RPGM Completed Complete Niramare Quest [RJ01132085] [v1.18] [Sexecute]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

halodeath12

Jun 7, 2018
The next day, if they say Everything is a lie What do you think it will be like?
I don't think it's a lie, he has other translated games, I think the game will come out tonight. but in the worst case it will definitely be ready tomorrow

xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
Just to give a brief update as to why it's taking longer than expected, while playtesting I found out that most of the subjugation and delivery quests were not translated, so I had to work on those yesterday. I had marked the plugins as complete, so that was my fault. And now I came across a few sections that weren't translated for Morgana, but they kind of add up in the amount of time it takes, however, it's best I catch them now while proofreading/playtesting. Once I'm done with those scenes it should be back to normal paced proofreading unless I come across something else untranslated. I'll keep updating the progress in the main opening post as I continue. Sorry for the delay again.
all i read is that you are awesome and very carefull with what you are doing. never change!!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote