Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
i have to give credit where credit is do, the rape that thee is(so far) is kind hard NOT to avoid, you almost have to pick the "get raped option" when you go to the gremlin district you sometimes get the option of "going down the dangerous alley" in most games thats an instant rape scene, but in this one, its RNG, you could find nothing, you could find gold, or you can find rouges, and if you do you can
A talk to them, witch leads to a fight(if you lose...witch at this point in the game is impossible to win, but later its likely easy to win) when/if you lose(or even before the battle is over) you can just run away losing some gold
B just attack them, again almost impossible early game, and leads to the same...rather gruesome rape scene...like the most horrid of all rape...but again ONLY if you dont just run away
C pass a skill check (failure leads to a fight..see above)
D just run away
so despite being a horrible rape scene its..well you HAVE to chose to get raped...like the only way you will see it(or rather read it) is to pick the option witch while not spelled R A P E, the contexts clearly tells you what is going to happen, but again its 99%percent avoidable
my only gripe, and this may be due to me simply reverting to a older save and not continuing the story after. but both characters act as if nothing happen..like other then Suzumi losing her virgin description and both characters being at 1 hp...nothing comes from it...again unless this unlocks some dialog later??

anyway TLDR this game is really fuckign good when it comes to avoiding unwanted outcomes and your choices having real impact, Kudos to you dev...
but a humble request..i know its not very popular, but could we get some more lesbian friendly sex options? like some of the scenes in question look like they could be other acts(like how doggy anal looks like scissoring or riding looks like tribbing ) but each one of them is just the male sex options but with a dildo...but again early development i should be happy i can at least play a female, and maybe more lesbian friendly options are already being developed
Thanks for playing Noblesse Oblige!

Reactions to this kind of event will follow when I get deeper into the event polishing, but they will be implemented ^_^

For more lesbian content - it 100% will be improved upon, even now I am writing one such scene for Kyouko. I hope it will be interesting for you (it's a bit *late game* scene) ^_^

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
hey zuko here... i just wanted to say the opening scene where you meet suzumi, and she has dead cold eyes, and if your nice to her, you can see the light come back...it was moving, beautiful..heartwarming...you should add more dialog(even internal monologue or narration ) to that scene to really expand upon what a amazing yet short scene it was

Reactions: xRayx and Alvir

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
hey zuko here... i just wanted to say the opening scene where you meet suzumi, and she has dead cold eyes, and if your nice to her, you can see the light come back...it was moving, beautiful..heartwarming...you should add more dialog(even internal monologue or narration ) to that scene to really expand upon what a amazing yet short scene it was
Thanks, I'll work on it ^_^

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well not everyone likes futa content do you just avoid that body changing quest or can you just decline that quest and i hope that there will be to reliant on the protagonist could their be a clinginess trait or stat

Last edited:
Reactions: Alvir

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
well not everyone likes futa content do you just avoid that body changing quest or can you just decline that quest and i hope that there will be to reliant on the protagonist could their be a clinginess trait or stat
That quest is only started if you ask for it, it is not actively offered to you. And even after you take it, you can refuse to drink that potion thus avoiding futa content ^_^

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
i had a crazy idea the other night...what if you added a stress/trauma system? like she starts at high stress(70/100) with her cold dead eyes, and positive interactions and experiences slowly bring down her stress and you get a nice scene or maybe a high detailed art of her eyes lighting back up?
you could even work in that some traumatic events raise her stress/trauma ...like say the super avoidable but horrible scene that i dont like could instantly make her go 100/100 trauma and you have to work extra hard to help her thru it? like you can be the one to help her recover from such an horrible experience and bring back the light a second time...damn as nice as that sounds i kinda dont want it given what it takes to trigger it... im kinda sad now....maybe just have her pet die instead ... sad still..but not as much....

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
i had a crazy idea the other night...what if you added a stress/trauma system? like she starts at high stress(70/100) with her cold dead eyes, and positive interactions and experiences slowly bring down her stress and you get a nice scene or maybe a high detailed art of her eyes lighting back up?
you could even work in that some traumatic events raise her stress/trauma ...like say the super avoidable but horrible scene that i dont like could instantly make her go 100/100 trauma and you have to work extra hard to help her thru it? like you can be the one to help her recover from such an horrible experience and bring back the light a second time...damn as nice as that sounds i kinda dont want it given what it takes to trigger it... im kinda sad now....maybe just have her pet die instead ... sad still..but not as much....
It's an interesting idea ^_^
Thank you for sharing!

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
1709956226314.png
wait..so despite being raped..shes still leveled up her sex skills? that seems...odd...kind messed up even that she became more of a nympho after what happened....and its illogical that she would become more proficient when she did nothing but fight back and struggle...that would be like me learning how to swim better by drowning in the pool

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
It's an interesting idea ^_^
Thank you for sharing!
i didnt notice till later (exploring all the nooks and crannies of this game) there is already a despair (opposite of joy) but it dose not seem to work the way i suggested

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
and one last silly question, the number on the left, thats experience(points earned to level up a skill) and the number on the right is the level in said skill?
also noticed that getting fingered counts as losing your virginity....witch it most certainly dose not "Virginity is the state of a person who has never engaged in sexual intercourse" so quite bluntly...no penis means she is still a virgin(but a dildo might count as a penis)......
and genuine curiosity how many virgin women can take 3 fingers on their first go(first time being fingered) without being in pain?

Last edited:

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
another small nitpick and most likely you already know and plan on fixing it, but Suzumi is straight..says so in her character screen...but she tells you she had a sexy dream about you, and wants to be your girlfriend even thought you are a female...iv also noticed that when talking to Ast, she often refers to you as a male...im guessing you started the game development with male only and added the female option later and this is just leftover code that needs cleaning

Last edited:

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
another small nitpick and most likely you already know and plan on fixing it, but Suzumi is straight..says so in her character screen...but she tells you she had a sexy dream about you, and wants to be your girlfriend even thought you are a female...iv also noticed that when talking to Ast, she often refers to you as a male...im guessing you started the game development with male only and added the female option later and this is just leftover code that needs cleaning

Ok, so...

Some skill increases after that rogue events are just generic increases, I need to smooth that out.

The despair mechanic will be developed a bit late for those MC who try the evil run. Or when you get into some nasty events even after being warned.

The number on the left is skill level (or progress till Rank Up), and on the right is Skill Rank (5 in total), there's tutorial page on it, but I will think about how to make it all more intuitive.

That fingering is a bug, I need to find it and exterminate it, as it was not intended to work like this. Thank you for noticing! ^_^

well, the game was from the beginning made for male and female MC, but sometimes I may accidentally forget to add correct dialogue variants, I'll correct it so your character will be properly addressed ^_^

About how her sexuality is being depicted, the change is not yet properly depicted, as I plan to make events where Suzumi is gradually being made more and more comfortable with the idea of lesbian sex. There also are planned characters who can help her with that.

Thank you for your detailed analysis, it helps a lot! ^_^

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
this game is gonna be so damn good when its done cant wait for the lesbian update XD cuz right now the only sex you can have with her is kissing and touching or dildo in all the holes..need an option to just turn the dildo off, or not have it at all..but it is work in progress so all i can do is wait, test more of the games options and choices to help you however i can...also what counts as successfully training her? so many skill level ups? getting to the end without her dying or getting raped? earn so much gold?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
That fingering is a bug, I need to find it and exterminate it, as it was not intended to work like this. Thank you for noticing! ^_^
ohh if it helps, its the lady(prostitute/priestess i forget her name) that ask for 100 gold to have sex with her, she takes you back to her place, you can ask suzumi to join but she just leaves(maybe later she can be convinced for a 3 some?). and if you are playing as a female the whore-priest fingers you. thats the even i was talking bout, so maybe that will help you find it faster...and man 3 fingers in a virgin seems a bit extreme....

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
ohh if it helps, its the lady(prostitute/priestess i forget her name) that ask for 100 gold to have sex with her, she takes you back to her place, you can ask suzumi to join but she just leaves(maybe later she can be convinced for a 3 some?). and if you are playing as a female the whore-priest fingers you. thats the even i was talking bout, so maybe that will help you find it faster...and man 3 fingers in a virgin seems a bit extreme....
So successfully training Suzumi requires just to end her training after 3 months. But! if her skills are low, she will get an inept apprentice ending, and if many skills are developed she will get better endings.

I'll check those events ^_^

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
so is it about amount of skills leveled up? jack of all trades? or getting a set amount of level ups? getting 5 skills to level 5 (25 total) or get enough skills to level 2 for a total of 25 level ups?, cuz just having her keep the house clean , shes already almost level 3 cleaning XD, for a couple that spends most of the day out of the house it sure gets dirty pretty fast

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok not sure if this is bug or not, but we just had an orgy with the dryads, yet got 0 skill points in anything but Nymhomania for Suzumi..is this normal? and despite sleeping with suzumi (kiss and cares only) im still at 0 nymhomania? or is that for suzumi only?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes