Ren'Py - Noblesse Oblige [v0.3.4] [Alvir Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Azi VonVeil

when this game is done, it will be one of the best.
    as long as they dont ruin it by adding a bunch a "bad tag" stuff, plenty of other games for that.
    but what we have already is very good, other then a few hiccups here and there its pretty easy to avoid the things you dont want to see. and for a in development games its better then some completed games iv played
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Leettoo

nice game, rare to see in trainers female protagonist. Love this. All others I found was male. Also drowings are in such a cute stile! Hope game will update to complete version. Best wishes from Kaliningrad
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TheRealFatslob

I played the 0.2.8.a
    I was really impressed by how many options the game has, I got this DND wipe at the start.

Though there are a lot of placeholder images, the text is hard to read sometimes, and some screens are not available. (mostly understandable since it's in development)
    I also found some bugs when playing, but I managed to navigate out of them.

Alas, I will say the game is very dynamic. As a grand strategy gamer and a programmer myself, I am really impressed with what is done. I haven't seen the code but I can imagine there is a lot behind the scenes.

The Art was good enough for me.

UI/UX is the thing I am mostly impressed by, there are so many complex mechanics: namely: day planning, player and NPC stats, quist system, and more. That somehow still feels easy to navigate and use, good job.

All in all, I feel like this game has great potential, keep it up!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

B201T

I played v0.2.2a a while ago.

This is a well constructed trainer game. So far nothing has wowed me, but everything has been executed competently. I'm excited to see there's lots of updates, and I'm looking forward to diving back in.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

cooperdk

At this point, this game is a waste of time. There are also errors, for example, when the "demon" asks for the name of whoever, and she asks again a few days later, where you can only respond "Rick Astley", and you die.

There is almost NO SEX in the game and surely not enough for the tag "vaginal sex" to resemble the game contents.
    There are a total of NINE lewd images in the game IN TOTAL.

Also, it is tagged as a "sandbox game", which it is not. It is a management/trainer game but with storyline which happens linear - which means it is not a sandbox game.

The graphics are fine, but everything is still images and as mentioned only nine lewd images which will take quite some time to reach (or just look at them under game/ui/nightnlr/scenes - for some reason the sex images are a part of the UI (!!!?)

All in all, I just wasted a couple of hours hoping for content. It's not there. (I could just have checked, of course).
    I should also know better: the game data folder is about the same size as the renpy library folder.
    This game will get completely different scores once it actually has content worthy of a sex game. It will need animations. The static images are a thing of the (far) past.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

docclox

Good potential. I'm a sucker for Slavemaker style games, and this ticks a lot of my boxes. The art is good, and the writing decent.

The UI I have mixed feelings about. On the one hand it's very pretty, very slick, very professional looking. On the other, I don't find it particularly easy to use. All those dark blues are certainly easy on the eye, but I'd sacrfice some of that in favor making it easier to read the skill labels and/or to see at a glance where the progress bars were without squinting.

A couple of things that I didn't enjoy so much: Exhaustion seems to trigger before the energy bar is empty, and it wipes you out for a couple of days. I know this was a feature of the original Slavemaker games but even when I'm watching for it and taking care to rest myself and my slave, it still seems to sneak up on me. See previous comments about the readability of the UI, I suppose.

And a purely personal thing, but I'm not a fan of the MCs more submissive moments. I like my character to be in charge. I don't mind the initial coercion scene, since I can look forward getting my own back at some later stage, but getting raped by a tentacle monsters (albeit in "fleshlight" mode), not really my sort of thing. Which isn't to say it's a bad thing, just not my kink.

Anyway, not bad. A bit more content, and maybe an option to turn off some sorts of content and it could be very good.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

harveylovestocruise

good potential to become one of the best trainers. I am personally a fan of corruption based trainers. If this implements a variety of actions/clothing/reactions (and a believable corruption arc, hate games with "spank the girl 3 times and boom she is a nymph for your D"), this will be one of the best corruption trainers. Best of luck to the dev.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Nero the Bard

The game is still in its beginning phase but has unbelievable potential.
    If the developer keeps at it this can become one of the bet

The art style is quite good and engaging and even though there are still a lot of missing assets what is there looks nice.
    The story is not yet really developed but if the developer keeps his promise this promises to become one of the best trainers out there.
    I always love to have a choice between good and evil and this could really deliver.

I give this game 4 stars for its potential and i implore everyone to at least keep an eye on it