• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity None 情欲の古式マッサージ店 -裏サービスにハマる母娘たち- [WAKUWAKU]

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
anyway to cheat money and status? and how does one unlock auto and speed mode in work
To unlock auto mode, I remembered you need to have 4 or 5 staff in the shop. As for speed mode, you need to complete Miki mission after getting her affection to 80 at the bar.

I don't know about the cheat and stuff but the game is actually very easy to do. My first play through on Ver 1.0 with quite a fair bit of bug just take me 3 days max to do. Currently I can actually finish it within 1 day with the current ver and DLC. If you need help, I had attached my save file here somewhere before but it's for the current version with the DLC.

Reactions: Cozmos

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
This was updated on their Ci-en page on last week on the 8th of May but as I was busy and oversea. I will just do a very simple translation of what is mentioned as I don't really see any ground breaking information.

So basically after the golden week over and they had decide to combine the self defense DOJO and the Massage Shop into a series of work called 極道無頼 (Gokudo Burai) or closest would be Yakuza Scoundrel.

極道無頼:護身術道場編 - Yakuza Scoundrel: Self Defense Dojo Chapter
極道無頼:横浜マッサージ店編 - Yakuza Scoundrel: Yokohama Massage Shop Chapter

The Steam uncensor will be up on 15th of May or earlier

The Eng version for the massage shop will up on 15th of May or earlier

The Steam version for the massage shop for uncensor will be in the work for future. Please add them to your wishlist.

The Android version for the massage shop is available on DLsite. IOS version will be releasing soon.

Minor bug fixes.