Collection Flash Completed Night High! Series [Denji Kobo]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

KHOASAMA

Aug 28, 2020
[QUOTE = "jamesBaron, bài: 53578, thành viên: 1097"]
Dường như không thể làm bất cứ điều gì, luôn luôn đánh thức cô ấy. Ai đó có thể đăng hướng dẫn chơi cho trò chơi này.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
[QUOTE = "jamesBaron, bài: 53578, thành viên: 1097"]
Dường như không thể làm bất cứ điều gì, luôn luôn đánh thức cô ấy. Ai đó có thể đăng hướng dẫn chơi cho trò chơi này.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
I am looking for tutorials on the net but hardly any

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
As jamesBaron went on to say after watch the girl for signs of waking, and stop before it happens. I'd also say upgrade her sleep after you get just enough light to see. It's really simple but you have to constantly pay attention.

Edit - And don't forget Night High! 4 has it's own thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

Nikki7777

Jan 8, 2021
Is anyone having problems with Night high 2? when I try to play the exe its just a white screen and never plays and only has the exe.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is anyone having problems with Night high 2?
Just tested it quickly and it works fine. Maybe check properties and make sure it has all the permissions, it might be getting stuck tying to set up it's files in appdata. Here's the game with the swf file instead of the exe...

Night High 2 -

Nikki7777

Jan 8, 2021
Just tested it quickly and it works fine. Maybe check properties and make sure it has all the permissions, it might be getting stuck tying to set up it's files in appdata. Here's the game with the swf file instead of the exe...

Night High 2 - Workupload
Are you using a flash player or something else? sorry im not good at these sort of things

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are you using a flash player or something else? sorry im not good at these sort of things
The one in the opening post shouldn't need anything else I don't think. Left click the exe and go to properties to check it's permissions. That's just a guess though it might not be the problem.

The one I posted would need something like to drag the swf file into.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes