• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol I believe that sometimes it is better to describe with "images" the sex scene well than to force it with not well designed animations.

This game for now have a good plot and also good sex images. So for me is not a problem if a game do not have animated scene.
The important thing is that the sex scene can be seen well drawn and seen in its entirety.

Cant wait to the new update, for the old bugs i am still waiting to play the v0.4.1 XD

Reactions: Vdk69 and D4V1D

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
lol I believe that sometimes it is better to describe with "images" the sex scene well than to force it with not well designed animations.

This game for now have a good plot and also good sex images. So for me is not a problem if a game do not have animated scene.
The important thing is that the sex scene can be seen well drawn and seen in its entirety.

Cant wait to the new update, for the old bugs i am still waiting to play the v0.4.1 XD
I agree with you. Animation takes too much time and for me it is better to spend this time on more content. Also I'm waiting for EP5, because it is already published.

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
Oh nice the 5th episode is already released for his highest patrons, that's a lot sooner than I expected!

We plebs have to bide our time:coffee::geek:

Reactions: kymico

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Not sure if you follow me on patreon, but I stated that under the goals.
Right now my rendering machine takes about 1 to 3 hours to render a scene, depending on the scene. So creating a smooth 2 seconds animation would mean like 100 hours of non-stop rendering.
Let's say I want to do animations for every sex scene in the game. I usually do at least 6 poses which would mean 600 hours. And if you count that some times there are more than 2 sex scenes in one episode, yeah... My computer is not ready for it, just yet.
I am wondering what is your graphics card?

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
CPU : i7 7700k 4.20 GHz
GPU : Aorus 1080Ti 11 GB
Motherboard : ASUS STRIX Z720E Gaming
RAM : 32GB 3000MHz
Cooler : CPU Corsair Hydro H75
SSD : 256GB
HDD : 1TB
Power Supply : Chieftec A-80 CTG-750C 750W
I presume this is specs of his PC? It's strange how it takes 1-3 hours to a render a scene with 1080 Ti. Someone had posted the benchmark results here
and according to that it takes like 10 minutes to render a decent scene with 1080 Ti. Perhaps he didn't optimize it well, maybe that's why it takes so longer to render a scene.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Vaioretto

Feb 24, 2018
I presume this is specs of his PC? It's strange how it takes 1-3 hours to a render a scene with 1080 Ti. Someone had posted the benchmark results here
and according to that it takes like 10 minutes to render a decent scene with 1080 Ti. Perhaps he didn't optimize it well, maybe that's why it takes so longer to render a scene.
I just asked his specs, i dunno about this)

Reactions: Canto Forte

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
The lighting it's causing this time... And the high texture of the characters... I tried to make it as good as possible. For example a scene outside where the light can escape easily doesn't take more than 30 minutes, however indoor with the bump in the wall and high textures, that's where things get rough. And most of my sex scenes are going to be indoor, that's why I was 1-3 hours.
If I don't want to have lights coming from the outside through the window and shadows and stuff, yeah I can make it take a smaller amount of time, but I want to make the renders as realistic as I can.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The lighting it's causing this time... And the high texture of the characters... I tried to make it as good as possible. For example a scene outside where the light can escape easily doesn't take more than 30 minutes, however indoor with the bump in the wall and high textures, that's where things get rough. And most of my sex scenes are going to be indoor, that's why I was 1-3 hours.
If I don't want to have lights coming from the outside through the window and shadows and stuff, yeah I can make it take a smaller amount of time, but I want to make the renders as realistic as I can.
Did you try this one?
It reduces the texture size, and thus reduces the rendering time.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Sometimes... but I do not go below 2048 for characters ... but most of the time takes for the lightings to render properly
I see, it seems like nothing much to do to reduce the rendering time. Hopefully, you will collect enough money to purchase a second card, or upgrade to RTX series.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
OK, here is the question, does incest patch in this game is "what it meant to be" or it non-incest game from the beginnig?

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes