Ren'Py No Such Luck [v0.2] [CSkin Games]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I loved the previous game as well, this one is decent too so far. Not a huge fan of complicated sandbox and freeroam stuff but this one is quite easy to navigate so good job. The marriage part is a bit weird though, not many people go and propose straight out of HS, and I think the emotional aspect would have worked the same without it... one of my classmates boyfriend died of leukemia in our last year and she was broken as fuck after that so I don't think the proposal was needed to make it more impactful

Reactions: Tunak23

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I loved the previous game as well, this one is decent too so far. Not a huge fan of complicated sandbox and freeroam stuff but this one is quite easy to navigate so good job. The marriage part is a bit weird though, not many people go and propose straight out of HS, and I think the emotional aspect would have worked the same without it... one of my classmates boyfriend died of leukemia in our last year and she was broken as fuck after that so I don't think the proposal was needed to make it more impactful
I get where you're coming from, but also marriage for some people is a huge deal. It is a big commitment and can really alter the direction of someone's life in a different way than just being in a longterm relationship. Engagement or marriage brings with it a usual sense of a clear trajectory to life. I don't think it was so much about trying to elevate the impact of the tragedy even more, but kind of illustrate the MC had a clear path in his life, had this strong bond which was headed in a clear direction on top of the fact how much the idea of marriage meant to him, evident with how much the proposal meant to him. Then everything was snatched away. He never got to actually marry her and what he expected from his engagement and where he thought his life would go which came with the engagement, never came to pass. I think that kind of bittersweet feeling of what could've been while tied to the commitment of a marriage proposal and the expectations of life was kind of the intent of its inclusion.

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan
Jun 1, 2022
I am glad there is no harem planned I am really tired of harem games its nice to see a game where you actually have to choose a girl down the line.

So far I really liked Alice she's really straight forward and honest which I like plus she's really pretty, Molly is also cute in a nerdy shy way and funny enough Lauren might be the school slut but I find her character model quite attractive as well.

• Angry
Reactions: Teddy 369

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
This sounds like my type of game
I think I'll give it a try

Edit - So I just finished playing and I have to say I think this is a phenomenal game
The writing, the girls, honestly, I liked everything about it

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: noping123

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1701011518381.png
No Such Luck - Chapter 2 - The Hunt! a whole 9 hours ago
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chapter 2 is now live!
1701011534731.png
Each chapter has an official name now,
which will tie into the theme of the chapter itself.
1701011561651.png
Chapter 2 is "The Hunt".
Chapter 1 - "Broken".
Prologue - "The Best Day of Our lives".
And just a really REALLY early spoiler?
Chapter 3 will be titled "Old and New (The Hunt: Part 2)".
And now a few screenshots from Ch2!
1701011548650.png

Wazzatheboss

Jun 1, 2020
Just played chap 1 and wow amazing game with great potential, truly an hidden gem here.

Writing is good, with decent humor and characters are well fleshed out so far

Let's hope chap 2 will be the breakthrough and bring the engagement this game deserves

Reactions: boobsrcool

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

No Such Luck [v0.2] [CSkin Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 474 MB

PC/MAC: - -

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
NoSuchLuck-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Managed to get none of the scenes and don't care. Dev is great at making settings and characters you want to meet. Not big on college games will still follow this one

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
There's another discrepancy with regard to Alice content, although this one is likely just related to flavor text in the bios:

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes