• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity None 情欲の古式マッサージ店 -裏サービスにハマる母娘たち- [WAKUWAKU]

calar1984

Jan 14, 2023
The game has encrypted metadata but we can dump the decrypted one out from its memory. Unfortunately neither MelonLoader nor BepInEx can handle this for now AFAIK.

Fortunately, reverse engineering is still possible with the extracted metadata and we can confirm that the save file is still using the same password as their previous game :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: iguy12 and /;/

calar1984

Jan 14, 2023
Got a response from the developer on Ci-en. The translation for English will take 1 to 2 months.
In-game resources show that dev has reserved place for texts in English. There are around 5k lines of text to translate though.
JSON:
    {
        "tag": "game_guide1_1",
        "ch": "第一天营业,我们先熟悉一下经营流程吧。",
        "tr_ch": "第一天營業,我們先熟悉一下經營流程吧。",
        "jp": "今日は営業1日目だ、まずは経営のプロセスをよく知る必要がある。",
        "en": ""
    },
    {
        "tag": "game_guide1_1_1",
        "ch": "已经开门营业了,营业时间是中午12:00到晚上8:00",
        "tr_ch": "已經開門營業了,營業時間是中午12:00到晚上8:00",
        "jp": "もう開店したよ、営業時間は12:00~20:00までだ。",
    },
    {
        "tag": "game_guide1_1_2",
        "ch": "我们现在只要静静等待等待客人上门就好了",
        "tr_ch": "我們現在只要靜靜等待等待客人上門就好了",
        "jp": "今は静かにお客さんが来るのを待っていればそれでいい。",
    },
    {
        "tag": "game_guide1_1_3",
        "ch": "好的!真期待啊!",
        "tr_ch": "好的!真期待啊!",
        "jp": "わかった!楽しみだな!",
    },

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
In-game resources show that dev has reserved place for texts in English. There are around 5k lines of text to translate though.
JSON:
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
The dev isn't well verse in English and thus they will need the time to do the translation.

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
JSON:
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
Can i ask what tools to use to be able to view or dump these texts?

uscw597

Jan 27, 2018
JSON:
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
Getting a makeshift translation done could be as easy as asking chatgpt to translate the chínese to english, then setting the game to chinese in the settings. I've tried asset studio and UABE but I can't get to the text.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Save data for Massage Shop

My data have unlock all the recollection and come with 3 save file. Day 72 have all the recruit able characters full upgraded, all the rooms made available, all the girls conversation cleared and favorability at max 100, Kouta alcohol level at max 100 and all the 5 items which I will list the effects below. And the other 2 is Day 30 which is just before the end day and Day 46 is all same as Day 72 but only not all the recruit able characters are fully upgraded.

Items obtainable from the 5 girl's quest
1) From Misako : Add 30 to Endurance in combat and pamphlet distribution
2) From Kanna : Sure win in Dice game
3) From Etsuko : Speed up unlock for business hours
4) From Miki : Add 30 to Strength in combat (Please get this before doing Enon's quest as it will help to win)
5) From Enon : Sure win in rock paper stone game

Each of the games in the bar can be played only 2 times.

< This site is in Japanese but the only useful stuff I found from it is just which alcohol drink will give a +1 to favorability.

I hope this is useful for you guys.

calar1984

Jan 14, 2023
Can i ask what tools to use to be able to view or dump these texts?
Since the metadata is obfuscated, no Unity injection tool I'm aware of is working. So my workflow is:
1. Dump metadata in plaintext from memory with its magic AF 1B B1 FA (just used CE, any debugger will do)
2. IL2CPPDump tool for symbols
3. Any reverse engineering tool to find save file decryption function (my choice is Ghidra)
4. Debugger to recover decryption key (which happened to be the same as Wakuwaku's prev game)
5. Decrypt save file to recover some scene ID
6. Search memory again for json containing these IDs

Or you may just try the same password from dev's prev game and saved all the troubles of step 1-4 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: jailman

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
Since the metadata is obfuscated, no Unity injection tool I'm aware of is working. So my workflow is:
1. Dump metadata in plaintext from memory with its magic AF 1B B1 FA (just used CE, any debugger will do)
2. IL2CPPDump tool for symbols
3. Any reverse engineering tool to find save file decryption function (my choice is Ghidra)
4. Debugger to recover decryption key (which happened to be the same as Wakuwaku's prev game)
5. Decrypt save file to recover some scene ID
6. Search memory again for json containing these IDs

Or you may just try the same password from dev's prev game and saved all the troubles of step 1-4 :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the info, i was more interested in the dialogue texts themselves than the save haha.
In my case will using IL2CPPDump tool be suffice? I tried this with ntr dojo too but i wasn't sure which file i should look into for the dialogues.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Thanks for the info, i was more interested in the dialogue texts themselves than the save haha.
In my case will using IL2CPPDump tool be suffice? I tried this with ntr dojo too but i wasn't sure which file i should look into for the dialogues.
Oh yeah the story in the game is very good. I feel the story made the game whole.

calar1984

Jan 14, 2023
If you are just interested in the dialogue text, CE alone would be sufficient. Just search any scene ID string like "game_guide2_1" and you will find some in the memory. Most of them belong to some large json files. Just dump the memory as raw and you will get all the dialogue text (plus some other metadata). I also uploaded the one I dumped here.

However, to make a translation plugin is another story. Since no injection framework works with obfuscated metadata so far, I have no good idea on how to do so at this moment.

Reactions: jailman

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
If you are just interested in the dialogue text, CE alone would be sufficient. Just search any scene ID string like "game_guide2_1" and you will find some in the memory. Most of them belong to some large json files. Just dump the memory as raw and you will get all the dialogue text (plus some other metadata). I also uploaded the one I dumped here.

However, to make a translation plugin is another story. Since no injection framework works with obfuscated metadata so far, I have no good idea on how to do so at this moment.
If someone extract all the dialogue from the file and send here via a zip under PDF, I don't mind to help to do a translation of it. Both Chinese and/or Japanese is fine but I prefer in Japanese though as I have some extra time under my belt now.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
JSON:
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
    {
    },
im translating a chinese unity game using chatgtp,i guess it can be done the same with this one
the format is the same too