VN Ren'Py Abandoned Nightclub XXX [v0.02.3] [Chinsen3D]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Some very good art in this one. On par or even better than LoP, which I have as the gold standard for xxx games.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Interesting. I like the art style and the characters so far, I'm def going to pay attention to this.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Is this game dead?

I'm still working on the 0.02 update but i'm having alot of hardware issues... But i'm not giving up... It does slow things down however... So i want to apologize for that...

Source his patreon page

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I was supporting him till the last month, but I had to bail out. He's very slow at this. He's working tho', he would often show new renders and characters. My only concern is that he had abandoned a similar project before.

there

Nov 23, 2016
I got no idea what is taking so much time. He is really slow at this, hopefully he comes back.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017

I'll release a version just for patrons around the 20th july... this will be a "where i'm at" version... the scene with valkyria is alot bigger than we thought it would be and i've been struggling with crashes etc... so i decided to release a version around that time no matter how much content will be available... it won't have alot of content because it takes longer to create...
Thank You March.jpg VP001.png

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
There's a huge difference between a slow worker quality over quantity dev, and a lazy bum who's been making nothing but excuses for the last 3 months, filling the void with a couple of (snoozes) renders and whatnot to extend his sleep, and has finally decided to wake up and start working on his damn game. What a legend! :closedeyesmile:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Is this still just demo eye candy or can you actually play it with scenes?

U

User_10739

Wow, I had written this one off, pleasant surprise to see an update.

Reactions: Krull
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes