Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Lmao, sounds good, i went back on regalia, remade a leader slave and got them through obedience training 2, then ported it over to the newest version and the issue persists, so sadly i'll have to do all my training on the older version so i can give all my slavers the OP sapphic embrace buff with form a line
Does the regalia version let you import saves? I was under the impression the game doesn't allow using saves on different versions.

Frank N. Stein something I've been wondering about for eons is how the Thornspire assignment works, and how to actually complete the third stage. As far as I'm aware that is the only "secret" that hasn't been written down on this forum.

Another mechanic that really confuses me is the chance for a slaver to return when captured, or if a slaver with the Bimboborn trait is wounded. How to actually proc it, how to know if your slaver is gone forever, how many variations there are of the return event and what transformations they can receive... all of this is completely unknown to me and nigh impossible to figure out due to how the game is paced out.

If you happen to be able to see how this content works in the code I would hugely appreciate it.

Reactions: Susan Xandera

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Does the regalia version let you import saves? I was under the impression the game doesn't allow using saves on different versions.

Frank N. Stein something I've been wondering about for eons is how the Thornspire assignment works, and how to actually complete the third stage. As far as I'm aware that is the only "secret" that hasn't been written down on this forum.

Another mechanic that really confuses me is the chance for a slaver to return when captured, or if a slaver with the Bimboborn trait is wounded. How to actually proc it, how to know if your slaver is gone forever, how many variations there are of the return event and what transformations they can receive... all of this is completely unknown to me and nigh impossible to figure out due to how the game is paced out.

If you happen to be able to see how this content works in the code I would hugely appreciate it.
Technically yes(Import a set of saves and only Reg-Reg), but doing so between changes can be iffy. Generally doing so between No Haven updates won't work well, but loaded dice updates are generally not an issue.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
normally how long does dice mod take to be updated
There is no normally. The timing is absolutely inconsistent for a myriad of reasons, from actual NH updates and implementation, bug fixes being dumb, new features, feature changes, dealing with Bedlam's spaghetti code that we have 80% confirmed is partially to screw with people too RL for Frank not helping.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
There is no normally. The timing is absolutely inconsistent for a myriad of reasons, from actual NH updates and implementation, bug fixes being dumb, new features, feature changes, dealing with Bedlam's spaghetti code that we have 80% confirmed is partially to screw with people too RL for Frank not helping.
And let's not forget that Bedlam keeps releasing a new update close to, if not within hours, of Frank posting up the mod for the latest (at the time) release.

Last edited:

Dude0123

Jul 14, 2018
anyone has any idea about adding aspects from unique slavers in regalia
edit: It seem that there is something that ensures that unique aspects are not accepted for the leader it can be added to other slavers. A slaver with unique aspect cannot become leader. An ordinary slaver need unique to be added before the aspect in array so that the aspect can be used
game timer 416 is the one with unique aspects

Last edited:

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
normally how long does dice mod take to be updated
And let's not forget that Bedlam keeps releasing a new update close to, if not within hours, of Frank posting up the mod for the latest (at the time) release.
It should be soon. I've got some free time today and tomorrow, plus on the 31st (halloween is big here), and after some much needed relaxing I'll try and finish the update. I'll stagger the release, one that's the update with everything that should be working working, and then I'll continue to pick at the bugfixes reported in the last update that haven't been fixed yet.

anyone has any idea about adding aspects from unique slavers in regalia
edit: It seem that there is something that ensures that unique aspects are not accepted for the leader it can be added to other slavers. A slaver with unique aspect cannot become leader. An ordinary slaver need unique to be added before the aspect in array so that the aspect can be used
game timer 416 is the one with unique aspects
Anyone knows how to edit using rags editor to get unique aspects on to player
I do, as I've already got one added to the character creation menu. Not great at explaining things though :whistle:

I suppose I could create a menu option that allows player to select NPC unique aspects? Not going to say it'll be in the new update, but I'll take a look and see if it's manageable. I know it's been requested before, I just haven't had the time or bother to get anything done in that area.

Dude0123

Jul 14, 2018
It should be soon. I've got some free time today and tomorrow, plus on the 31st (halloween is big here), and after some much needed relaxing I'll try and finish the update. I'll stagger the release, one that's the update with everything that should be working working, and then I'll continue to pick at the bugfixes reported in the last update that haven't been fixed yet.

I do, as I've already got one added to the character creation menu. Not great at explaining things though :whistle:

I suppose I could create a menu option that allows player to select NPC unique aspects? Not going to say it'll be in the new update, but I'll take a look and see if it's manageable. I know it's been requested before, I just haven't had the time or bother to get anything done in that area.
Hey Frank Thanks for doing the mod. Also found how to do it. In rags editor to get unique aspects do the following In examine -you timer go to actions and find "yourself?" condition and in positive command you will find the one with examine-aspect this where must add a command from below. Just below it you will find "slave?" in it you will find examine-uni-aspect commanf just copy and paste it with examine-aspect under yourself? condition. save it and change it into regalia.
unrelated note: aspect like jandaka which is one word need unique in front of it.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Apologies for the delay; I was hospitalized with a collapsed lung.
I'm out, I'm at like 60% full health, and back at it. I should have the update out soon.

Hey Frank Thanks for doing the mod. Also found how to do it. In rags editor to get unique aspects do the following In examine -you timer go to actions and find "yourself?" condition and in positive command you will find the one with examine-aspect this where must add a command from below. Just below it you will find "slave?" in it you will find examine-uni-aspect commanf just copy and paste it with examine-aspect under yourself? condition. save it and change it into regalia.
unrelated note: aspect like jandaka which is one word need unique in front of it.
Thank you; I'll make use of this in my implementation.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
I'm out, I'm at like 60% full health, and back at it. I should have the update out soon.

God damn Frank, sorry to hear that, hope you heal up well, thats fucked.

Dude0123

Jul 14, 2018

Sorry to hear that. Wish you a good recovery. Also take care of yourself remember there is no problem in delaying the update a bit more.

Last edited:

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018

ffs 2023 has not treated you well, has it!? maybe just stay in bed the rest of the year
don't stress about the update and take care of yourself
i wish you a quick and thorough recovery

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
Damn. Man has a collapsed lung and is still working. Ty, and wishing you a swift recovery.

Separate issue, every time I load any saves I get this error 1699437864775.png and then I can't interact with almost anything. Ideas for how to fix?

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Damn. Man has a collapsed lung and is still working. Ty, and wishing you a swift recovery.

Separate issue, every time I load any saves I get this error View attachment 3069814 and then I can't interact with almost anything. Ideas for how to fix?
you need to make a save folder for that version and when you save, it will associate the save folder path . you cannot get it to work well with a save from a previous version.

you need a save from the correct game version, in Regalia. something about making a copy of the game info, when it saves.

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
you need to make a save folder for that version and when you save, it will associate the save folder path . you cannot get it to work well with a save from a previous version.

you need a save from the correct game version, in Regalia. something about making a copy of the game info, when it saves.
that's what's weird about it, it is the same game version. this happened without the saves moving in file location either

huehu3hue

May 16, 2018
Lol if thats really on purpose and not a stupid coincidence then maybe Bedlam should use his stalky enenergy to ask himself why the thread for the Loaded Dice mod has 148 pages of comments compared to the 137 the thread about his original game has, despite a 4 months headstart too. Questions like: Why do people seem to prefer the mod?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes