Oct 26, 2017
Incest is dangerous if you plan to keep it on Patreon (I don't think fictional incest is legal in California either but Patreon has so many double standards I doubt that's even what's being considered at all). Might be able to get it past the radar if you mock it the same way Degrees of Lewdity did but that's a slippery slope.

Been a long time, glad you're still making nice progress and gathering more and more people. Keep it up Alvir.

Reactions: Alvir

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Incest is dangerous if you plan to keep it on Patreon (I don't think fictional incest is legal in California either but Patreon has so many double standards I doubt that's even what's being considered at all). Might be able to get it past the radar if you mock it the same way Degrees of Lewdity did but that's a slippery slope.

Been a long time, glad you're still making nice progress and gathering more and more people. Keep it up Alvir.
Thanks for checking out how I'm doing ^_^

Will try to do even more this year ^_^

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
You read my mind as Chastity belt is a long-planned item with comical events like - What?! Wheres the key to this thing XD (I need to implement this soon)

Or or, here mee out, an artifact that obliterates any would be bastards that dare try to soil our precious little mentee. Like a little mimic attached to her belt, if it detects ill intent, ripping their *tools* off would be it's mission XD.

EHommel

Aug 14, 2018
no offense but can you include an other font? a more readable, i cant be the only one troubled with this.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
First: I like your game. Good work
Will the art be refined in future updates? I realize that there are many things that remain just the same image and, in the case of sex, the protagonist changes depending on the image. There are 3 customization options and each one has its moments, but is it strange that I choose appearance A and, in the middle of sex, transform into B and C?
Will there ever be a time when all the scenes are just appearance A?

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
First: I like your game. Good work
Will the art be refined in future updates? I realize that there are many things that remain just the same image and, in the case of sex, the protagonist changes depending on the image. There are 3 customization options and each one has its moments, but is it strange that I choose appearance A and, in the middle of sex, transform into B and C?
Will there ever be a time when all the scenes are just appearance A?
Thank you for playing Noblesse Oblige!

Yes, images will be refined and expanded. Alas it will not be soon, but it is in the plans ^_^

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Noblesse Oblige V0.3.3 Mega Download Links: (Patreon)

✧ Scheduler upgraded! - Added new elements to the schedule UI (scheduler slots, automatic week schedule, instant clear all schedule slots)
Kyouko intimacy scene Complete! - With this, the Mansion Renovation quest is complete. But for now without detailed images, soon to be added.
✧ New events for the Gremlin's district - You can find a bakery that will let your protege work there.
✧ New bakery job - For your protege to bake some cookies ^_^.
✧ Inn and Theatre jobs expanded - New events, and even some mysteries~.
✧ Mysterious symbols in the Theatre - Will your protege discover where they lead?.
✧ Shortcuts for you - New shortcuts added for the most used buttons(Scheduler button, character screens).
✧ Event adjustment - More events now have futanari-specific text and images~
✧ More art - For new and existing jobs!
✧ Bugs extermination - Some major and minor bugs were dealt with~
✧ And many small adjustments - Balance changes, image additions, lots of buttons, text corrections, and many more small changes.

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Reactions: Discoplayer1

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
I dont know if I can help with this post, but I have to say it. I will quote a site.

1. By definition, wisdom (the quality of being wise) is described as "the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment." To be wise is to have deep insight and understanding, and wise people may be thought of as old souls.
2. Intelligence, on the other hand, is defined as "the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills." It's about intellect and the application of that intellect.

source and elaboration:

thanks for the game. I will see what it is about.

edit after playing the first week: going to a person to level up a skill and the summary of the cost at the end of the week are not good explained or I missed it. (didnt read the whole tutorial)

Last edited:

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
I dont know if I can help with this post, but I have to say it. I will quote a site.

1. By definition, wisdom (the quality of being wise) is described as "the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment." To be wise is to have deep insight and understanding, and wise people may be thought of as old souls.
2. Intelligence, on the other hand, is defined as "the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills." It's about intellect and the application of that intellect.

source and elaboration:

thanks for the game. I will see what it is about.

edit after playing the first week: going to a person to level up a skill and the summary of the cost at the end of the week are not good explained or I missed it. (didnt read the whole tutorial)
Thank you for playing Noblesse Oblige!
Those are nice definitions of Wisdom and Intelligence ^_^

The end-of-week balance only shows what will be added or subtracted from your balance at the end of the week, not every one time expense that you make. For example, when you visit some lessons, you do not pay for them immediately but at the end of the week, so its shown in the summary. The same with expenses for cleaning your house and other similar expenses that are subtracted at the end of the week. When you go to improve your skill rank you make a one-time payment right away, so it is not subtracted at the end of the week and do not appear at the summary screen.

Reactions: ich0
Oct 26, 2017
Nice to see shortcuts but l am sure if you press in the middle of the screen while in a menu, it can go to the map screen or talking with the protege.
From my old games, this was brought up but when l started new game, it wasn't there. Can you explain?
1712681770971.png

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
Here is a temporary font swap fix for those put away by the fonts..

1. BACK UP YOUR SAVE
2. go to C:\Windows\Fonts, and copy a font you want, We will use Arial for this.
3. paste on desktop / empty folder
4. (You may paste multiple ttf files) just use Arial.ttf

5. rename Arial.ttf font BLKCHCRY.TTF
6. replace same name file under \game\gui\fonts\databace

No guarantee it will work without bugs, ALWAY back up your save first, then use multiple save slot to prevent progress loss.

Mainly changes font for Chat text and character creation, does not change most menu & buttons

Last edited:

js5561379

Mar 19, 2023
How do I progress the storylines of other characters and do exploration? I tried training Suzumi as Ast requested, but after she got replaced it sent me back to the main menu. I can't add "Go On Exploration" to either my or Suzumi's schedule, and when I visit the other characters they never have new dialogue options (except for Nawair during the mini-quest to get the name, but she returned to having no new dialogue afterward)

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
How do I progress the storylines of other characters and do exploration? I tried training Suzumi as Ast requested, but after she got replaced it sent me back to the main menu. I can't add "Go On Exploration" to either my or Suzumi's schedule, and when I visit the other characters they never have new dialogue options (except for Nawair during the mini-quest to get the name, but she returned to having no new dialogue afterward)
haven't finish the game, but "Go On Exploration" need to have opening for both character,

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes