VN Ren'Py Abandoned Nightclub XXX [v0.02.3] [Chinsen3D]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Amfunny , indeed. And the writing is quite good. The development speed is horrible though. It's been almost a year and from what I've heard the game hasn't moved much beyond that initial 0.1 release.
On top of that, the author has a history of abandoning a similar project once.

jdcaz

Apr 30, 2017
The writing is really solid compared to most Ren'Py games, and I'm digging the art. The amount of effort going into the art alone seems pretty high (not that I'm very familiar with DAZ), but I know how annoying it's been to create grabs for my little effort.

Reactions: Chinsen3D

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I'm now more interested in this game than before. I can't wait to meet/fuck the other girls.

Chinsen3D

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I want to know what is the songs played. The one with bryci is very nice! Awesome game so far.
The music i used for the main menu is from youtube called "Boobs" from Nightcore.
The music inside the game is music i bought on audiojungle.
Starting music for main character is called "Destiny"
Music for Bryci is called "Razor"
Music for Valkyria is "Cyberpunks"
And the music for the navigation in club is "Echoes"

Hope this helps...

Thanks all for playing! Grtz - Chinsen

Reactions: Alexkg and stoper

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
Looks really promising. The writing is solid and the characters look hot. Hoping there will be more content soon.

Reactions: Chinsen3D

there

Nov 23, 2016
The music i used for the main menu is from youtube called "Boobs" from Nightcore.
The music inside the game is music i bought on audiojungle.
Starting music for main character is called "Destiny"
Music for Bryci is called "Razor"
Music for Valkyria is "Cyberpunks"
And the music for the navigation in club is "Echoes"

Hope this helps...

Thanks all for playing! Grtz - Chinsen
The game has some problems with smooth transitions right now which you should try and fix with your next update.

However, your choices of songs are impeccable and no matter the game I love them. Keep them coming and a great new year to you.

Chinsen3D

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
The game has some problems with smooth transitions right now which you should try and fix with your next update.

However, your choices of songs are impeccable and no matter the game I love them. Keep them coming and a great new year to you.
Do you mean it’s stuttering or that there is some delay in the game?
If i change it i have to recode everything and change pics etc....
The coder that helped me with the character screen and unlockable gallery sayed something like that... The problem is that it will be a huge task to do as it means i have to revisite over 600 images and recode everything... If i did that it would boost game speed, but still have some slower moments... it also means that i would have to spend a huge amount of hours fixing this without people see new stuff... and you know they call me slow already

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes