• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity None 情欲の古式マッサージ店 -裏サービスにハマる母娘たち- [WAKUWAKU]

blastxxx

Jan 24, 2018
Save data for Massage Shop

My data have unlock all the recollection and come with 3 save file. Day 72 have all the recruit able characters full upgraded, all the rooms made available, all the girls conversation cleared and favorability at max 100, Kouta alcohol level at max 100 and all the 5 items which I will list the effects below. And the other 2 is Day 30 which is just before the end day and Day 46 is all same as Day 72 but only not all the recruit able characters are fully upgraded.

Items obtainable from the 5 girl's quest
1) From Misako : Add 30 to Endurance in combat and pamphlet distribution
2) From Kanna : Sure win in Dice game
3) From Etsuko : Speed up unlock for business hours
4) From Miki : Add 30 to Strength in combat (Please get this before doing Enon's quest as it will help to win)
5) From Enon : Sure win in rock paper stone game

Each of the games in the bar can be played only 2 times.

< This site is in Japanese but the only useful stuff I found from it is just which alcohol drink will give a +1 to favorability.

I hope this is useful for you guys.
Where do I save the file? I only get: "LocalLow/WAKUWAKU/Massage Shop/" files: player and player-prev

areanvs

Jul 8, 2020
Any advice on how to handle bar things? I can max out affection but am having issues getting them drunk.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Any advice on how to handle bar things? I can max out affection but am having issues getting them drunk.
To get them drunk, the best way is to win them at the rock paper stone and dice game as it can be won 2 times total per date. Then you will have to drink together with her to complete the rest of getting her drunk. Kota max level for alcohol level is 100 which he will increase from 50 every time he drink by 1 or 2 depend how high is the content. If you have the items won from the girls side quest, you also can have sure win for the 2 game which make it a lot easier to get her drunk.

By the way, getting her drunk and her affection level doesn't really matters that much. But of course, with very low affection, it is difficult to get her to play the games as well though.

areanvs

Jul 8, 2020
To get them drunk, the best way is to win them at the rock paper stone and dice game as it can be won 2 times total per date. Then you will have to drink together with her to complete the rest of getting her drunk. Kota max level for alcohol level is 100 which he will increase from 50 every time he drink by 1 or 2 depend how high is the content. If you have the items won from the girls side quest, you also can have sure win for the 2 game which make it a lot easier to get her drunk.

By the way, getting her drunk and her affection level doesn't really matters that much. But of course, with very low affection, it is difficult to get her to play the games as well though.
Thanks, how do I get up kimono girl's affection? I don't seem to be able to ask her many questions and based on the alcohol I buy I lose it.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Thanks, how do I get up kimono girl's affection? I don't seem to be able to ask her many questions and based on the alcohol I buy I lose it.
< This site is in Japanese but the only useful stuff I found from it is just which alcohol drink will give a +1 to favorability.

Use this.

Reactions: vilicious69

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Once you hit more than 10 Affection, shouldn't have issue starting some of the conversation.