RPGM - Completed - Complete - Niramare Quest [RJ01132085] [v1.18] [Sexecute]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Fuggiless

90% of current manga is terrible. The industry is addicted to OP isekai protags with a cheat power. The only antagonism in most of these stories is "just you wait until I level up my cheat power." Yet, I will admit here (and probably nowhere else) that I've occasionally thought "I'd play this if it were a game." Well, that's Niramare Quest.
    To boot, the protag puts previously OP femdommy mommies in their place with his invincible dick and unlimited cum cheat power.
    Surprisingly, it doesn't lampshade its ridiculousness (at least in the first hour), which makes it wonderfully cheesy in the way it takes itself seriously.
    Yeah, the characters are one dimensional (well, 2D in that they're a certain way and then they're that certain wan and jonesing for the MC's cock). But oh well.
    There's environmental humor, from a chagrined author to a perverted panty collector each of whom you exchange collectibles for items.
    The game part is surprisingly fleshed out, but a tad easy. Sex scene CG is a tad repetitive, but the voice acting is nicely above average. Filled with modern isekai manga tropes.

This game is, by far, the most manga-accurate isekai game I've played. If you made his cock cheat into a craftsman cheat - you would think this was an adaptation.

4/5 - and that's after downloading it thinking "well, SOMEONE has to review this thing and I'll probably delete it after 10 crappy minutes" and 90 minutes later thinking things like "oh.. I'm gonna teach her a lesson when I level up a little more."