4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Floga

Jun 30, 2018

Hello guys,
The past week has been a good one. I'm almost done with the renders and if everything goes well, next week I'll do the release for the fifth episode.
There are going to be a few interesting moments. The main girl this episode is going to be Lizzie. Half of the episode is dedicated to her, however there are going to be some interesting scenes with other girls too like Cecile, Dianna, Daphne, Saeki (a girl who will be with us for a week, because she's part of an exchange program), Jeane and another two girls.
Best regards,
Jason

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
The main girl this episode is going to be Lizzie. Half of the episode is dedicated to her, however there are going to be some interesting scenes with other girls too like Cecile, Dianna, Daphne, Saeki (a girl who will be with us for a week, because she's part of an exchange program), Jeane and another two girls.
Wait, I think you forgot to mention Brandy - and don't tell me she's considered one of "another two girls"... :mad:

She may not be a bombshell like Jeane, but if you're looking for a long-term relationship (yeah, I know - most of you pervs aren't), she's just the perfect girlfriend - good looking (especially in that sexy black dress), smart (she can help us with our math homework!), decent and a bit shy, but still adventurous.

What's not to like about her?
That's a rhetorical question, so don't you dare to answer with anything but "nothing!"

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Wait, I think you forgot to mention Brandy - and don't tell me she's considered one of "another two girls"... :mad:

She may not be a bombshell like Jeane, but if you're looking for a long-term relationship (yeah, I know - most of you pervs aren't), she's just the perfect girlfriend - good looking (especially in that sexy black dress), smart (she can help us with our math homework!), decent and a bit shy, but still adventurous.

What's not to like about her?
That's a rhetorical question, so don't you dare to answer with anything but "nothing!"
Yes... She's girlfriend material, however, there isn't too much content with her in this episode. There will be more in the upcoming one. That's why I didn't mention her.

What I'm trying to do is, making people love and know every girl, so after the first episode I did a poll and I realized that Brandy was not even in top 5, that's why I created more content with her for the past few episodes, because I wanted the players to understand her and get attached to her. She's the sweets girl this game will have and people didn't liked her at first. Now that people like her it's time to focus on other girls too.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
please consider making animations then the game will be completly perfect..
Not sure if you follow me on patreon, but I stated that under the goals.
Right now my rendering machine takes about 1 to 3 hours to render a scene, depending on the scene. So creating a smooth 2 seconds animation would mean like 100 hours of non-stop rendering.
Let's say I want to do animations for every sex scene in the game. I usually do at least 6 poses which would mean 600 hours. And if you count that some times there are more than 2 sex scenes in one episode, yeah... My computer is not ready for it, just yet.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Animations aren't needed imo. Especially if they ramp up dev time by a lot. I mean, they're nice and all, but most of my favorite Visual Novels don't have animations. As long as you have enough CGs per scene and it's well written then I'm perfectly happy.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Animations aren't needed imo. Especially if they ramp up dev time by a lot. I mean, they're nice and all, but most of my favorite Visual Novels don't have animations. As long as you have enough CGs per scene and it's well written then I'm perfectly happy.
I agree. If this really is a goal @royalcandy has, I support it fully. But I wouldn't want to see that until the game was being polished somewhat, not as a requirement in regular development. The humor in this game alone, frankly, eliminates any need for animations imo unless the developer really wants to add those.

Reactions: dE_VoYd
Jun 20, 2018
Assuming everything else is equal, I would much rather play a game with no animations than a game with bad animations.
And virtually no animations are good, even the ones that clearly cost the devs a lot of time and effort in rendering, so I'd love it if they were basically gone.

Reactions: rodneyeatme

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
e5a4_004.jpg

Morning guys,

How are you guys? I hope you're having a fantastic day.
Yesterday I managed to finish the gameplay for the game so I'm testing the game and fixing some bugs and by the end of the week I will do the release for the fifth episode.

In the upcoming version you'll be able to find 3 secrets and have a bit of fun with 5 of the ladies. Some events are more interesting than others, but nonetheless the fifth episode is going to be nice.

Also the bugs you reported in the previous episodes are fixed. That being said I should get back to testing.

Best regards,
Jason

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Only if you are a 40$ patron, because here game will be probably week later
True. But when compared to delays for non-patrons on some other games, this isn't bad at all. And, ofc, as you say, anyone who doesn't want to wait longer can always donate. Tbh, though, if you've been blue-balling it since the last update . . . I really don't think donating will even help you at this point. :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes