• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
last question before i tear into 3.2 if i set her intimacy rules to only me or forbid, we she refuse all 3 somes even if other requirements are met? if set to forbid, we she refuse to sleep with me? or are there some NTR/cheating scenes i didnt unlock/ are still being worked on?

Reactions: Alvir

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
well its...not my favorite event...given the context...but the tentacles are too strong 6 of them..thats 60 lust in one turn..even with 0 lust thats an impossible battle...but you do get the appropriate sex exp and lose virginity(save for female MC who somehow keeps her anal virginity) but in context this is the kinda thing i hate...the classic "horny paralysis" but you gave me plenty of warning to turn around, i was just testing the event for you

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
my..my what?!
1710298931371.png

so if you let them have you..not only do you magically get a dick, you get 0 sex exp and both of you maintain full virginity

• Thinking Face

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
there is a bug with the city tentacle, the dialog plays twice, proper sex exp just double dialog
if you let it have you the dialogs is correct and you DO get the sex exp
but again MC still is a anal virgin? bug or design?

• Thinking Face

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
3.2 female bandit int eh woods..she eats my pussy and tribs me, but no exp...im guessing thats to be fixed in 3.3?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
the second tentacle event (where there is only one) seems to work just fine...full exp and lost of virginity(save for MC anal) if you think its friendly, if you let it have you and if you lose and get raped by it...so no errors here, unless the anal virginity is a bug

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
again pretty sure its already in the works...but hos did I lose my vaginal virginity while fucking suzumi with a strap on?

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
will there be another protege coming soon or will you wait until the first one is completely done before going to another and if you do make the second protege it would be kind of funny if she doesn't get along with the first it could make for some competing scenes later

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
will there be another protege coming soon or will you wait until the first one is completely done before going to another and if you do make the second protege it would be kind of funny if she doesn't get along with the first it could make for some competing scenes later
1 -It is a good idea about making them dislike each other ^_^
2 - I'll finish the current one, and only then will develop the second one, as I do not want to get too sidetracked :)

Reactions: Seamonkey
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes