Collection Flash Completed Night High! Series [Denji Kobo]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

rlJinZ

Oct 26, 2021
bro be putting her in a coma when the sleep lvl reaches 99 lmao (yes, I tested the limit)

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
I don't really understand why i can have multiple hands and heads in tandem,my theory is that I'm a mutant or she has many brothers.
neither of them seems good.
Snipaste_2022-06-23_00-04-31.png

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Weeb King

Mar 11, 2022
Hey, I created a cheat table for those who are interested in the sexy part and not the grind.
If you already have "Cheat engine" I guess you know what to do.
If not, just download and after unzipping the file, start it with cheat engine, click on the green square and select the "Night high" line (The game must have started)
Enjoy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ritakarimo

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Hey, I created a cheat table for those who are interested in the sexy part and not the grind.
If not, just download and after unzipping the file, start it with cheat engine, click on the green square and select the "Night high" line (The game must have started)
Enjoy.
not familiar or never use cheat engine, but that cheat engine is full of crapWare come with it...

lovefirst

Aug 5, 2022
How do I play 2/3, been looking forward to it but it's just been a scratch I cant reach, I'm not even sure the flash player even works as its just a white / black screen, it doesn't even have the swf file!!

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: lovefirst

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
this game litteraly doesnt work during the tutorial the red bar will fill up no matter what i do
causing me to auto fail repeatedly

bruhhhh123456

Aug 24, 2021
[QUOTE = "jamesBaron, bài: 53578, thành viên: 1097"]
Dường như không thể làm bất cứ điều gì, luôn luôn đánh thức cô ấy. Ai đó có thể đăng hướng dẫn chơi cho trò chơi này.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
[QUOTE = "jamesBaron, bài: 53578, thành viên: 1097"]
Dường như không thể làm bất cứ điều gì, luôn luôn đánh thức cô ấy. Ai đó có thể đăng hướng dẫn chơi cho trò chơi này.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
I am looking for tutorials on the net but hardly any
vietnamese?

Aizure5

May 23, 2023
Enjoy.
I selected the flash player that was open with night high and nothing happened?

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes