Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Lol if thats really on purpose and not a stupid coincidence then maybe Bedlam should use his stalky enenergy to ask himself why the thread for the Loaded Dice mod has 148 pages of comments compared to the 137 the thread about his original game has, despite a 4 months headstart too. Questions like: Why do people seem to prefer the mod?
Careful now...you REALLY don't want to touch someone's ego that way...Corruption of Champion is a prime example. Fenoxo and Savin were going full-on militaristic autism mode when someone said that modded content of their "beloved" OCs (Urta and Helia respectively) is better than what they made for vanilla version. Savin in particular took offense at a mere suggestion of even touching his content and did everything he could to reflect that in his future works.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Lol if thats really on purpose and not a stupid coincidence then maybe Bedlam should use his stalky enenergy to ask himself why the thread for the Loaded Dice mod has 148 pages of comments compared to the 137 the thread about his original game has, despite a 4 months headstart too. Questions like: Why do people seem to prefer the mod?
we are few years late for beign a coincidence.
and bedlam is know to change the game is someone write some meaningful info in the wiki. like a list to how obtain named characters.
and you think he can withstand to a modded cheated version of his game?

Aug 23, 2018
cheats, its a game thats based on gayest rng possible and some people might not want to deal with it. Also cheated character creation, i use the shit out of it.

also frank is active in this thread so theres irl feedback from anyone playing it

Last edited:

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Careful now...you REALLY don't want to touch someone's ego that way...Corruption of Champion is a prime example. Fenoxo and Savin were going full-on militaristic autism mode when someone said that modded content of their "beloved" OCs (Urta and Helia respectively) is better than what they made for vanilla version. Savin in particular took offense at a mere suggestion of even touching his content and did everything he could to reflect that in his future works.
LMAO deepest lore

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
Sorry, been struggling to get back into the swing of things since getting out of the hospital. I'll try and focus enough to get it done here soon.
you worry about getting to 100% first
i wasn't sure if they meant a ld regalia version of 983 or vanilla 983 so i thought rather than trying to explain how to make a regalia version from the original rag(the link in the game thread is dead), i save me some time and do it myself :LOL:

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
Realistically, we might be nearing the end for No Haven as a RAGS-platform game. The last two updates pushed have been fairly unstable, what with the system memory exception getting a lot more common now.
Anecdotally, the game just outright CTDs for me at this point, usually at the 4-6 months mark. It doesn't even throw the system memory exception anymore

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Hello again! I remember asking this a while back but I can't find my question, nor the answer, but how does one replace the second in command without enslaving/mind-breaking/removing the current one?
I'll also take any cheaty way of doing it that doesn't break the game lol

Last edited:

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Hello again! I remember asking this a while back but I can't find my question, nor the answer, but how does one replace the second in command without enslaving/mind-breaking/removing the current one?
I'll also take any cheaty way of doing it that doesn't break the game lol
If you know how to edit their preferences, every slaver has a preference between 1 and 5 for each encampment position. If your 2nd in command's preference for their job is low enough, you can just assign them "no position" with no trouble. I only know how to do this in the regalia version, unfortunately, but if that's what you're playing on, you can edit their preferences I believe in variable array 309.

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
If you know how to edit their preferences, every slaver has a preference between 1 and 5 for each encampment position. If your 2nd in command's preference for their job is low enough, you can just assign them "no position" with no trouble. I only know how to do this in the regalia version, unfortunately, but if that's what you're playing on, you can edit their preferences I believe in variable array 309.
Oh dang, that is perfect actually. I downloaded the regalia version yesterday after sticking with rags up until this version, but recently it's been crashing left and right on both 2.6.1 and 3.0.6, and regalia is infinitely better (though it has it's own unique flaws including but not limited to not being able to resize the windows and some game breaking mess-ups when trying to cancel assignments incorrectly) and a lot more stable. Thank you very much!

EDIT:.... How do I do that? I found the save data in the application tab, but it's not exactly easy to parse, and the built-in cheat doesn't show a 309 array. I'm guessing from the console, but I'm not sure where to look.
EDIT 2: OK, I think I found them. "TheGame" in console.

Last edited:

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Oh dang, that is perfect actually. I downloaded the regalia version yesterday after sticking with rags up until this version, but recently it's been crashing left and right on both 2.6.1 and 3.0.6, and regalia is infinitely better (though it has it's own unique flaws including but not limited to not being able to resize the windows and some game breaking mess-ups when trying to cancel assignments incorrectly) and a lot more stable. Thank you very much!

EDIT:.... How do I do that? I found the save data in the application tab, but it's not exactly easy to parse, and the built-in cheat doesn't show a 309 array. I'm guessing from the console, but I'm not sure where to look.
If you want more info about how to work regalia, you can looks for my posts on them earlier in this thread, I think they're in pages like 70-95

Reactions: Sovereign

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
If you want more info about how to work regalia, you can looks for my posts on them earlier in this thread, I think they're in pages like 70-95
Thanks, I might give those a look, but, for now, I've managed to solve most of my pet peeves. The last big one is tweaked corruption disabling my personal assignments option.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
That's the one! Just as an FYI, the majority of what you'll probably want to be messing around with is in Variables 296, 307, and 309. I use chrome cause you can just press f12, type TheGame, hit enter, and then just edit values directly, which unfortunately firefox doesn't seem to allow.

Reactions: Sovereign

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Hello, where can one access the "encampment stash"? I don't recall ever seeing a button to access it...
Technically, all your gold is the "Encampment Stash" at least in regards to money. You can access the Equipment stash/"Stores" and potion stash/"Stores" in the main menu (where the Finish Day is located).

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Technically, all your gold is the "Encampment Stash" at least in regards to money. You can access the Equipment stash/"Stores" and potion stash/"Stores" in the main menu (where the Finish Day is located).
OOF, thank you very much! Welp, at least I didn't just find out I've been missing an entire menu's worth of gameplay this whole time. I really wasn't noticing that the pieces of clothing getting swapped out were getting added to the clothing store, so I thought they were either lost forever or there's something I'm missing out on.

lallygagged

Aug 2, 2020
Bugs I found for the Regalia version -

Save Bug:
If I have 22 saves I cannot create any more saves.

I can always delete a save to free up a save slot, but the biggest problem is that when I click save there is no notification that the save was not created. So I'll think I have hours worth of saves, when in fact, I don't have any.

Import Bug:
If I Import too many saves they will not import and I will not get any notification letting me know that they failed to import.

I'm not sure if this is something I should ask @Numbnutts, or if it's just a Regalia thing.

Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes