Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
does anyone know, how to leave the building so I can do the quest what the slime girl?
There's an exploration task, it lets you explore different locations ^_^
It's in schedule planning, under the *Take a walk* tab.

Reactions: BFC 78

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
last question before i tear into 3.2 if i set her intimacy rules to only me or forbid, we she refuse all 3 somes even if other requirements are met? if set to forbid, we she refuse to sleep with me? or are there some NTR/cheating scenes i didnt unlock/ are still being worked on?
There will be an event where some characters will try to seduce her (she will not fall for it if her love level is high enough , at least 30). And more little events to be added! This rule will be quite an important one ^_^

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
well its...not my favorite event...given the context...but the tentacles are too strong 6 of them..thats 60 lust in one turn..even with 0 lust thats an impossible battle...but you do get the appropriate sex exp and lose virginity(save for female MC who somehow keeps her anal virginity) but in context this is the kinda thing i hate...the classic "horny paralysis" but you gave me plenty of warning to turn around, i was just testing the event for you
Thanks! And that's why there were all those warnings. + You can always run away from battle!

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
again pretty sure its already in the works...but hos did I lose my vaginal virginity while fucking suzumi with a strap on?
PS. Sorry for the late replies, as I was a bit exhausted to write a fine response to your great analysis (my job decided to get revenge for going easy on me before) ^_^

Thank you for reporting all this :)

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
There will be an event where some characters will try to seduce her (she will not fall for it if her love level is high enough , at least 30). And more little events to be added! This rule will be quite an important one ^_^
so forbidding her from intimacy(or set to only me) will prevent her from getting seduced. but will it also prevent 3 somes? like the lady in the woods or Mane? cuz if there is even a chance some guy is gonna try to steal Suzumi from me...im putting her in a chastity belt....wait....that could be a new item, a chastity belt to prevent rape.....just an idea

• Love
Reactions: Alvir

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
so forbidding her from intimacy(or set to only me) will prevent her from getting seduced. but will it also prevent 3 somes? like the lady in the woods or Mane? cuz if there is even a chance some guy is gonna try to steal Suzumi from me...im putting her in a chastity belt....wait....that could be a new item, a chastity belt to prevent rape.....just an idea
You read my mind as Chastity belt is a long-planned item with comical events like - What?! Wheres the key to this thing XD (I need to implement this soon)

Reactions: Killer_Looks

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
You read my mind as Chastity belt is a long-planned item with comical events like - What?! Wheres the key to this thing XD (I need to implement this soon)
Chatting about things like that i wish to be implemented soon. Is there an estimated time when incest and pregnancy will be implemented or are they a long way off?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
If you gonna add this then i want an optional variant with ass left open for use.
No reason not to get some anal training in while she's slutting around, hehe. ;):coffee:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes