4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Has the dev mentioned recently about the bug fixes for the previous version beyond that its being worked on? Maybe a release date or just waiting until the next version update and releasing the bug fix with that?
It was supposed t o be a bug fix release, but I was waiting for the proof reading, however the guy who told me he was going to do everything, left and I was looking for another, however, there is a guy helping me with the proof reading part and it might take a while, that's why I'm gonna do the release of the 5th episode with the bugs fixed.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018

Hey guys,
I hope you're having a fantastic day. I come with good news, I think. Last week I managed to finish every conversation for the next episode. At the moment I'm working on the renders. So let's say that I'm about 40% done with the next episode, so if everything goes well in 3 weeks you'll get the next episode.
That being said I'm gonna go back to work, because there are plenty of renders to do.
Best regards,
Jason

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Has it been specified if there will be a Steven x Vanessa path?

I wanna set up my best friend so I'm fine avoiding her, but if there won't be anything between them I'm ready and willing to step in.

Themex

Mar 22, 2018
Hi Guys !
I tried lots of different routes in the first and second episode but I didn't manage to get this scene.
It's kissing scene when you have to help Brandy find the Bathroom.
What should I do?

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Guys !
I tried lots of different routes in the first and second episode but I didn't manage to get this scene.
It's kissing scene when you have to help Brandy find the Bathroom.
What should I do?
there's bug which prevents that scene from playing out...it will be fixed in the next update..

Reactions: Themex

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can not save in that if I do it save the wrong scene and loads a totally different scene than the one I tried to save.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
e5s6_020.jpg

Hey guys,
The development of the fifth episode is going very well... All the conversations are done and half of the renders are already done. Hopefully this week I'll be able to finish the renders and start to do the gameplay.
The fifth episode will have plenty of interesting scenes as you can see in the photo above. In this episode you are going to find 3 secrets.
Best regards,
Jason

rimba

Sep 28, 2018
uhmm.. is it me or the new version made the previous saves not compatible? the latest is made Renpy while the previous were Unity: do we need to play from the start again?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
uhmm.. is it me or the new version made the previous saves not compatible? the latest is made Renpy while the previous were Unity: do we need to play from the start again?
If that is true then you will have to start over for 1 platform saves will not work in another.

Reactions: rimba

rimba

Sep 28, 2018
If that is true then you will have to start over for 1 platform saves will not work in another.
well I'm pretty sure about it.. the game folders/files are totally different Unity/Renpy, there are Mono runtime files instead of python etc..

ok thanks

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes