RPGM Completed WIP Niramare Quest [RJ01132085] [v1.18] [Sexecute]

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
1706628963890.png

Overview
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Title: Niramare Quest
Developer:

Store:
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Game Version 1.18: Shared by Ryuki_time
Full Save: Shared by /;/
Translation Progress: 98% (Currently playtesting/proofreading)
Proofreading/Playtesting Progress: 40%
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

______________________ Updates On Progress ______________________
~4-26-24~ The game is 98% translated and 40% proofread/playtested. I'm going to aim to be done sometime between May 3rd to May 8th.
~4-19-24~ The game is 98% translated. At this point, the only things that shouldn't be translated are the enemy and character descriptions in the glossary, but I'll finish those once I'm done playtesting/proofreading. I'm still on track to be done by late April to early May.

~4-12-24~ The game is 90% translated. Once done, I'll move on to translating images, then proofreading and playtesting. So far, I'm still on track to be done by late April to early May.

~4-3-24~ The game is 80% translated.

~3-25-24~ The game is 70% translated.

~3-16-24~ The game is 60% translated.

~3-3-24~ The game is 50% translated.

~2-23-24~ The game is 40% translated.

~2-14-24~ The game is 30% translated.

~2-9-24~ The game is 20% translated. It can be a bit buggy at times but the developer is working on fixing bugs, which should hopefully all be fixed by the time I near completion.

~1-30-24~ Initial post: I translated about 15% of the demo and will transfer over what I can to the full release before continuing on with the translation. Their last game was good and the demo for this game was great, it's one of the few games I've been looking forward to. It seems to be a decent-sized game, so it might take some time to get through, I'll give an update on the progress tomorrow.

Last edited: