• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
@BeWilder I joined your patreon for the realease of this a while back, late march early april or so, not sure of the exact release date. I also stopped since I got the impression that this game was not a priority :/
I really liked the game, even though it's very early in development, great renders, good characters, nice story etc.

Is the plan to do bimonthly releases from now on or are we talking quarterly? As far as I know the last 3 or so months have been bugfixes, right?

I know you have other project to divide your time, tried out the agent game, but sadly not for me.. is there any chance NTR will be shifted to your primary development and get monthly patches?

Thanks for a great start to a game, cheers!

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
@BeWilder I joined your patreon for the realease of this a while back, late march early april or so, not sure of the exact release date. I also stopped since I got the impression that this game was not a priority :/
I really liked the game, even though it's very early in development, great renders, good characters, nice story etc.

Is the plan to do bimonthly releases from now on or are we talking quarterly? As far as I know the last 3 or so months have been bugfixes, right?

I know you have other project to divide your time, tried out the agent game, but sadly not for me.. is there any chance NTR will be shifted to your primary development and get monthly patches?

Thanks for a great start to a game, cheers!
Glad to hear you like the game my friend (and a serious thank you for the support, we mean it!) and sorry that you got the impression that NTR was a lower priority than AoH, that's not the way we see it. It's the same priority level as AoH, we alternate months between games: this month its AoH again (v0.8) and next month is NTR (v0.2). Last month was also NTR, but we got the Kriem OS instead of a v0.2 as it was the appropriate time for it. We'll not see another OS for a while, not until Frankie appears in a few versions so it all AoH and NTR game updates for the months to come.

We do see both games as worth our attentions equally, even if AoH is further ahead. I don't know if most people on here know this since it's more talked about on our page, but both game series are set in the same shared universe (the beWilderverse). Both series further the world we are creating in different ways, like an ever growing Venn Diagram of awesome, so we treat both with the same respect and diligence. It's totally just an awesome bonus that we get to pit the girls against each other in contests / posts / our Wallpaper rewards etc... we like to have their personalities show through everywhere we have them. I may be ranting just a little here, but what I'm trying to say is we love our original characters as much as our spun versions of our parodies and we'll be keeping them out front and centre as much as AoH, so don't you worry! I wouldn't have spent a year planning the game out and writing up scripts, origin stories and character sheets in advance if I wasn't going to hit NTR hard, would I?!

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Glad to hear you like the game my friend (and a serious thank you for the support, we mean it!) and sorry that you got the impression that NTR was a lower priority than AoH, that's not the way we see it. It's the same priority level as AoH, we alternate months between games: this month its AoH again (v0.8) and next month is NTR (v0.2). Last month was also NTR, but we got the Kriem OS instead of a v0.2 as it was the appropriate time for it. We'll not see another OS for a while, not until Frankie appears in a few versions so it all AoH and NTR game updates for the months to come.

We do see both games as worth our attentions equally, even if AoH is further ahead. I don't know if most people on here know this since it's more talked about on our page, but both game series are set in the same shared universe (the beWilderverse). Both series further the world we are creating in different ways, like an ever growing Venn Diagram of awesome, so we treat both with the same respect and diligence. It's totally just an awesome bonus that we get to pit the girls against each other in contests / posts / our Wallpaper rewards etc... we like to have their personalities show through everywhere we have them. I may be ranting just a little here, but what I'm trying to say is we love our original characters as much as our spun versions of our parodies and we'll be keeping them out front and centre as much as AoH, so don't you worry! I wouldn't have spent a year planning the game out and writing up scripts, origin stories and character sheets in advance if I wasn't going to hit NTR hard, would I?!
Thank you @BeWilder for your reply, great to read feedback on this. I'm very glad to hear it and I realize that I didn't account for sour kriem when I asked, should have figured it ate the time for the 0.2 release, my bad. I do hope me asking didn't come of as offending, had no such intention. I DO like the game, exited and glad to hear it will get bimonthly updates, or close to.. I guess you will make 2 additinal origins storys for the remaining two of the cast for NTR? kinda hope we'll see at least 0.2 and maybe 0.3 before the next one drops ^^

I was aware of your "universe" but I tend to go for the slightly more realistic theme of NTR.
Keep up the good work, thx for the clearifications.

Reactions: BeWilder

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Thank you @BeWilder for your reply, great to read feedback on this. I'm very glad to hear it and I realize that I didn't account for sour kriem when I asked, should have figured it ate the time for the 0.2 release, my bad. I do hope me asking didn't come of as offending, had no such intention. I DO like the game, exited and glad to hear it will get bimonthly updates, or close to.. I guess you will make 2 additinal origins storys for the remaining two of the cast for NTR? kinda hope we'll see at least 0.2 and maybe 0.3 before the next one drops ^^

I was aware of your "universe" but I tend to go for the slightly more realistic theme of NTR.
Keep up the good work, thx for the clearifications.
Nah man, it's all good, no offense taken. It helps us to know and to explain things at times. We've had all this in our heads for months, it's clear to us on the inside and it can be hard to see it from the outside view sometimes. If it's not clear in some respects it always benefits us all to clarify so that's what we did. I hope my last post didn't come off as hostile either, that was not my intent, but I'm sure we can all see that now I hope.

Yeah, we will have the other 2 OSes in time, they're both already written up a long time now, but we use them to introduce the main girls when they come along and not before. Kriem had an earlier appearance than the others, as early as v0.1, so we had both a secondary female character for fans to enjoy and also because a second is important to the early mechanics and over 'Rebirth' of Noemi's restaurant... the poor girl just can't do it all alone! Now though, it wouldn't make sense to have Noe in such a financial mess and yet still afford a full staff, so she has to work and accomplish some growth before she can take on other waitress, and so we'll see that happen in v0.2+ until she's at that point... then we'll see Frankie come along, with her OS shortly after! How's all that sound? Good, I do hope!

Long story short... More, more, more Noe for months to come! OS Mini-VNs later...

Reactions: balvenie1401

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Nah man, it's all good, no offense taken. It helps us to know and to explain things at times as we've known all this for months, it's hard to see it from the outside view sometimes. If it's not clear in some respects it always benefits us all to clarify so that's what we did. I hope my last post didn't come off as hostile either, that was not my intent, but I'm sure we can all see that now I hope.

Yeah, we will have the other 2 OSes in time, they're both already written up a long time now, but we use the to introduce the main girls when they come along and not before. Kriem had an earlier appearance, as early as v0.1, so we had noth a secondary female character for fans to enjoy and also because she is important to the mechanics and over 'Rebirth' of Noemi's restaurant... the poor girl just can't do it all alone! Now though, it wouldn't make sense to have Noe in such a financial mess and yet still afford a full staff, so she has work and growth to accomplish before she can take on other waitress, and so we'll see that happen in v0.2+ until she's at that point... then we'll see Frankie come along, he OS shortly after! How's all that sound? Good, I do hope!

Long story short... More, more, more Noe for months to come! OS Mini-VNs later...
Sounds great! Appriciate it, this will be good.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
After trying this game, I think I would rather play Space Invaders. It froze on me every chance it got, and the characters were too hard to get to move. The first release was great, but this one is so complicated by bugs it just wasn't worth it. I'll try the next release, and see if it's less buggy. No promises.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The call this game NTR but I know it's meaning is noemis toscana rebirth that's why, but how about the game genre , does this also has NTR like it's name ?

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The call this game NTR but I know it's meaning is noemis toscana rebirth that's why, but how about the game genre , does this also has NTR like it's name ?
From the authors:
So, right off the bat, let’s talk about what to expect from this project. As the name suggests, NTR will involve the ntr fetish (from now on this Patreon will refer to the Project using all caps, NTR, and the fetish in all lowercase, ntr). It will include instances of ntr type A and type B, but more so it will involve Cuckoldry and Hotwifing. It will also encompass the build up, the corruption (we like to think of 'Nerve' as the positive version of corruption) and the taboo that goes with these fetishes.

Jun 26, 2018
I'm going to be honest with the game developer on this, I was excited to play the origin story only to learn this was one of multiple projects they are working on. I have no idea if the developers have ever worked in the game industry, but unless your running a team of over 100 people I have no idea why your focusing on making different games at the same time unless its to get different investors. Could you imagine if the same team that made the Sims 4 was making Fifa and Battlefront all at the same time but only made up of 10-30 people? The games would take decades to complete.

I know this is a visual novel but game development is game development and certain management practices should be followed. Think of all the indie studies out there, they announce ONE project with others in the pipeline AFTER.

I'll be honest when I see projects like this I expect them to be abandoned after 2+ years, not because of lack of interest but because it shows a lack of managed direction and pressure to finish a single product under a deadline. More so small teams like this don't last forever and there is serious drama in the patreon community when it comes to teams splitting up, taking resources, one member taking too long, ect.

I was excited to see find this, but at best I don't expect to see it finished for 3 years at the rate of development and for a visual novel thats unacceptable from a developers point of view. Perhaps you should focus on finishing one project at a time instead of 5 when you have such limited resources.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'm going to be honest with the game developer on this, I was excited to play the origin story only to learn this was one of multiple projects they are working on. I have no idea if the developers have ever worked in the game industry, but unless your running a team of over 100 people I have no idea why your focusing on making different games at the same time unless its to get different investors. Could you imagine if the same team that made the Sims 4 was making Fifa and Battlefront all at the same time but only made up of 10-30 people? The games would take decades to complete.

I know this is a visual novel but game development is game development and certain management practices should be followed. Think of all the indie studies out there, they announce ONE project with others in the pipeline AFTER.

I'll be honest when I see projects like this I expect them to be abandoned after 2+ years, not because of lack of interest but because it shows a lack of managed direction and pressure to finish a single product under a deadline. More so small teams like this don't last forever and there is serious drama in the patreon community when it comes to teams splitting up, taking resources, one member taking too long, ect.

I was excited to see find this, but at best I don't expect to see it finished for 3 years at the rate of development and for a visual novel thats unacceptable from a developers point of view. Perhaps you should focus on finishing one project at a time instead of 5 when you have such limited resources.
Hi! Unshi here; half of the beWilder team with Spook. Right off the bat; we have more than 10+ years of experience in making videogames combined. We have worked for several companies between the two.

I don't like talking about my past successes (most of you know I try to avoid it) but if you have questions regarding our capabilities I hope this clearifies it. Not bragging; really, just trying to make you see we know what we do:

I have been part of the direction team in one of the companies I've worked in and attended many many company meetings. I have been #1 in the Android Market with one of the games I developed in several countries. I have participated in the development of a Steam game that sold more than a million copies... then I left it all behind and started AoH.

I started working as an artist for AoH too while I had a background of programmer and game designer. I could barely reach my deadlines alive and I was producing content once every 2 months. Then I met Spook. He's had a lot of success in the past he never brags about (so I won't list it all here either). He's game designer and programmer of NTR and writer of both games now. Takes care of all PR and marketing and has bossted bewilder to what it is now. I'm artist of both games but I still take care of the programming side on AoH for the simple reason that it would take months to train someone new to a 0.8 project (if you've worked on the industry you know what I'm talking about).

We have an extensive company plan. We hit all our deadlines now and we are producing content monthly. We don't expect any of our games to take as much time as you speculate and we believe both games have gained a lot from our union. We understand each other; we are good friends now; we talk daily on discord all the time and we have our backs.

I'd say beWilder is much more than AoH could have ever hoped to be so I do believe I'll be sticking with Spook and he with me for a long long time. I hope I've dissipated all your concerns mate.

• Hey there
Reactions: DaClown and shady31

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Only thing that sucks is the developer is working on more than one game, which means nothing will ever get done. See you in two years!

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes