong folder and when I tried removing the local files, it deleted the links. I think I have it sorted out now. no more desktop app......that thing is a piece of shit.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In the minigame i make some money, but at the end of the shift i lost everything!
How i do to solve this problem?

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Wow, finally up. Been almost 3 months, took y'all awhile! Oh well, it's here now so let's do this

All genres avoidable! Staring at a blank screen is the new rage now!
All content avoidable? That's shouldn't be. You can just date the fiance and let the other girls have their fun if you don't want to 'NTR' somebody, if you into half-playing things... but you will have to play some kinda content for that.

The minigame is pretty buggy...
Yup, still in development, feel free to help out with specific feedback that will enable to fix things

Sorry but for me it's unplayable in interactive part. No enable to move noe
Did you try a mouse? It's needs a mouse. It's mouse only right now.

This creator must have gone to Robert Jordans School of needless expository writing. There is detail, and then there is too much detail. There are games here that can tell a good story, a long story, a story that takes time to develop (A Wife and Mother) and not go overboard in descriptions despite being wordy. But here, you really don't need two-three paragraphs about a girl taking off a shirt.

The detailed interactions with the characters are fine, but in other situations the creator needs to know when not to go overboard.

All that (and the buggy mini game) aside, the story looks quite promising.
Funnily enough, the scene was written with her changing in just 4 CGs, but we got 16 sent in so we filled in the space. You know, as you do.

Since it only seems to affect games by this dev I'm guessing he's taking them down.
I can confirm it is not. Just woke up and saw all this. @marktrump 's comments on Sour Kriem also back up the position.

Is the lesbian tag justified? Is it possible to focus primarily on the lesbian content or does the protagonist have to lick 10 dicks to get 1 pussy?
It is not. Don't know why that's there. There's no lesbian content at all so far and will be none for some time. I'll see you back here in a few years! Bye!

In the minigame i make some money, but at the end of the shift i lost everything!
How i do to solve this problem?
That is odd. I'm already looking into it.

Reactions: 3dtab7 and Skyler

HenrikIbsen

Aug 24, 2017
To answer content questions, it's only narrative, the dirtiest stuff is a bra and panty dressing scene, and a over-the-clothes masturbating scene that ends before climax. Nothing wrong with that, it you don't mind a slow pace. The art assets are solid, no complaints. Ideally, I prefer a save at any point system, over save points at the end of day cycles, but that's not essential. Pacing could stand to go quicker, but it's hard to judge at this stage.

As for the serving minigame... You'd want a tutorial screen if you're going to keep it, and maybe create a visibly distinct button for the areas you can click rather than mousing over them? On the other hand, you might want to just cut it, all things considered. The player isn't on Noemi's side, we want to see her corrupted and cheating on her husband. At least as the narrative currently stands, there's no reason for the player to try. I can't help but wonder if you couldn't do more narrative content with the time it takes to tweak the money earning mini game? I'm not a fan of Diner Dash and similar games, so I would just skip it anyways. If the majority of players skip it, then you may as well cut it. Now if earning money does more than pay off your debt, I'm all for it, though you might get the same earning mechanic down by a memory game that involves still shots instead of the animated interface. Just a thought, the further you get in development, the harder it is to change something like this. I think players enjoy making choices, even if the only difference is a bit of dialogue, a different outfit, or choosing between a facial and a creampie. More opportunities to make Noemi or the others choose an immoral choice. Now if you wanna make a pervy NTR Diner Dash VN, don't let me stop you. Just didn't look like that from the way you've done your other titles. That's my critique. Thanks for the hard work.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
To answer content questions, it's only narrative, the dirtiest stuff is a bra and panty dressing scene, and a over-the-clothes masturbating scene that ends before climax. Nothing wrong with that, it you don't mind a slow pace. The art assets are solid, no complaints. Ideally, I prefer a save at any point system, over save points at the end of day cycles, but that's not essential. Pacing could stand to go quicker, but it's hard to judge at this stage.

As for the serving minigame... You'd want a tutorial screen if you're going to keep it, and maybe create a visibly distinct button for the areas you can click rather than mousing over them? On the other hand, you might want to just cut it, all things considered. The player isn't on Noemi's side, we want to see her corrupted and cheating on her husband. At least as the narrative currently stands, there's no reason for the player to try. I can't help but wonder if you couldn't do more narrative content with the time it takes to tweak the money earning mini game? I'm not a fan of Diner Dash and similar games, so I would just skip it anyways. If the majority of players skip it, then you may as well cut it. Now if earning money does more than pay off your debt, I'm all for it, though you might get the same earning mechanic down by a memory game that involves still shots instead of the animated interface. Just a thought, the further you get in development, the harder it is to change something like this. I think players enjoy making choices, even if the only difference is a bit of dialogue, a different outfit, or choosing between a facial and a creampie. More opportunities to make Noemi or the others choose an immoral choice. Now if you wanna make a pervy NTR Diner Dash VN, don't let me stop you. Just didn't look like that from the way you've done your other titles. That's my critique. Thanks for the hard work.
And thank you for the critique, very insightful. We're not going to give up on the mini-game after one go, that would be too rash, but we do agree we want to make it enjoyable and not have a timesink for no reason (aka forcing a grind, hence the skip option). Your comments are useful on that front for sure. Just fyi, there is a tutorial panel that can be viewed with the (i) icon during the game, that might be of help to people who don't know it already.

Also, the debt does play a large part in the story as it is a control on the pace of the story. Wouldn't make sense to be talking about how you only owe $5000 now and this guy will give you $10,000 to fuck all night, if you actually owe $90,000, doesn't it? The amount the other girls make is also a branch on their content too so it's a balancing act and what you want to achieve and at what pace. But hey, the simulate is there for a reason, you can skip it and still get enough money to progress, just at a little slower rate and a lower overall Restaurant Rep

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
It is not. Don't know why that's there. There's no lesbian content at all so far and will be none for some time.
I took the genre from here:

Other fetishes to expect as we go are Corruption, Age, Lesbian, Milfing, Voyeurism and many other things. As with the above fetishes, all are optional, but all are fun too!
Seems that changed, isn't it?

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes