Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
added 4K Valkyria wallpaper here

Reactions: bernthal

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I really hope he finds the time to update his game/VN, quite frustating to see so little progress.
But i do understand the dude has a life and well, my frustation is some sot of compliment for his art :)

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for posting the update, but damn I would be pretty pissed if I was still a patreon after all this time. Maybe two minutes or so of more content since the last update.

Last edited:

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Ew... the character picture avatar are so much better than their 3D representation.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so far... not a lot in the game. 4 girls, 2 erotic scenes and that's about it.
You don't even get in the actual Club that's in the title.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Hm, Strange, in the first version, you did get inside, moved as to "help" clients and/or solve girls worry's.
Did all that get strapped ? Or has the game been restarted ?

In any case, here is the error got at start :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
  File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
    if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/home/seden/bin/Jeux/RPG/!Adult/!Renpy/Nightclubxxx/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/home/seden/bin/Jeux/RPG/!Adult/!Renpy/Nightclubxxx/renpy/main.py", line 430, in main
    renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
  File "/home/seden/bin/Jeux/RPG/!Adult/!Renpy/Nightclubxxx/renpy/script.py", line 890, in report_duplicate_labels
    if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
  File "/home/seden/bin/Jeux/RPG/!Adult/!Renpy/Nightclubxxx/renpy/parser.py", line 2543, in report_parse_errors
    renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
  File "/home/seden/bin/Jeux/RPG/!Adult/!Renpy/Nightclubxxx/renpy/display/error.py", line 179, in report_parse_errors
    error_fn=error_fn,
  File "/home/seden/bin/Jeux/RPG/!Adult/!Renpy/Nightclubxxx/renpy/game.py", line 280, in invoke_in_new_context
    return callable(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/seden/bin/Jeux/RPG/!Adult/!Renpy/Nightclubxxx/renpy/display/error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
    return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
  File "/home/seden/bin/Jeux/RPG/!Adult/!Renpy/Nightclubxxx/renpy/ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/home/seden/bin/Jeux/RPG/!Adult/!Renpy/Nightclubxxx/renpy/display/core.py", line 2519, in interact
    i()
  File "renpy/common/00voice.rpy", line 360, in voice_interact
    if _menu:
NameError: global name '_menu' is not defined

Linux-4.4.87-18.29-default-x86_64-with-SuSE-42.2-x86_64
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Nightclub xxx WIP_v0.02A
Any idea ?

Chinsen3D

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
First of all thanks for playing the small game and share your opinions on it.
I share all of your frustration that it goes to slow, but at the moment it's either stop or go on at this pace.
I never claimed to be a fast worker, neither am i some sort of magician who can make all of this appear in a few days... (I wish!) I'm no talent at 3D, i don't know how to program... All of this is learning step by step.

Secondly i agree that the 2d art and the writing are the best part of this whole thing. Those things are done by two talented guys who are just exellent at what they do. I'm blessed to have these people working with me. The only thing i don't agree with is that i'm lazy :p And that my updates only have 5 images. The game already has more than 600 different sideimages and images... For me this has been a ton of work. Beside that i have a rather complicated personal life (who doesn't) just want to say this game isn't the only thing i "must" do... There is someone who will always be my priority no matter what...
I love creating this, but when i hear people complaining it takes to long and it's only a few minutes of gameplay i just can't figure out what i've done wrong to you when you play these updates for free.

I hope you all will enjoy the future updates (and yes sadly enough they will be small)

Cheers - Chinsen

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
First of all thanks for playing the small game and share your opinions on it.
I share all of your frustration that it goes to slow, but at the moment it's either stop or go on at this pace.
I never claimed to be a fast worker, neither am i some sort of magician who can make all of this appear in a few days... (I wish!) I'm no talent at 3D, i don't know how to program... All of this is learning step by step.

Secondly i agree that the 2d art and the writing are the best part of this whole thing. Those things are done by two talented guys who are just exellent at what they do. I'm blessed to have these people working with me. The only thing i don't agree with is that i'm lazy :p And that my updates only have 5 images. The game already has more than 600 different sideimages and images... For me this has been a ton of work. Beside that i have a rather complicated personal life (who doesn't) just want to say this game isn't the only thing i "must" do... There is someone who will always be my priority no matter what...
I love creating this, but when i hear people complaining it takes to long and it's only a few minutes of gameplay i just can't figure out what i've done wrong to you when you play these updates for free.

I hope you all will enjoy the future updates (and yes sadly enough they will be small)

Cheers - Chinsen
What you need to understand is that not everyone who is voicing their opinions about the slow dev pace ect. is no fan of the game actually it is the opposite and most are just sad we can't play more this is how I feel at least I am fucking digging this game but I just wish I had more...

As far as people getting this for free believe it or not a TON of people on here end up as subscribers for devs if they like the way it's going we are kinda a fickle board yes we get these games for free yes we are pirate site (Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum Arrrggg) but that being said we also don't just pirate these games a lot as stated end up subbing to devs and we voice opinions and concerns to devs as well as provide tons of bug reports...

We get it that you are not fast and its whatever we would rather your game be put out with little bugs and right rather then a bug lace shit fest (Looking at you After Life and My New Life) But here is the thing if you are getting some decent cash in do yourself a favor hire some help man there is no shame in that and you can double your efforts that way people are happy they can keep getting the game they like and you don't have to work as much and focus on core parts you are good at just a suggestion mang.

Chinsen3D

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
What you need to understand is that not everyone who is voicing their opinions about the slow dev pace ect. is no fan of the game actually it is the opposite and most are just sad we can't play more this is how I feel at least I am fucking digging this game but I just wish I had more...

As far as people getting this for free believe it or not a TON of people on here end up as subscribers for devs if they like the way it's going we are kinda a fickle board yes we get these games for free yes we are pirate site (Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum Arrrggg) but that being said we also don't just pirate these games a lot as stated end up subbing to devs and we voice opinions and concerns to devs as well as provide tons of bug reports...

We get it that you are not fast and its whatever we would rather your game be put out with little bugs and right rather then a bug lace shit fest (Looking at you After Life and My New Life) But here is the thing if you are getting some decent cash in do yourself a favor hire some help man there is no shame in that and you can double your efforts that way people are happy they can keep getting the game they like and you don't have to work as much and focus on core parts you are good at just a suggestion mang.
I totally understand and i don't mind people playing it for free the whole idea around patreon is that people are free to pledge if they want. It's never a must. I'm happy if it's get played no matter where it's got downloaded from.

I started a patreon page cause it was my only way to keep making these sort of renders. Without a small amount of income it wouldn't be possible for me. I know i had to stop working on Sluts & Spies, but the work i had done i shared for free... All the hours i spend on that where from my own free time...
I do regret that i was forced to leave that project, i even was at a point where i thought i would never be able to do anything like it again. But then i came up with the idea of a sideimage based game. I don't have the best gear etc... And it's sometimes frustrating to deal with all the crashes, but that's just what it takes... When there is no school i also don't work on it cause i'm a single dad so that's why it takes a long time... It's also my intention to hire some coders when i have the cash for it, but i just don't have it. The 2D art is also payed work so i'm currently investing in that and if the funds are there i'll def go looking for a coder.

I also don't mind people sharing their opinion on it... You either like it or you hate it... For me it's just me... I create to have a good feeling at what i create... I can't create for others if it's not something i feel good about...

Oh and about it being goofy and funny... Please don't think i take these renders seriously :p I just love that sort of stuff... Did you see that bottle fly out of Raven's pussy in Sluts & Spies? Oh yes man i create ART x'Dx'Dx'D (There you see i even used sarcasm :rolleyes:)

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I wasn't ribbin ya bruv just given ya a idea how the thought process goes on this site you keep making the way you do man was just given some friendly advice.

And we got some decent coders on this site as well some would be willing to help ya out for free not sure if there are any takers but just saying the community here is pretty good so if ya ask you might be surprised to see what ya get.

Chinsen3D

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I wasn't ribbin ya bruv just given ya a idea how the thought process goes on this site you keep making the way you do man was just given some friendly advice.

And we got some decent coders on this site as well some would be willing to help ya out for free not sure if there are any takers but just saying the community here is pretty good so if ya ask you might be surprised to see what ya get.
Well i do appreciate the help :) And i've been looking for coders to do some stuff, but didn't contact any yet... There are some things i just don't get coded correctly... But for the time i'm working on the Valkyria scene it isn't a priority yet...

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes