RPGM Completed Complete Niramare Quest [RJ01132085] [v1.18] [Sexecute]

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
how up lvl guys ?
advances in the story, the protagonist has a curse that does not allow him to level up because he is a man and is trash in that world although if you are playing the release version there is a bug, and you can level up regardless of the story but according to the developer you should not be able to. You have to wait for updates to continue uploading because the game has many bugs at least apart from the new 1.02, another one is scheduled

Last edited:
Reactions: OneWayMissile

koga

Jul 25, 2017
how do you get the antidote ingredients? I found the one in the forest but can't find the other ones

JohnyJ17

Jan 19, 2022
advances in the story, the protagonist has a curse that does not allow him to level up because he is a man and is trash in that world although if you are playing the release version there is a bug, and you can level up regardless of the story but according to the developer you should not be able to. You have to wait for updates to continue uploading because the game has many bugs at least apart from the new 1.02, another one is scheduled
ohh shit...Not only is it in Japanese, it's not finished yet, It just takes me a lot of time to understand what needs to be done, I need translation, and thanks for the answer