Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Has anyone found a way to keep nightly visits from turning into puppet leader hypnosis? Not interested in a personality shift every night, particularly when it's forgotten in the morning.

Reactions: quiboune

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
Updates out! Straight up, there was so much sorcery involved in getting this to a working point that I feel targeted. Also, the number of bugs you report should be painful to me.
Fixed a lot of bugs. Both in the base game and with the mod. Biomancy should be a lot more stable. Removed a handful of the restrictions from various effects that were there just because Bedlam wanted them (more things along the lines of why you can't shrink futa dick).
Found bugfixes from Loaded Dice in the base game prior to my manipulations... Gonna call that a coincidence for now.
I realized there was no point in not adding distinctions and endearments to Quality of Life.
Oh, if you find I missed something in the update, say so. I got this nagging voice in the back of my saying I did, but I cannot find it.

Links are in the OP.

-Updated the Core Mod and Lightweight edition to the current version of the base game.
-Killed some bugs. Introduced more bugs.
-Added Distinctions and Endearments under Quality of Life in Loaded Dice. Should allow you constantly refill them, and to spend Distinctions on any day.

-Going forward, the previous two updates will be living in the Mega and Mediafire folders. Both for me and for you.
tried to sneak one past me i see, but i have my sources :cool:

*Regalia Version Updated as well*
thx to the anonymous source for keeping me informed

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
I don't suppose there's a way to convert a save file from the unmodded version of the game to this one, is there?

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Updatedto 7.2.1; fixed bug with general chat.
By some weirdness, I blew away that whole section and left just the biomancy and corruption triggers. I have no idea how I managed that.
was testing and wille Biomancy can turn female in to Futa , Corruption Debuched Exaltation cannot get "Demonic futanari" to turn female in to Futa , wich is more valuable than Biomancy futanari.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
It wasn't, but I'm just dogfucking on this update a little. Not a lot of major changes and corrections, so if it takes a minute I'm certain no one will wonder what's up.

was testing and wille Biomancy can turn female in to Futa , Corruption Debuched Exaltation cannot get "Demonic futanari" to turn female in to Futa , wich is more valuable than Biomancy futanari.
:confused: I changed my mod so it targets the default values of demonic futa, so it would be consistent through updates. I'll see where I buggered it and get a patch out.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Bugs:
All games were played on yummybot with increased gold to win. tried with edited character and quickplay in both the browser and Rags version.
Was checking it out and we're having a repeat of the enslave leader issue where in if i do advanced obedience training it breaks and i can only give my leader endurance training and then pony girl training.
I don't know if its a bug, but i have also gotten secretly submissive leaders to become submissive doing the dread sea silken pillows quest. it also replaces most of the traits with "Placeholder" and wipes some of the aspects.
Sometimes my characters will go out on missions and never return, including the MC, and the mission will disappear, but i haven't figured out why or how to reproduce.

Not a bug:
Is there a way to save the Mysterious Letter dress from getting destroyed whenever you go on missions that require clothes changes?

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Bugs:
All games were played on yummybot with increased gold to win. tried with edited character and quickplay in both the browser and Rags version.
Was checking it out and we're having a repeat of the enslave leader issue where in if i do advanced obedience training it breaks and i can only give my leader endurance training and then pony girl training.
I don't know if its a bug, but i have also gotten secretly submissive leaders to become submissive doing the dread sea silken pillows quest. it also replaces most of the traits with "Placeholder" and wipes some of the aspects.
Sometimes my characters will go out on missions and never return, including the MC, and the mission will disappear, but i haven't figured out why or how to reproduce.

Not a bug:
Is there a way to save the Mysterious Letter dress from getting destroyed whenever you go on missions that require clothes changes?
1) Enslave LEader... My old nemesis. I'll take a look. chances are I missed setting a flag this time around. The changes I made to fix that before should've been static, so it's unlikely that's the result of something bedlam changed and more likely that I broke something.
2) That's... a wild issue. I can't think of what would cause it, but I'll update to the latest game version and then recreate the circumstances. Whether it's a my shit or Bedlam's, i'll try and fix it. That sounds like something similar to the old bug with the sissification corruption event.
3)I'll keep an eye on and out for this one. It can be a number of things, from locking a value in loaded dice to bedlam failing to place a return to inventory switch. I'll see if I can fix it, but this one will take a while until I can narrow down what the cause might be.

Letter dress: I can look into it; might be a way to force check for it and place it in camp storage instead of it getting fragged.

Pretty sure now it is lol
So it would seem:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Numbnutts

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
The "bedlam keeps an eye on this thread and whenever Frank is about to release an update to the mod he updates the game" theory is more believable by the day.
Oh believe me, the old heads here know that it stopped being a theory long ago, at this point someone needs to call Mulder and Scully.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Oh believe me, the old heads here know that it stopped being a theory long ago, at this point someone needs to call Mulder and Scully.
like "the eye of sauron" kinda thing ? :D

if he included a "cheat menu" or "more "game play customisation" of his own, it would be better . because people don't like to play hardcore with a bunch of things misfiring and failing and missing all the time, like he wants people to play. they have lives to live and having an unsatisfactory game play, sucks bad, and makes you want to go play something else. and having a new update, also means you have to start all over again.

so, it would be better if he included a gameplay customisation , but instead, he tries to make a hard game and it would be an unplayable game without @Frank N. Stein "cheat" menu which allows players to tailor game play and avoid a bunch of unfun stuff.

it's also one of the strong points on "Lilith's Throne" the versatility of game play customisation, as it appeals to a lot more people than just a few hardcore game players. and possibly why so many people keep supporting it.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
1) Enslave LEader... My old nemesis. I'll take a look. chances are I missed setting a flag this time around. The changes I made to fix that before should've been static, so it's unlikely that's the result of something bedlam changed and more likely that I broke something.
2) That's... a wild issue. I can't think of what would cause it, but I'll update to the latest game version and then recreate the circumstances. Whether it's a my shit or Bedlam's, i'll try and fix it. That sounds like something similar to the old bug with the sissification corruption event.
3)I'll keep an eye on and out for this one. It can be a number of things, from locking a value in loaded dice to bedlam failing to place a return to inventory switch. I'll see if I can fix it, but this one will take a while until I can narrow down what the cause might be.

Letter dress: I can look into it; might be a way to force check for it and place it in camp storage instead of it getting fragged.

So it would seem:ROFLMAO:
Lmao, sounds good, i went back on regalia, remade a leader slave and got them through obedience training 2, then ported it over to the newest version and the issue persists, so sadly i'll have to do all my training on the older version so i can give all my slavers the OP sapphic embrace buff with form a line

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes