VN Ren'Py Abandoned Nightclub XXX [v0.02.3] [Chinsen3D]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
How many images / scene added ?
Once again, version notes do matter as to have some insight before download..

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
By
Hi all,

Here are the links to the update of the game...

I've had alot of hardware issues, but i hope you can appreciate what we're trying to create...

New scenes and envirements take time, but i think we are set to create the Valkyria line as a v0.02 release... This version can be seen as a teaser for what's to come :)

I left a save in there if you don't want to play through Bryci's choices again. I also left rollback open in the parts with Valkyria so you can simply roll back at any time even when a choice was made...

Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for the support!
So there will be a v0.02b (or something like that)

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
This games art makes this game have SUPER amounts of potential also like how it has a HUGE cyberpunk feel as I am totally into that kinda thing and sadly not many cyberpunk based h games and the ones that are out take for fucking ever to update -_-

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
zZMGzMmqVrlk9K_kcOp3q4YQ4PVdZFAbv_VgANN_DUKWpwSITq3PXkL8MObnMpU4.jpg

Hope you guys liked the update to the game...
This was the first attempt for the image of what Sarge was thinking while Bryci went into the club...

I didn't use it cause i didn't get the motion right...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bugs 0.2a
I don´t know if somebody supported him then please report him this bug:

The first time he messed around with the love points after some time when I start/load again the love points are correct and I changed nothing, strange (same answers the love points aren´t correct are now correct and I changed nothing).

The choice "Come on." you can´t use in this Version when you try it you get the Love points +3 and you can choose now the other and get from them the love points.

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Jesus Pepe those pictures are not supposed to be hilarious but for some reason I kek'd hard....

Actual photo

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
This games art makes this game have SUPER amounts of potential also like how it has a HUGE cyberpunk feel as I am totally into that kinda thing and sadly not many cyberpunk based h games and the ones that are out take for fucking ever to update :noexpression:
And aparently this game fall in this category perfectly.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
merged all my image posts into

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes