Unity None 情欲の古式マッサージ店 -裏サービスにハマる母娘たち- [WAKUWAKU]

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Will probably need to configure BepInEx since it's a Unity game, but I have no idea how to do it.
I've uploaded the original version on and .

Passing the torch to the next savior.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Will probably need to configure BepInEx since it's a Unity game, but I have no idea how to do it.
I've uploaded the original version on and .

Passing the torch to the next savior.
Game is IL2CCP. Doesn't seem to be working on the latest bleeding edge build of unity auto translator. Might be one of those games that UAT doesn't work with. yet to be determined though. Tried reipatcher too no such luck.

• Sad
Reactions: Slayerz

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Game is IL2CCP. Doesn't seem to be working on the latest bleeding edge build of unity auto translator. Might be one of those games that UAT doesn't work with. yet to be determined though. Tried reipatcher too no such luck.
I remember that their other game, Self-defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson had a similar issue when going through the translation process. Ended up using to make it work.

Reactions: rKnight

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
The game will not work with ReiPatcher/XUnity.AutoTranslator as is because its IL2CPP metadata is encrypted.
Why not wait for the official translation? It's only about 4K lines of text compared to Dojo's 2K, so it shouldn't be prohibitively long.

And it will probably be translated, since even the OP is already subbed in English. Although I fear that the translation process will be difficult since there are many references to acupoints/massage words, Japanese history and gang culture that are difficult AF to convey.

Last edited:

dyra

Mar 20, 2018
Thanks for the save. It will be great if this game had some kind of gallery. The gameplay is a bit repetitive for me and I'd like to check the sexy content.