RPGM Completed Complete Niramare Quest [RJ01132085] [v1.18] [Sexecute]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

apoyo

Sep 11, 2023
How does it work? We'll get a link to a mega with the eng patch or we'll have to apply some stuff to the jp version? Ngl I'm not used to these things I hope there will be a link lmao

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
How does it work? We'll get a link to a mega with the eng patch or we'll have to apply some stuff to the jp version? Ngl I'm not used to these things I hope there will be a link lmao
Well, it depends on how it is handled, he can simply upload the translation and then you have to apply it to the game manually in the japanese version. Another is to upload a link with the game and the translation together, and the last is to create an official thread with several links and wait for a moderator to accept the thread and the game appears in latest updates

The fastest is the first option, the second option takes a while to upload the game to a downloader and share the link. The third option is the one that takes the longest because you have to create a thread, put photos, descriptions, notes, different downloaders.

You can see that the hype is hard for this game but the only thing we can do is wait patiently and share our ki with the translator.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Just to give an update, the translation is complete, however, the people section of the glossary took a lot longer than expected to translate and format, so it will take me a bit longer to finish with the proofreading/playtesting. Sorry about it taking longer than expected again, but I've got time this weekend, so I'll try to finish it within the next 12-15 hours to make up for it.

Edit: I'll most likely leave a link to the pre-patched game when done, so you'll just have to download and extract it in order to play.

Edit: While proofreading a scene I saw that there were a few more images to translate and edit which then reminded me about the subquest map images that I also needed to translate and edit, so it looks like I won't be done tonight. I went through all the images again to make sure I didn't leave any out, so there shouldn't be any more, however, I'm not translating the moaning word images. I'm aiming to get the translation done this weekend, I don't think there is anything else besides proofreading and testing what's left.

Last edited:

DenaruR

Jan 10, 2021
Just to give an update, the translation is complete, however, the people section of the glossary took a lot longer than expected to translate and format, so it will take me a bit longer to finish with the proofreading/playtesting. Sorry about it taking longer than expected again, but I've got time this weekend, so I'll try to finish it within the next 12-15 hours to make up for it.

Edit: I'll most likely leave a link to the pre-patched game when done, so you'll just have to download and extract it in order to play.
PEAKK W MANS

nsfwparkffx

Mar 18, 2023

No worries. You're doing great work!

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019

You are truly a god

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote