4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Balthazaar10

Jan 4, 2019
The "need" was there, don't spew incorrect information if you don't want to be corrected.

p.s. If Skylaroo's post triggers you I suggest you get some thicker skin, because you will be crying a lot when you spend more time on F95....
hahah I don't mind being corrected at all I was happy for the info. I think that's obvious from my reply to Fliptoynk don't ye think? Try following along the conversation before posting your gibberish. Just some friendly advice. You look like you need it.

Amstel

Nov 26, 2017
how can I delete all old saves, I want to start a new game, but without any previous saves.

THX.

U

User_32285

hahah I don't mind being corrected at all I was happy for the info. I think that's obvious from my reply to Fliptoynk don't ye think? Try following along the conversation before posting your gibberish. Just some friendly advice. You look like you need it.
Nope, but nice try...

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Was there originally incest in this? Because every time MC refers to Lizzie as his housemate it sounds off.

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
Was there originally incest in this? Because every time MC refers to Lizzie as his housemate it sounds off.
Well, most countries, if not all, still consider it incest even if the mc is just adopted. While some states let step-sibling relationship slide... Weird, huh?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
There will be a patch on the next update. This ties into the story where Lizzie's mom found out that MC turned out to be her son. It sounds weird that the mom not realizing MC is her son (it'd make more sense if MC is the dad's son from a different woman IMO), but I'm looking forward to how the dev writes the story to make sense.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Well, most countries, if not all, still consider it incest even if the mc is just adopted. While some states let step-sibling relationship slide... Weird, huh?
Yeah, doesn't make much real sense considering there's no blood relations hence no real threat of genetic problems. Of course people still get anal about just about everything when it comes to sex and romantic relationships.

There will be a patch on the next update. This ties into the story where Lizzie's mom found out that MC turned out to be her son. It sounds weird that the mom not realizing MC is her son (it'd make more sense if MC is the dad's son from a different woman IMO), but I'm looking forward to how the dev writes the story to make sense.
Well well well, what an interesting plot twist. Meh he could easily have been put up for adoption after being born and the two would never really know that they were related. Especially since a fair number of country's and provinces/states keep adoption records locked away and labeled as restricted. Rarely allowing either the parent or the child to look at said documents, especially if the parent had wished for confidentiality.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Unfortunately a lot of people won't experience that story reveal naturally in game... Too many people have been asking "where's the incest?" "Patch?" or similar, and the creator had to answer why.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
People really don't read anything in game. This is about Secrets that are going to be revealed as the story unfolds. But the incest thing has already been mentioned by the Dev. However, there are people who still don't understand and propose alternatives that don't make sense.

Reactions: Raven Hex

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Lizzie was MC's step-sister, but I was banned from Patreon for two weeks so I had to change a few things, but with the next version will come an incest patch will make Lizzie his real sister and Jeane his mother, but it's going to be like a quest. You'll have to prove that she's the real mother

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Lizzie was MC's step-sister, but I was banned from Patreon for two weeks so I had to change a few things, but with the next version will come an incest patch will make Lizzie his real sister and Jeane his mother, but it's going to be like a quest. You'll have to prove that she's the real mother
Challenge accepted.

37829397_506879206410713_7558747956803796992_n.jpg

Reactions: Hadgar

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Man cant wait for the fix XD also this

Yes! Fiery flames are burning in me now! Now i wanna uncover this secret and get ride of the principal XD I wanna the mommy all for me! :love:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
e5s2_019.jpg

Hey guys,
The development of the fifth is going very well. Last week I managed to do more than 50% of the conversations, so hopefully this week I'll manage to finish this part and get to the renders. The fifth episode turned out to be quite something. I really like where I'm going with the game and I hope you'll like it to.
I got an announcement to make about the other posts, like NakedMonday, SpoilerThursday and HotFriday. I was looking briefly over the feedback to those posts and I saw that it was not that big, so I decided that this posts won't be weekly anymore. So whenever I'll post one of this three, I'll make sure to be the best thing after hot water.
Best regards,
Jason

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Well damn!!

BKG.jpg

This is a great game so far!
Lots of very interesting and well developed characters (specially the gals hehe)
Some long scenes like the Party (T&D included) and the Pool, were great!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes